vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Mind in the gutter

View previous topic :: View next topic  
catboy751

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:45 pm    Post subject: Mind in the gutter Reply with quote

I hate to sound like I'm being picky but I think that it might be fun to do more of a one-on-one version of the strip Texas Hold-em. I'd suggest different game but I think my ideas are a bit too graphic. Sure there's sex in the comics but would a sex game even be allowed? My brain is being attacked by way too many situations for the girls to be in.
jonny

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

one-on-one version...i like the idea Smile
catboy751

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you think so! I just think that a one-on-one style of the game would be more for those who just want to get Zandria naked, hehe. Then the more experienced players, who also have hours to spend playing, can go for the three.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean a sort of versus sex poker where characters have sex while playing? Very Happy
That should be funny but maybe too long to develop, I fear... and also... you see, games with no sex on them can be linked on many sites and posted around... sgames containig explicit sex maybe not... Cool
But of course I'm not the programmer, here Very Happy

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
catboy751

PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I was thinking more of an extended poker. Like, you get the girl naked, make her bust out, then you could have virtual sex with her. I can see your point with the distribution factor. Perhaps I am just a little too caught up in everything. I love the comic and I hope that any comments I leave are helpful.
Neroxxsyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:51 pm    Post subject: <3 Reply with quote

im a big fan of instant gratification.. and some of the games.. like the jewel quest games omg.. take SOOO long to get the girl naked :\

i think it would be awesome to have a few games for perverts like me that are in the style of Zone or Hentaikey's flash games...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/399569

theres an example of one of Zones demo games

zone is my favorite flash artist ever >Very Happy i was subscribed to her site for a while, the games are amazing just theres huge gaps in between updates because the games are a pain to make

BUT on the topic of linking around the games on other sites, every game zone has she does a demo that you can play for free (like the one i linked) that usually stops just short of penetration

but on her website she has the full on games always ending with an option to.. err.. pardon my language.. but "Blow your load" either inside or outside...

and while im in the gutter.. ill admit that ive killed millions of unborn children to her games heh..

but i would like to see a few games like that here >Smile with the QFF girls

alma <3

no big 20 minute BS to get to it.. just open the game..get right to the sex

if anything.. have them in the loyal member area :O
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1