vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Anyone see the new trailer for God of War 4?

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:41 am    Post subject: Anyone see the new trailer for God of War 4? Reply with quote

Hey guys, today was one of those ďcould have been betterĒ kind of days for me. And I was feeling a bit angry after losing for the tenth or eleventh time while playing the Mary Blue gem swap game in the Games section of the site. I decided to go to YouTube and listen to some of my most favorite tunes, then suddenly something caught my eye. A gameplay trailer for God of War 4 being a huge fan of GoW and anxiously waiting for more info on the new title, I clicked on the video and watched.

At first I was a bit nervous cause Iíve heard many rumors about Kratos not being in the game and that it would be another different character all together. But those fears were put to rest when low and behold an aged Kratos with a beard appeared from the shadows. I was so excited to see Kratos after being so worried about him not being in the game. However, I know itís still early and Kratos might not be the games protagonist. But itís still so awesome to see Kratos again.

Oh and in case nobody here knows or hasnít been following the latest feed on this games development, this new GoW game is a sequel to God of War 3 and it is not a prequel like GoW Ascension. In this game the world and tone of this new game is Norse Mythology. Thatís right, home of the thunder god Thor and kingdom of Odin, king of the Norse gods. *Squeals in excitement* Iím so excited for this new God of War game, I canít wait till itís release!
Very Happy bouncy
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon


Joined: 20 Oct 2009
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Care to post a link?
_________________

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
Care to post a link?
Here you are. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ_GCPaKywg
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon


Joined: 20 Oct 2009
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What... the fuck...

I... What did I just watch? It's like God of War and Assassin's Creed 3 had a love child and this was it. I don't even know where to begin. Where are Kratos' chain weapons? Why is everything magical? Why are there fucking DRAGONS?!

What the fuck is this shit?! This isn't a God of War game! Did the people that make this know ANYTHING about the last six GoW games??? At all?
_________________

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
What... the fuck...

I... What did I just watch? It's like God of War and Assassin's Creed 3 had a love child and this was it. I don't even know where to begin. Where are Kratos' chain weapons? Why is everything magical? Why are there fucking DRAGONS?!

What the fuck is this shit?! This isn't a God of War game! Did the people that make this know ANYTHING about the last six GoW games??? At all?
I can explain what's going on in this trailer. The game takes place after GoW 3. after Kratos killed the Olympians and ran himself through with the blade of Olympus, it would seem he survived his own suicide and he has been brought to one of the nine realms of Asgard. The theme of this game has been thought up before, the creator of the first GoW David Jaffe had an idea for the next game after he completed the first one where Kratos would go up against the Norse Gods.

If you really think about it, Kratos has annihilated the world of Greek Mythology and toppled Mount Olympus. So it makes perfect sense for Norse Mythology to be next on the list of pantheons for Kratos to confront. And to answer your question about the absence of Kratosí chain swords and other weapons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXFbZ1vU8Ho
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon


Joined: 20 Oct 2009
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that the Greek and Norse Mythos are not in any way connected aside, nothing of what you said makes that trailer make any more sense than it already did.

If Kratos survived, why would he continue to live? He has committed suicide TWICE now, trying to escape the dreams that haunt him. It makes far more sense than he'd make sure to do a much thorough job the third time.

If, for whatever ridiculous reason, Kratos was reborn/re-incarnated into a world revoling around the Norse Gods, why the hell is his skin white?

I'm sorry, but as a strong fan of the God of War series, this game does nothing for me.

The original three were all great. Ascension was alright and I've still to get round to playing Chains of Olympus and the other one. This looks like its going to be nothing more than a desperate attempt at feebly slotting in some random, half-assed, bottom of the barrel idea just to make more money of the success of past glories.

I saw in that video little more than references to God of War, not a God of War game. If this is the shit they have come up with, then I've got better things to spend my money on.
_________________

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
The fact that the Greek and Norse Mythos are not in any way connected aside, nothing of what you said makes that trailer make any more sense than it already did.

If Kratos survived, why would he continue to live? He has committed suicide TWICE now, trying to escape the dreams that haunt him. It makes far more sense than he'd make sure to do a much thorough job the third time.

If, for whatever ridiculous reason, Kratos was reborn/re-incarnated into a world revoling around the Norse Gods, why the hell is his skin white?

I'm sorry, but as a strong fan of the God of War series, this game does nothing for me.

The original three were all great. Ascension was alright and I've still to get round to playing Chains of Olympus and the other one. This looks like its going to be nothing more than a desperate attempt at feebly slotting in some random, half-assed, bottom of the barrel idea just to make more money of the success of past glories.

I saw in that video little more than references to God of War, not a God of War game. If this is the shit they have come up with, then I've got better things to spend my money on.
I too am a big Gow fan and i have all of the games on PS3. I personally think it's brilliant what they have decided to do, i'm also glad that we're being given a sequel to GoW 3 instead of being given nothing at all.
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon


Joined: 20 Oct 2009
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ask me, nothing at all would have been just fine. The game had an end. It was over. The story was finished. There was no reason to continue it. This reeks of forced money grab.

You think it's brilliant? Just what exactly is brilliant about it? We saw NOTHING. That couldn't have been more than five minutes clicking "New Game" on the main menu.
_________________

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
If you ask me, nothing at all would have been just fine. The game had an end. It was over. The story was finished. There was no reason to continue it. This reeks of forced money grab.

You think it's brilliant? Just what exactly is brilliant about it? We saw NOTHING. That couldn't have been more than five minutes clicking "New Game" on the main menu.
What made it brilliant to me was seeing Kratos again, seeing him in a different setting and seeing him with a new look.
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon


Joined: 20 Oct 2009
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're a very easily pleased person. Good for you.
_________________

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
You're a very easily pleased person. Good for you.
I guess so. But i wouldn't get too worked up over this new GoW game just yet, i mean we still got like until march of next year or so til it's release. And Kratos might not even be the main protagonist of the game.
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon


Joined: 20 Oct 2009
Posts: 12275

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If this is you not worked up...
_________________

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ToddRogue69
Rank: Mr. Fabulous


Joined: 25 Dec 2015
Posts: 438

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silvador wrote:
If this is you not worked up...
I'll be content just as long as we get some flashback gameplay with Kratos. But if not, at least i got to see Kratos again.
_________________
https://e621.net/user/show/143867

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/toddrogue69/

https://toddrogue69.sofurry.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2002 phpBB Group