vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
It's me again with stuff to say!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
catboy751

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:09 am    Post subject: It's me again with stuff to say! Reply with quote

Ok, it's been awhile since I've been around the forums. While I'm unable to read the latest pages of the comics anymore, I still feel like saying stuff. I'd like to bring back the idea that I posted when I first came to the forums and that is to have a dragon character in QFF. Someone like a certain busty scaley from Vixine would do nicely. Perhaps one of her siblings (in my mind, a male dragon but I'm sure female works too.) This dragon would be the magic user of the group. A nice distrusting relationship with Alma at first to keep some fantastic drama going and a great addition in time for what I'm sure will be epic battles against a resurrected foe (Eeep!) If I'm threatening a spoiler, please note I'm always available for emails!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1