vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Fond Farewell
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:

The problem here is that she said right from the start that she didn't want a serious relationship, and i didn't believe her. And I guess thats why I'm hanging in there still.

If she was married she wouldn't have so much trouble with babysitters.

!

If you fell like to stay with her and maybe merried her,you should tell her that you ar seriouse about the relationship.You can not waist your time(dont tell her this)

If you will need babysitter,I will do it:-))I like kids.

jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that would scare her away. I need her to give some clues that she's serious about me first, and i don't consider having sex with me to be a good clue as she did that when we first met!

Women always run away when men tell them how they feel too soon!

I think things are changing a bit now though Smile
I saw her 2 nights ago, and challenged her about a few things, and since then she seems different, like she's stopped playing games now.
We even met for lunch today right by where she works, and she didn't seem worried about any of her colleagues seeing me, like she did before. She even kissed me right outside!

I'm much happier now! Very Happy

but still a long way to go.....
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
I think that would scare her away. I need her to give some clues that she's serious about me first, and i don't consider having sex with me to be a good clue as she did that when we first met!

Women always run away when men tell them how they feel too soon!

I think things are changing a bit now though Smile
I saw her 2 nights ago, and challenged her about a few things, and since then she seems different, like she's stopped playing games now.
We even met for lunch today right by where she works, and she didn't seem worried about any of her colleagues seeing me, like she did before. She even kissed me right outside!

I'm much happier now! Very Happy

but still a long way to go.....

Good,I htink it is on a good way now:-))
jana xoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope you are right! she is worth all the effort! Wink
roxstar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I'm already beginning to regret saying that.
She's causing me nothing but problems. Her only saving grace is that she's beautiful. After almost 4 months I hardly know her! She confides hardly anything, and if I challenge her on any of the burining issues she plays her trump card straight away by saying "I never promised anything". Which is true, but you'd think that after 4 months the rules might have change a bit, but they haven't at all.
Its her birthday, and tommorrow we're going out to a lovely restaurant. I have a horrible feeling that I'm wasting my money.
The need to have a very honest and open discussion about us, has overtaken my desire to make the evening enjoyable.
Thats not a good thing.
Crying or Very sad
Rich

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
She's causing me nothing but problems. Her only saving grace is that she's beautiful. After almost 4 months I hardly know her! She confides hardly anything, and if I challenge her on any of the burining issues she plays her trump card straight away by saying "I never promised anything". Which is true, but you'd think that after 4 months the rules might have change a bit, but they haven't at all.
Its her birthday, and tommorrow we're going out to a lovely restaurant. I have a horrible feeling that I'm wasting my money.
The need to have a very honest and open discussion about us, has overtaken my desire to make the evening enjoyable.
Thats not a good thing.
Crying or Very sad

Ahh, sorry, Rockstar! Maybe you need to play a little hard to get yourself. Try to be somewhat evasive ... Don't totally ignore her or nothing, but when she contacts you a few times, say "Oh gosh, wish I could make it, but I have another engagement" - Let HER start worrying a bit !!

It's a shame you have to play a game, but apparently she's playing games, so you may have to fight fire with fire! I'm thinking maybe you're being TOO easy, and TOO attentive ... So she is taking advantage of this maybe.

Turn it around, my friend, instead of you wondering what she's up to, let her wonder what you're up to instead ??

What have you got to lose at this point?

Rich

P.S.

And remember, Jana will always be here for you ... Your "long distance" girlfriend LOL. And, naturally, all your friends are here too!
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Thats not a good thing.
Crying or Very sad

I am sorry to hear this,maybe you really waste your time with this girl:-((Íf she didnt changeafter 4 months,she propably never change.

Still enjoy your dinner with her and than you decide if you would like to stay with her or not.

jana xoxo
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 12:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:

Ahh, sorry, Rockstar! Maybe you need to play a little hard to get yourself. Try to be somewhat evasive ... Don't totally ignore her or nothing, but when she contacts you a few times, say "Oh gosh, wish I could make it, but I have another engagement" - Let HER start worrying a bit !!

It's a shame you have to play a game, but apparently she's playing games, so you may have to fight fire with fire! I'm thinking maybe you're being TOO easy, and TOO attentive ... So she is taking advantage of this maybe.

Turn it around, my friend, instead of you wondering what she's up to, let her wonder what you're up to instead ??

Rich

P.S.

And remember, Jana will always be here for you ... Your "long distance" girlfriend LOL. And, naturally, all your friends are here too!

Damm how you know that this usually works:-))This is girls secret,guys shouldnt know this:-))

jana xoxo
richard_uk

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well hellooooooooo! Very Happy

this is pretty funny, not in a har harr simpsons kinda way but last time i read this thread roxstar was here coz he met some girl, 9 pages later!!!! anyway sorry to hear its not going too good, but good luck sorting it out!

And hello to everyone who remembers me, and welll helloooo to Jana whose probably going 'oh no not him again' Very Happy
thefatman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I was going to say... are we still saying goodbye? farewell! Adieu! Au revoir! Bon soir! Aloha!

Smile

So, Roxstar... how goes it?

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well- sounds like Roxstar isn't gone for good....

From his last posting- I think we might be seeing him back on the message board more frequently.

Sooner then we know it. Smile

Having rocky situations with your girl?

I can relate. Twisted Evil

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rich wrote:
Maybe you need to play a little hard to get yourself. Try to be somewhat evasive ... Don't totally ignore her or nothing, but when she contacts you a few times, say "Oh gosh, wish I could make it, but I have another engagement" - Let HER start worrying a bit !!

Thanks for the advice Rich. You are of course absolutely right! I had a long chat with another friend about this earlier, and he said exactly the same thing. I am being way too easy and way too attentive. Need to play hard to get for a while.

Every girl dreams of meeting a nice romantic guy who would do anything for them. In reality though, they like men who treat them like shit.

No more Mr. Nice Guy.

Anyway we had a nice meal at the restaurant, I gave her birthday presents, paid for the meal and didn't get thanked for it! We also had a frank discussion. She answered lots of questions that have been bugging me ages, so thats good. But all is not well still. She says she still wants me, but she also says she likes to be single. Sounds like a contradiction to me. That's cos it is. She wants to have her cake and eat it. Well as i said earlier. No more Mr. Nice Guy, I'm gonna book myself a very full week socially. Gonna go out partying, cinema, gym, you name it! My biggest problem is not knowing enough people here, so i'm gonna fix that so at least I have my own life again and am not constantly arranging everything around her availability. I'm not gonna be the first to contact her. Lets see how she likes it.

Sorry Jana if all this seems cruel, but you women love to play your games! All of us men know how pointless these games are, but we have no choice but to join in.
Rich

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 6:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roxstar:

No, no, no ... Roxstar ... I didn't mean to treat her like shit !!!! I just said play a little hard to get - I never said be MEAN !!! Confused

Rich
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
so at least I have my own life again and am not constantly arranging everything around her availability. I'm not gonna be the first to contact her. Lets see how she likes it.

Sorry Jana if all this seems cruel, but you women love to play your games! All of us men know how pointless these games are, but we have no choice but to join in.

Ye dont treat her like a shit,not even one normal girl would like it:-))

I just can tell you from my owen expirience,when I wanted one guy he acted like he doesnt want me,and it made me want him even more.And guess what it worked,but I had to wait for him almoust half year:-)

I know it will seems weird that girls like this,but it really works,girls always wnat what they can not get.It is silly I know:-))

So act like you are ok without her.She will wants you more.

janaxoxo
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to treat her like shit! I'm just gonna go and enjoy myself without her. Should be easy, cos she's the one making me miserable at the moment.
Yep thats exactly what I'm gonna do.
I haven't contacted her at all today. I'm not going to either. If she wants to speak to me she can but I'm not making the first move.
Just gotta try and find some friends who are around the newxt few days. I wanna go clubbing at the weekend!
roxstar

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok.
Now I have a problem.
Either the plan is working very well, or it just backfired!
silentoption

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry to hear that
JanaCova
Official Model

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Ok.
Now I have a problem.
Either the plan is working very well, or it just backfired!

So you are saying that yoúr plan is working???

It is good if you wnated like that.

jana xoxox
electrondady1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:19 am    Post subject: the soap Reply with quote

wow,. i had to go back three pages to get caught up. roxstar, hope you didn't blow it . ever think this girl just wants to have some fun and get laid on a regular basis? why be confrontational? why play games or try to manipulate her. why try to make her into what you dream of an ideal partner to be . if your having sex on a regular basis it will give you confidence. other woman can sence this from across the room . you become an object of curiosity because your not hiting on them
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite hate to say this to you roxstar, but if the whole relationship is just games and more games (and I'm not talking about the lovey dovey type) then it's all teetering on precarious ground and not worth the fall to come when the whole thing collapses. If you have to play games to match her games then you haven't really anything to build a stable relationship on. If she has tossed aside a great deal of your attention and affections, and just wants you for a sex buddy, then that seems rather calculating and shallow. I think that you really have to ask yourself if this has any chance at all of leading anywhere meaningful and/or in a direction that is satisfactory to you.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jana Cova fans!

It didn't backfire!
I spent almost all weekend with her last weekend, and that was at her request!
But already i feel in turmoil again. I think her being nice to me was just a one-off.
My feelings start to take control and thats not good. Just makes me chase her again, and I start getting down when I don't get the right response.

Wildcard, I think you're right. I shouldn't have to play such games. I'm really beginning to think it can't go anywhere meaningful, or satisfactory. I just gotta pluck up the courage to do something about it, before it eats me up.

And you know what? She the one who loses. Not me. Cos I know I'm a great guy, and there's someone out there who will appreciate it.

Last edited by roxstar on Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's love. Crash and burn... And do it all over again.

"You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back"

Take care.
roxstar

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe its time to renew my membership and start enjoying Jana again...
Wildcard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Wildcard, I think you're right. I shouldn't have to play such games. I'm really beginning to think it can't go anywhere meaningful, or satisfactory. I just gotta pluck up the courage to do something about it, before it eats me up.

Indeed, and if you end it make sure you end it permanently. DO NOT let her cry her way back into your life, because the same scenario will play itself out all over again. Maybe not right away, but eventually it will.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JanaCova wrote:
roxstar wrote:
so at least I have my own life again and am not constantly arranging everything around her availability. I'm not gonna be the first to contact her. Lets see how she likes it.

Ye dont treat her like a shit,not even one normal girl would like it:-))

I just can tell you from my owen expirience,when I wanted one guy he acted like he doesnt want me,and it made me want him even more.And guess what it worked,but I had to wait for him almoust half year:-)

I know it will seems weird that girls like this,but it really works,girls always wnat what they can not get.It is silly I know:-))

So act like you are ok without her.She will wants you more.

janaxoxo

Hey Roxstar, Sorry to hear your realtionship isnt going well. I agree with Jana,
Anyway i hope things work out

Martinaxx
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Martina!

Thanks for the advice!

Where else in the world can you get free love tips from hot babes like Martina and Jana????

I tried Jana's method and i have to say it worked a bit, but the main problem with it is that if I try and show her that I'm ok without her, I actually convince myself of that too. Now I'm walking a thin line between keeping her interested, and losing interest myself...

Roxstar
Vanilla

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a very long thread guys n gals Very Happy !!!
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 3:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe i've hit on something big here.
Reality forums... A bit like reality TV.
Wildcard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Now I'm walking a thin line between keeping her interested, and losing interest myself...

If you're finding yourself beginning to lose interest I think that is telling you something important about what's going on between the two of you. Or rather, more to the point, what ISN'T going on between the two of you.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
roxstar

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

exactly!
Haven't spoken to her in 2 days now, and I've had enough. Mad
I wanna go out clubbing tonight. Trying to get some people togather but it just isn't happening...
Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6