vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Sims2 Game

View previous topic :: View next topic  
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject: Sims2 Game Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
(Anybody played Sims2 yet??)

Speaking of The Sims, have you seen these games yet?

http://www.singles-thegame.com/

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/playboymansion/index.html?q=Playboy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Speaking of The Sims, have you seen these games yet?

Yeah- I saw those games at E3. Have not really played them per say.

Most of the people I've talked to said Sims2 is a huge improvement and I'm surprised to hear they're actually playing it.

I'm not playing COH anymore.... For some reason that has game lost its magic for me. I'm waiting on World of Warcraft (WoW).

Has anybody played Doom3 yet?

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
craigfox

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I've seen Sims2 is side splittingly funny. I thought the original sims was kinda fun, but not something I could play all the time. I like how there are remaking some of the classic PC games. The RPG that started it all was The Bards Tale, now from the same designer A Bards Tale is due to be out this month. It's said to be one of the funniest RPG's yet, I might have to check that one out. Leisure Suit Larry is back in action from what I hear. Remember Land of the Lounge Lizzards? That game came out when I was in grade school, I think I played it on a Comadore 64. Anybody like the CNC line? Generals is one of the best games I've played for the PC. I have not tried any FPS yet for the PC. I would like to get HALO, and I heard HALO2 is due out soon. The new Doom is supposed to rock, but I hear you better have one kick ass video card and goobs of memory if you want smooth game play.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

craigfox wrote:
The RPG that started it all was The Bards Tale, now from the same designer A Bards Tale is due to be out this month. It's said to be one of the funniest RPG's yet, I might have to check that one out.

Wow. I am excited about Bards Tale... Glad these companies are doing remakes back to the PC...

Most of the good ole games of the old days won't run on the new systems anymore.... Would be nice if they just remade all these older DOS base games into PC windows mode or something.....

I used to map out every square of BardsTale when I was exploring on a grid paper....

DarkLands was fun... too bad there was no sequel.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
craigfox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 11:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ron,
Have you ever played Sim city 4?
thefatman

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 7:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Played simcity 4. buggy & slow as hell. Not sure why its slow... I guess probably that the game needs to do a lot of calculations... or is it just the graphics engine that is taking up all the CPU. Anyway, the game is not that playable, imho, because it just gets jerky when the city starts to get even a little big. Well its playable i guess, just not as enjoyable...

Oh, it was also really buggy when i first started playing. after the updates or maybe it was the rush hour or whatever addon, it doesn't seem to crash as much. But the graphics and game play was good...

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess it depends on how much clock speed and memory you have. I did have a problem until I patched the game. I still have not seen Rush Hour. I have a fx5200 and it seems to handle things fine no matter what the size of my cities. This is the only sims game I have gotten into. It makes you do some thinking. I like games that are challenging like that. My brother bought it for me for Christmas just so he could play it on my computer. He bought me Diablo 2 also. He plays that more than I do. He was lost when my 4200ti died. So he bought me the fx5200. Its a tough card. Looks crystal clear. He also bought me the CNC Genrals line of games. Those are fun. I love playing online, though I dont much anymore because my focus is elsewhere. I think its to funny when I whoop someones ass and they accuse me of being a hack. You can almost feel how upset they get. I had one guy tell me he was gonna track me down and kill me cause I taunted the fuck outta him. People take that game far to seriously. Any sugestions on mentally challenging games are welcome, I need a new boardum killer.
craigfox

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Fatman wrote:
imho

You'll have to hip me to the lingo on that one.
HSHP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

IMHO = In My Honest Opinion
thefatman

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, whatever HSHP said..

My machine is decent. 2gig ram, 2.26ghz p4, ati 9800 pro /128mb. I mean maybe the game isn't too bad... but when I moving scrolling around it slows down to like two or three frames a sec. when i don't scroll, the city moves along fine, i guess. zooming in and out, there is a pause of a second or two... sometimes more if the city is medium size.

Its still a cool game. I usually start a new city and play for about two or three hours until the city gets too slow. I just like scroll (i.e. the interface) to be fast and smooth....

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
anti_body

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2004 10:23 pm    Post subject: Jana in Sims2 Reply with quote

To bad there wasnt a way we could have a Jana Cova Sim for Sims2. That would be so cool.
HSHP

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:55 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana in Sims2 Reply with quote

anti_body wrote:
To bad there wasnt a way we could have a Jana Cova Sim for Sims2. That would be so cool.

I'm sure someone could figure out how to make a skin of her. They had so many celebs for the first one, it's only a matter of time before they make some for 2.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:56 pm    Post subject: Re: Jana in Sims2 Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
I'm sure someone could figure out how to make a skin of her. They had so many celebs for the first one, it's only a matter of time before they make some for 2.

We should leave up to the Jana Cova fans to make skins for her.

silentoption

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

how about skins for all the girls that appeared on Jesse's gallery and videos. Jesse and of course Jana I like to see live in Sims 2.
craigfox

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got the Sims2. Seems pretty cool as of yet.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1