vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Fond Farewell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
I offered some constructive criticism about her videos and it didn't seem she was really too thrilled about what I said. It isn't the first time I've made someone of the female gender not to fond of me over thoughts that I made known. I'm not going to think poorly of Jesse, because we had alot of fun at first and it's certainly not her fault that I couldn't keep quiet, but I've made the decision to leave her message board. I guess when you've spent as much time as I have at car forums laying out everything you think and believe, it sort of just becomes second nature. As I have seen though it doesn't work quite as well in other forum environments.

Wildcard, what's with you? I am sure Jesse appreciates you, and just because she maybe didn't agree with whatever you said, does not mean she no longer likes you - You are being silly - And I am sure your absence is missed by her very much. You need to get back there and just be your old self again as though nothing happened - And I am sure Jesse will ask you where you've been - And that is a sure sign she noticed you were gone.

I know that when you've been away from here for a few days, Jana notices and asks about you - So no doubt Jesse notices the same too!

Stop being a sour puss and go make up with Jesse! Laughing

Rich

P.S.

Hey, I got Jana mad at me a few times - But that's what friendship is all about - So you say or do something dumb, somebody gets a bit upset - But everyone gets over it. Don't take Jesse's response to your comments so personal. Whatever she said in response to you was aimed at what you said. It was not about who you are ... There is a big difference!

You're a pretty popular character around here, buddy, so cheer up and go talk to Jesse again - You probably are hurting her feelings by staying away like this!

Last edited by Rich on Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
craigfox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jana wrote:
Rich wrote:
from what I caught of the sample videos that girl can take some major cock!

Some girls can but I can´t)I am small and amjor cock would end in my troat:-))
jana xoxo

OK, now I see. Jana just got her wires crossed a bit. That is kinda humorus now that I look at it. Laughing
It would be a turn off to see Jana w/ a monster cock jammed down her throat, I think most of us agree on that one.
Rich

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
Jana wrote:
Rich wrote:
from what I caught of the sample videos that girl can take some major cock!

Some girls can but I can´t)I am small and amjor cock would end in my troat:-))
jana xoxo

OK, now I see. Jana just got her wires crossed a bit. That is kinda humorus now that I look at it. Laughing
It would be a turn off to see Jana w/ a monster cock jammed down her throat, I think most of us agree on that one.

Yeah, all would agree, well except for the guy with the monster cock ... LOL ... Ok, I'm sorry, I couldn't resist that one Laughing

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Hey, I got Jana mad at me a few times - But that's what friendship is all about - So you say or do something dumb, somebody gets a bit upset - But everyone gets over it. Don't take Jesse's response to your comments so personal. Whatever she said in response to you was aimed at what you said. It was not about who you are ... There is a big difference!

You're a pretty popular character around here, buddy, so cheer up and go talk to Jesse again - You probably are hurting her feelings by staying away like this!

Ye just buy buy some present for Jesse and everything will be ok,this is what Rich does whenI am mad at him he buys me a presents.
Just kidding:-))
jana xoxo
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:13 am    Post subject: Re: Off-Topic? Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
JanaCova wrote:
...how is your love??

Wish I had one, Jana, but women don't go for me. I think that you've got me confused with roxstar.

Im sure they do Wildcard, well anyway your always appreciated in my forum Exclamation
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
I wouldn't say I was adamant about never joining one of the lovely ladies web sites. Money was a bit of an issue at the time, but now my financial situation is in better order. Martina is so fantastic, and I just felt drawn to become a member of her site because of her wonderful personality. Of course, the fact that she is extraordinarily beautiful and sexy is a great plus. But don't worry, Rich, I'll stop into Jana's message board from time to time and throw out a rib tickler. Wink

Thanks Wildcard big grin
Rich

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Ye just buy buy some present for Jesse and everything will be ok,this is what Rich does whenI am mad at him he buys me a presents.
Just kidding:-))
jana xoxo

Yeah, speaking of presents. The video store did not have a copy of Tombstone in stock, so I ordered one. I should get it next week sometime, and then I will have to ship it to you Jana. I hope you like westerns?

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Yeah, speaking of presents. The video store did not have a copy of Tombstone in stock, so I ordered one. I should get it next week sometime, and then I will have to ship it to you Jana. I hope you like westerns?

Rich

Cool I like westerns:-))
jana xoxo
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MartinaWarren wrote:
...your always appreciated in my forum Exclamation

Bless your beautiful heart. That's so sweet it almost brought a tear to my eye.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
MartinaWarren wrote:
...your always appreciated in my forum Exclamation

Bless your beautiful heart. That's so sweet it almost brought a tear to my eye.

Oh, brother, Wildcard, you sure are laying it on thick tonight!

Rich
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Oh, brother, Wildcard, you sure are laying it on thick tonight!

Geez, sorry for being a sensitive and emotional type of guy.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:

Sure you are:-)))
jana xoox
Wildcard

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

jana xoox

Are you saying I'm not, Jana? That is how your comment makes it sound, just in case it's not what you really meant.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:

Are you saying I'm not, Jana? That is how your comment makes it sound, just in case it's not what you really meant.

No I wouldn´t do that:-))
I think youa re really sensitive guy:-))
jana xoxo
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
Wildcard wrote:

jana xoox

Hey Jana,

In English, saying "Sure you are" with smiles. Means you don't believe him Jana. It is like saying "yeah right... uh huh..."

So what you said above, Wildcard was confused.... Wondering if you don't believe him.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

Hey Jana,

In English, saying "Sure you are" with smiles. Means you don't believe him Jana. It is like saying "yeah right... uh huh..."

So what you said above, Wildcard was confused.... Wondering if you don't believe him.

-R

Oh I see,the English still confusing me sometimes:-))
thanks Ronald.
jana xoxo
Vanilla

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't worry Jana, I am English (well half English Very Happy ) and my English often confuses these Yanks cuz they have a language all of there own, I just watched pimp my ride and didn't understand a single fuckin word of it heheh Very Happy Wink !!!
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Don't worry Jana, I am English (well half English Very Happy ) and my English often confuses these Yanks cuz they have a language all of there own, I just watched pimp my ride and didn't understand a single fuckin word of it heheh Very Happy Wink !!!

Vanilla .. You are too funny. Jana didn't mean the English people confuse her, she meant sometimes the English Language confuses her. Laughing

Rich
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Don't worry Jana, I am English (well half English Very Happy ) and my English often confuses these Yanks cuz they have a language all of their own, I just watched pimp my ride and didn't understand a single fuckin word of it heheh Very Happy Wink !!!

That's okay. I'm a Yank and I barely understand what they're saying.
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Don't worry Jana, I am English (well half English Very Happy ) and my English often confuses these Yanks cuz they have a language all of their own, I just watched pimp my ride and didn't understand a single fuckin word of it heheh Very Happy Wink !!!

Not English people confuse me but the language:-))
But you are right I watched the pimp my ride once and I thought they dont even speak English lol.
I have my owen English language:-)))

jana oxxo
Vanilla

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats ok Jana, I have my own version of English to Very Happy , next time I watch pimp my ride or the surreal life I am gunna (going to) use subtitles Confused Very Happy !!!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vanilla wrote:
Thats ok Jana, I have my own version of English to Very Happy , next time I watch pimp my ride or the surreal life I am gunna (going to) use subtitles Confused Very Happy !!!

lol,me too Wink
jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

SO back to this topic,how is your girlfriend?Do you stil love her and did you already meet with her son???
jana xoxo

Hi Jana!
So nice of you to ask !!!
Well, we're still together, but it doesn't feel quite so rosy anymore. After 3 months I still haven't been to her place, haven't met any of her friends, colleagues, family, nor have I met her son. We hardly ever meet more than once a week either, but the sex is still great!
I have to admit that my patience is running out now, even though she is very lovely!

Confused
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Look at it this way, roxstar, at least you have a girlfriend. One who is attractive, and who obviously loves intimate time spent with you. I'd just about sell my soul to have even a woman with average looks be half that interested in me. You have no idea how jealous of you I am, but regardless of that I don't want to see your relationship become soured.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
JanaCova wrote:

SO back to this topic,how is your girlfriend?Do you stil love her and did you already meet with her son???
jana xoxo

Hi Jana!
Well, we're still together, but it doesn't feel quite so rosy anymore. After 3 months I still haven't been to her place, haven't met any of her friends, colleagues, family, nor have I met her son. We hardly ever meet more than once a week either, but the sex is still great!
I have to admit that my patience is running out now, even though she is very lovely!

Confused

You sure she's not married, and just having a little fling with you on the side? Ok, maybe that was mean, sorry. I hope it all goes well, really, but it does sound a little peculiar. Question

Rich
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
Look at it this way, roxstar, at least you have a girlfriend. One who is attractive, and who obviously loves intimate time spent with you. I'd just about sell my soul to have even a woman with average looks be half that interested in me. You have no idea how jealous of you I am, but regardless of that I don't want to see your relationship become soured.

Ok, listen you, obviously you have not made up with Jesse yet. Ever since you got upset and left her Message Board, you been wallowing in self-pity. Snap out of it already! There is someone for everyone out there (actually usually a couple someones - Laughing ) - You will find her when it is meant to happen. In the meantime, cheer up and enjoy life as a single. It can be fun too, ya know. Laughing And you will most likely run into Miss Right when you least expect it - That's usually how it happens.

Take it from me, I know. I not too long ago got out of a 13 year nightmare marriage - So for the first time in a very long time I've been enjoying the life of being a bachelor. And, for now anyway, the last thing I want is to get into a long-term relatinship! I date, but as soon as someone acts like she thinks this is for keeps - That's when I run for the nearest exit Laughing

Rich
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Ok, listen you, obviously you have not made up with Jesse yet. Ever since you got upset and left her Message Board, you been wallowing in self-pity. Snap out of it already! There is someone for everyone out there (actually usually a couple someones - Laughing ) - You will find her when it is meant to happen. In the meantime, cheer up and enjoy life as a single. It can be fun too, ya know. Laughing And you will most likely run into Miss Right when you least expect it - That's usually how it happens.

Take it from me, I know. I not too long ago got out of a 13 year nightmare marriage - So for the first time in a very long time I've been enjoying the life of being a bachelor. And, for now anyway, the last thing I want is to get into a long-term relatinship! I date, but as soon as someone acts like she thinks this is for keeps - That's when I run for the nearest exit

I do not get dates, and as much as I wish everyone's well-wishing could change the fact that women have no interest in me it's insufficient to achieve that result. However, that's not to say the kind thoughts go unappreciated.

Your assumption regarding Jesse is flawed, though you are accurate in so much as I've not reversed the decision I made, and thusly haven't resumed posting on her message board. It hasn't left me emotionally damaged.

Sorry your marriage was not a pleasant one. That is most unfortunate. Perhaps the next will be more favorable.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:

Hi Jana!

Confused

You have to tell her this,maybe she thinks you are not seriouse with her beocuse she has son.If you know you are seriouse with this relationship tell her.
I have a friend who has 5 year old boy and belive me almoust all the guys she had wanted just sex and not take care about 5 year boy,who is not theyrs:-((

jana xoxo
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah when a kid is envolved it is important to realise you can't have the girl without the sibling, by showing you want to take care of her child as well as meeting her friends you are also justifying that you are serious about the relationship, Ive never been with a girl with a kid though so I have no first hand experience, my kitten is more than enough work Very Happy !!!
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:

You have to tell her this,maybe she thinks you are not seriouse with her beocuse she has son.If you know you are seriouse with this relationship tell her.
I have a friend who has 5 year old boy and belive me almoust all the guys she had wanted just sex and not take care about 5 year boy,who is not theyrs:-((

jana xoxo

I think in any 'normal' situation what you say would be true. AND youy're right about me too, that i'm not only in it for sex, in fact i'd rather it was less sex and more friendship right now. Does that make sense?
The problem here is that she said right from the start that she didn't want a serious relationship, and i didn't believe her. And I guess thats why I'm hanging in there still.

I think at the heart of it, even though she's beautiful, she has a low self esteem, its strange cos she oozes confidence and happiness, but she often tells me that I'm special and she's not. If i compliment her, she always disagrees with me. Makes me think that her ex-husband must have been really horrible to her.

Rich wrote:
You sure she's not married, and just having a little fling with you on the side? Ok, maybe that was mean, sorry. I hope it all goes well, really, but it does sound a little peculiar. Question

The thought has crossed my mind on many occasions, but I'm certain she's being honest. If she was married she wouldn't have so much trouble with babysitters. we are also in touch all hours of day/night on SMS. i don't think you'd get away with that if you were married.

Wildcard wrote:
I do not get dates, and as much as I wish everyone's well-wishing could change the fact that women have no interest in me it's insufficient to achieve that result. However, that's not to say the kind thoughts go unappreciated.

I don't want to patronise, or make light of your situation, but I was the same as you until i decided to do something about it. Before this, I hadn't had a girlfriend for the best part of 6 years. So please take some encouragement from me.

The internet is a wonderful tool. Thats how i got where i am, i spent a few evenings surfing the net reading about body language, confidence and dating tips. I didn't pay a penny either. I put what little I learned into action and within a few days I was rewarded for my efforts. HONESTLY!

Go get it, it won't come and get you. It's nothing to do with appearance, only self confidence., and i never had any of that either!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6