vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
*A gecko waves his steam-bernetic hand*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DrSalvatoreUrbana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: *A gecko waves his steam-bernetic hand* Reply with quote

Clear out the way! I'm about to fall over from exhaustion from all this walking.

*falling into a chair outside the Omnibus, the old gecko turns one eye to the crowd*

I swear, one of these days I'll fix the blasted cable car. It'll make it a blast easier to get down here, should I need to visit. I can't remember how long I've read the tales of Castle Delight, but I do know that it takes a long time for an old gecko to make his way down the hills... but you know us mad scientists. Can't be having us have our estate in town, because we're always up to doing something. Though I swear this is more of a city now... since when have all these people been around?

Still, I've got to keep up the tradition that my great, late, grandfather started, Doctor Alegro Urbana. If there's science to be done mad we're the mad scientists to do it.

...oh, and I could use a spot of water... it really is a long walk for an old gecko.

Anyway, all that aside, I have been a long time reader, but this is my first post. I don't tend to post much to forum boards (horridly shy in real life comes out the same sort of way online), but I at least thought I'd say "hi".
Symphony
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Bon Bon, Dr. Very Happy

It's nice to see another mad scientist join the crowd, and an unusual species even.

And don't be shy. With that introduction I'm sure that you'll fit right in here.

Constance Mayflower's diary

The Mayflower Diaries
EmperorRevan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*POOF* "Why hello, doctor," *bows* "The name is Kein....Kein Ramingston, I do hope you enjoy the forum, and us all, I am always glad to see a new face." *Smiles showing my fangs*

*holds out a glass of O negative* "I don't carry aroung water, but will this sufice?"

*cocks my head side ways in a questioning manner...awaiting a reply*
Cole Blacke

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, good Doctor!
*bows*
I'd be glad to help you with your cable car predicament. ( I assume you mean the sort that use rails?)
Lidia_Apricot
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*holding a tall glass of water, she jog to the old gecko sitting on the chair and hand the glass to him*

Here you go, Sir, hope this will be enough to please your thirst *smile*

Oh, and Welcome to BonBon *tries to cursty but almost trip then she holds herself up* oh, for goodness sake, I can never do it right! *respectfully bow to the old gecko*
DrSalvatoreUrbana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*smiles as only a gecko can*

Well, it's good to hear that the name Urbana is still remembered in these parts.

*shakes his good hand appologetically at EmperorRevan*

Do forgive an old gecko his oddities, blood gums up the gears in my considerably too much. Ah, if you think my hobbled walking is bad, you should hear the curses I shout when my hand freezes up.

*graciously takes the water from Lidia_Apricot, and diving his tounge to the bottom of the tall glass quickly drains it of all its contents*

Thank you dearest... I feared I was about to completely pass out. I can't believe how large the town has gotten. In fact... I'd postulate that Bon Bon is more of a city these days.

*jumps up out of his chair, eyes ablaze with fire and darting wildly*

NAY, Cole Blacke! Not a simple rail-car. A Cable Car! One to span across the vastness of the sky, so that you can travel from place to place without having to ever touch the ground. You're only security, the strength of its thin, wire, cables...

*falls back into his chair*

And... therein lies the most vexing of problems. No matter what I seem to do with iron and steel and brass, I can't seem to get the confounded mixture to have the strength and ductility I require... but that is for another time.
EmperorRevan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Pulls the glass back, and smiles*

"Not at all sir, I' m glad you're now feeling better, just don't overwork yourself," I say with a grin.

*Pulling back, and with a gesture of my hand, I bow to my hips, hand at my waist*

"Farewell, I await to see your posts, personality, and opinions," I then wisp away as smoke and vanish.
Tadelesh
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

((-holds back a fit of giggles- For some reason, an old mad scientist gecko makes me think of a character from Neopets... Oh, those were good times...))

-tips his hat to the gecko- Greetings, Doctor Urbana. I hope you enjoy your time in this place. Do you gamble?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1