vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Alma in.. *gasp*

View previous topic :: View next topic  
catboy751

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:40 am    Post subject: Alma in.. *gasp* Reply with quote

Ok, this is concerning Quest for Fun issue #6 which is only on page 15 now. (Just in case anyone doesn't want me to accidentally reveal something) I must ask, just what is going to happen? I mean, Alma in that condition raises concern for the "next generation" which I hope doesn't happen like that. I can deal with a spoiler but I must know. Is everything going to turn out alright? Please oh please please please say that it will be.

I'd also like to apologize if I'm doing this wrong since this is my first time visiting the forums. Please, give me a heads up about what's going on.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi catboy751! Welcome to the forum.

We got your email and I sent you a response there.... Federico and Serena may send you a response too. Smile

Resure assured that your concerns won't happen in terms of Alma's 'condition'.

In terms of Zandria and Alma love triangle twist.... Well... you'll have to stay tuned to find out!

Keep on posting! We love to get feedbacks.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
catboy751

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! That puts my mind at so much ease. I mean, I can deal with waiting on outcomes on an emotional level but the physical one is a little bit more "permanent" ya know? Well, I hope that I may offer a great deal of helpful commentary and I will keep posting to keep any and all informed of my thoughts.
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Catboy, nice to meet you!
I'm glad you found interesting how the story is coming up... Wink
I'm sure nobody noticed the detail about Alma and her way to have sex...
Well consider that, well, Trey and Alma are both felines but he's a tiger and Alma's a siamese cat.
The possibilities for her to have a baby are extremely rare...
and that's not going to happen ^-^*

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
catboy751

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nice to meet you too, Serena. I actually did notice how Alma is always having it in the backdoor so seeing Trey going at that... well my mind was going through many vulgar expletives to say the least. Nothing against preggers or MILFs or any of that but it does set my mind at ease that the comic won't be heading in that direction. I'll probably have more things on my mind as I get more used to the site and more into the comic but I'll be sure to keep on posting my thoughts and give you all the encouragement and gratitude you so rightfully deserve! *Insert witty comeback here* Who knows, maybe Alma can take advantage of her new little lover a bit later on? But I shall not bother with the little ideas that flutter through my mess of a brain. At least not in this post *evil laugh* =^.^=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1