vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
random talks
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
saphron

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*thre is now yelling outside of feingos studio, followed by the doors busting open and me struggling with three different guards behind me*

let me at him!!!!
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If i was on news i would say this...
"Hi MOM!!!"
dont make me say the next thing i want to say, can anyone think of what it is? starts with a F and a M...

and dorf i commented to your avatar page...
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*News theme plays. Camera fades in on Feingo, sitting in his chair and making out with the vixen weather girl*

Girl: "You know, maybe you and I should meet in the breakroom after this and you can give me your "evening report" hehe."

Feingo: "Mmmmm, I like the sound of that. What does the forecast say?"

Girl: "Sunny and hot, *un-buttons his collar* Verrrry hot. With a very good chance of white showers, all over me. Hehe"

A voice off screen: "Uh, Mr. Ferinton, we're live."

*Both look in shock and horror to the camera, before the girl rushes off screen while Feingo fixes his glasses and collar, badly wiping away some of the lipstick around his mouth*

"Ahem.... Good afternoon uhh... folks, it's time for the news at... what time is it? Three! Yes three! Is BonBon in the clutches of a derranged psycopath? This is the question being asked of late since the recent attack on the news studio by Saphron Zarcona. Security detained Mr. Zarcona shortly after he burst into the studio, howling like a wild man. No word yet as to the exact nature of his condition, but as to the question of "Derranged Psycopath", most people are saying psycopath, no. Derranged, yes!"

Feingo's story:
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5873

Last edited by Feingo Ferinton on Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL... CHANCES OF WHITE SHOWERS ROFL... Laughing

ew. Shocked
I guess im not really going to be a member anytime soon... so please members of BonBon... please help me out with my character discriptions so that way maybe one day a artist here can put a pic of my character on a forum... i would love to see that happen one day... (anyone please?)
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*stalks Feingo till he sees the opetune moment*
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNN
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

".... and the severed head was found in an elevator shaft. *turns to next camera* Good news for egg lovers today. Studies show that poultry output is up, meaning an increase in egg production. So get that bread ready, it's gonna be birdy in a nest for breakfest tomorrow. In health news, a recent study shows that people who feel paranoia for no apperant reason often find themselves taken by surprise by some unexpected phenomina at least four times out of five. Perhapse it's time that we start paying attention to those strange gut feelings."

Feingo's story:
saphron

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*in a holding cell watching feingo on a tv.* deranged? i'm not deranged!!!!!!!! *kicks the metal bed* ouch!!!!! suffra fraggim, sranm............ *nurses a now bruised foot*
JohnnyPsycho
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cue sudden musical sting as three robed men enter the studio*

NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!

Johnny's backstory
Johnny, Mark II (Project Aten character)
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*clears throat*

"...And in other news this evening, though I'm sure it serves as no suprise to anyone, Johnny Psyco is finally living up to his name, as he has now joined the ranks of Saphron Zarcona by completely loosing his mind."

*Eyes the weather girl off-screen, giving her a sly look and licking his lips.*

"And this concludes our broadcast. I'm Feingo Ferinton, signing off."

*Fade out to commercial*

Feingo's story:

Last edited by Feingo Ferinton on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*as Feingo starts to talk to the wether girl i tern the camra back on without him relizing it*
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*IM STILL WATCHING THE NEWS...
*note that the news ratings WENT SKY ROCKET WHEN THIS HAPPENED*

HA! and i thought i was One step away from humping the nearest girls' leg... BUT ITS HIM... I DO HAVE SELF CONTROLL w00t!!!

now where that dang girl go to?
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Is oblivious to the cameras watching him. Get's up, and walk toward the weather girl, who is eyeing him coyley.*

Feingo: *Removes glasses and un-buttons collar* "Now, my love, where were we?"

Weather Girl: *giggles* "I believe you were going to give me a "News Brief?" *Is twirling her hair playfully as she grins at him.*

Feingo: *Pulls her into a passionate embrace* "Oh, I can promise you, there will be nothing "brief" about it. Hmhmhm. *kisses her* Let's start with the stock reports. Up and Down."

Feingo's story:
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((some artist think of a white wolf and a weather girl furry going at it... i would actually like to see this for real... lol...
stocks up and down... rofl...))
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i bet you would... and also some other people watching. (looks a the people vewing the posts)
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

would a artist please step out and help the people that would like to see this?

HA lets have a competition of artistic tallent ^.^
all the artist that want to join can, and if you want to try your luck can too...
draw a really hot scene with Feingo and a weather girl ^.^
The hottest one will have the most ratings put on them...
this is just for fun...

lets see what the camera sees with these 2 shal we?

(come on and dont be shy ^^ try your luck to show them f**k ^^)
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Just though I should clue you in on a little secret. I have no idea where any of this is comming from! You folks are, quite literally, reading the first erotic thing I have ever written! And I've written a lot of crazy shit! Laughing ))

Weather Girl: *Gently carresses the crotch of his pants* "Well well, I'd say the stock market is pretty high right now. *giggles* And getting higher."

Feingo: *Softly undoing her red, silk shirt. Continues kissing her* "Mmmmm, you're contributions to the economy are making that easy, My love."

Feingo's story:
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*gets out before to tempted* (a prank not join)
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh sh*T we really need an artist now...
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather Girl: *While kissing him, unbuttons his pants, then slowly reaches her hand in, resting it on his member, firm and hot for her. She begins to slowy massage it sensually as they kiss. "Oohhhhh, I'm happy to make any contribution that will raise the economy."

Feingo: *Now having her completely topless, runs a hand gently over her breast, gently caressing the nipple while they continue to kiss. "Mmmmm, I'm glad to see you're such a passionate investor. Now *Uhmmmm* that we've covered the economy, perhapse we should move on to politics. Back and Forth." *Reaches his hand down and begins to remove her skirt*

Feingo's story:
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked (on a side note i never thought this might happen on this thred)
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((GOD DAMN MAN...
leave me with no fun... damn my imagination and the lack of it lol))

btw freakin hwat so far...
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather Girl: *Her skirt falls to the floor around her ankles. All that's left is her panties* "Oooooohhh, please, could we break for a weather report first?" *loosens his pant, causing them to fall to his ankles, as she continues to gently stroke his shaft*

Feingo: *moves his kisses down her neck, feeling her become aroused as much as he* "Uhnnnn, whatever you wish love. What, Uhmmm, does the forecast have in store for us?" *reaches a hand down into her panties, returning her favor and slowly massageing her with two fingers*

Weather Girl: *Moans from the pleasure of his touch* "It's, oohhh, going to get wet."

Feingo's story:
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked Very Happy Twisted Evil
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Feingo: *Using his feet, slips off his shoes and steps out from his pants. As she strokes him, he begins to breathe heavier, he can feel himself getting higher from her* "Ungnnnn! Perhapse we should, *haff, skip politics, and move right ahead to our, *hufff, In-Depth discussion." *placeing both hands on her waiste, he gently lifts her up and carries her to his desk, setting her gently on top of it*

Weather Girl: *laughs playfully as she is lifted in the air and moved to the anchor desk. Once there, she lies back seductively on it, moaning from excitement* "OH yes, this is my favorite part of your reports. Oooohh, I'm ready for it! Please, take me In-Depth."

Feingo: *Gently pulls her panties down beyond her knees, revealing all of her glory, whet and waiting for him. "In other news, your wish is my command love." *softly, he sets himself above her on the desk. He kisses her passionately as he gently thrust himself into her, both of them breathing heavy and giving a moan as their two bodies become one*

Feingo's story:
sexymanz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((dude... this is freakin hwat...))
((((GET AN ARTIST QUICK!!!))))
Feingo Ferinton

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Weather Girl: *Arches her back beneath him, moaning from pleasure* "Ohh! Ooooh, the temperature is, uhn, predicted to rise. Along with other things... I can tell you were, uhhnnn, military. You really know how to command my, *huff, sensuality."

Feingo: *Thrusts in and out slowly and deep at first, but gradually speeding up. "*haff, You know what they say love, Once a-a-a commander, always a commander. *huff, In other news, the recent wet conditions are leading, uhn, to slippery roads."

Feingo's story:
saphron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*is now staring dumbfounded at the tv in my cell* the lucky ass bastard........
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*tv gose to a plase stand by sine*

about 3 minits later the news comes back on.

*puts on newscaster voice and a pair of glasses*

Sorry for the inconveanyence folks but earlyer the old news caster Feingo Ferinton was fired for doind what he did... well umm i realy dont know what to do here becose they found me and told me to do this. well i say i quit! now back to Feingo Ferinton and Cathlena in the wether room! Twisted Evil

(hope you dont mind if i named her)
saphron

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*classic anime blinking* ORO?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6