vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Views on moving

View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Adept
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:36 pm    Post subject: Views on moving Reply with quote

Today i helped some friends move to there new 2ndstory apartment and it was going good untll we got to there 60 inch oldschool bigscreen the ones that were wider then fuck and weighed a ton. Me being a dujmbass desided to walk behind the tv and take on the full weight of the basterd. it was going pretty well untill i slipped on the step and droped my end on the stairs, having troubles to continue this adventur and almost breaking my hand a couple of times. Keep in mind im 6 foot 2 and 250 ponds and pretty well built and the tv has no built in handles this fucker was heavy as hell. a man who happened to be moving at the same time and helped us. this got me thinking how mant people would it take to help you move without any complications and what are your worst memories about moving.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9549&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
My FA
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/theadept/
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know how those large screen tvs can be a bugger to move, especially from one flight of stairs to the next. I should know, I am only 5'9 with 170lbs and moderately built, but damn, that thing required not only strength, but time and precision, since the stairs kept going 90 degree angles, so we often had to lift it higher and tilt it just to get it to turn. Ugh, it was a nightmare. Did I mention that my dad has two? lol It was a long day.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its times like thes that im glad that my apartment is next to the elevator.
AlainDaishar

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My buds and I had to move one of those things into our place a while back. We live on the 2nd story of a duplex, and the steps come up to a small "porch" that is barely big enough to fit 2 people on it. It's a 90 degree turn to then get it into the house. The greatest part of that story is that the TV broke within a month of us getting it.
Anyways, answering your question, It would take two people to move me out without complications. The only two person things I have are my bed and my couch.
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((ugh... i hate moving.))
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(Who does nowadays?)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1