vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Rough 'n Tumble

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:16 pm    Post subject: Rough 'n Tumble Reply with quote

((Alright, I'm getting bored waiting around, so here's what I'll do: I'm going to start the story with my own characters. Anyone can join in if they want, they just need to display their character's stats in the first post. The stats can be detailed like mine if you want, but at least give name, race, and class, and a description of how he/she looks, any specific gear/weapons carried, etc. If no one joins in, well at least I hope to create a good story on my own. If nothing else, I'd appreciate feedback on my other thread: 'RP Thread?' Thanks!))
**yes i realized i left a few things incomplete, so they should now be fixed. And yes I recalled there being no elves, but he had to have those boots!**

Zig'zog the Rogue
Male Orc Rogue7/Ranger6
Alignment: Chaotic good
Str 20, Dex 14, Con 20, Int 10, Wis 16, Cha 12, Lks 14
HP: 112
FLFs: Armored, Hunky, Keen Ears (+2 Listen), Keen Nose (+2 Survival (Track) & Search)
Cultural feat: Orcite (+4 Hide & Survival [swamp, marshlands]; +4 saves vs poison & disease)
Feats: 1)Stealthy, 2 Point Blank Shot, 3 Dodge, 4 Power Attack, 5 Improved Sunder; bonus: Track, Endurance, Rapid shot, Manyshot
Special Qualities: Animal companion (Jig, orcite frog), Wild Empathy (+2 syn.), Favored Enemies (mammal humanoids +4, monstrous humanoids +2), Ranger spells; Sneak attack (+3d6), Trapfinding, Trap sense +2, Evasion, Uncanny dodge; Damage reduction 2/-;
Skills: Balance +2, Bluff +6, Escape Artist +2 (ropes), Hide +19 (+23 swamps), Move Silently +12, Open Lock +7, Disable device +5, Ride +2, Sleight of hand +7, Tumble +7, Survival +12 (+16 swamps), Handle Animal +6, Heal +6, Jump +5, Climb +8, Swim +3, Use rope +5 Spot +9, Listen +11, Search +9 (bonuses from attributes not counted in)
AC: 20 (+2 Dex, + 5 Armor, + 2 Natural. +1 Dodge), touch 13, flat-footed 20
Attack (full): Zig'zog's warstar +18/+18/+13 (1d10+10 19-20/x3) or Zig'zog's bow +15/+10 (1d6+6, +1d6 nonlethal/x3)
Saves: Fort +12, Ref +12, Will +7 (+4 vs poison & disease)
Equipment: Zig'zog's +3 impacting speed Orcite warstar (base weapon treat as exotic weapon (orcs treat as martial weapon) deals 1d10 bludg.& pierce. damage, and wielded by proficient users in one or two hands optionally, x3 critical) ; Zig-zog's Bow (+3 seeking merciful composite shortbow); Zig'zog's +3 chameleon leather armor +10 Hide; Boots of Felinekind +5 Move silently; masterwork Thieves tools;
Special: Married to Snugg'al, and very protective and jealous of her. He has almost a sixth sense about her: if she's in trouble, or if someone is pawing at her. As long as she is on the same plane of existence Zig'zog is entitled to a special wisdom check (DC: 20) to know her direction, and the level of severity of the situation (Low: she's being pawed at or flirted with, she's lost and alone; Medium: someone's trying to take her, or chasing her, she has been physically wounded; High: someone has taken her or is attacking her, she is hanging off a cliff, she is mortally wounded). If he fails the check he still knows something's wrong, assuming he isn't physically with her, and the most general direction
Gaming info/History: Zig'zog is a fairly simple orc with two main goals in life: to live out his days happily with Snugg'al, and find a place where he can put his skills to good use. He is sensitive to orc/pig jokes, even though he understands there is real basis for the dislike of orcs.In battle, no matter the odds, he shows little to no fear, especially if Snugg'al's safety is in question. He will try to pick off and knock out as many as he can with his bow from afar, but is truly devastating when he whips out his warstar. He showed real aptitude for thieving and rangery at an early age, but never really amounted to anything until he happened upon an old rat hermit who called himself Addle. He was a crazy kook with a dark past. Zig'zog's potential called to him, and he began to teach him the skills to become a talented rogue. His own people soon grew tired of his sneaking around, and occasionally causing things to disappear (though he always put them back), so he was made to leave his tribe. Luckily he was not alone. A comely and talented Orc dancer had seen something special in him, and followed him on his adventures ever since. For a time, he organized a small bandit troop, then they spent some time among a group of adventurers. He learned much of the world during that time, and made friends and enemies alike during those years. Now, he seeks a simple place where A) Snugg'al can be safe, and B) still isn't so boring that his talents would be useless. Could such a place exist on Auris?

Snugg'al
Female Orc Bard10
Alignment: Neutral good
Str 14, Dex 18, Con 10, Int 10, Wis 14, Cha 17, Lks 22
HP: 50
FLFs: Bootylicious, Cute, Flexibility, Keen Sight
Cultural feat: Orcite (+4 Hide & Survival [swamp, marshlands]; +4 saves vs poison & disease)
Feats: Acrobatic, Alertness, Agile, Dodge,
Special Qualities: Bardic Knowledge, Bardic music, fascinate, Suggestion, Inspire: courage +2, competence, greatness, Bard spells
Skills: Balance +12, Body Language +10 Diplomacy +4, Escape Artist +13, Gather Information +4, Hide +1, Move Silently +1, Jump +9, Tumble + 16, performance (sex) +6, Perform (dancing) +14, Perform (singing) +2, Climb +39, Spot +4, Listen +4, Search +6 (bonuses from attributes not counted in)
AC: 23 (+4 Dex, + 5 Armor, +1 Dodge, + 3 Bootylicious), touch 18, flat-footed 18
Attack (full): melee +9/+4 or ranged +11/+6 *generally doesn't carry weapons, but is always willing to use improvised weapons: frying pans, rocks, pottery, bones, sticks, kweekers (when handy), etc.
Saves: Fort +3 , Ref + 7, Will +9 (+4 vs. poison & disease)
Equipment: Bracelets of Armor (+5); Dancer's anklets (+2 Dexterity, and +2 Perform (dancing), as well as add audio component to performance, though the small bells can be silenced), Cloak of invisibility, Ring of Rebound (all ranged attack/touch weapons (non magical and up to +3 magical) and spells (up to 4th spell level) have a 75% chance of deflecting off a point 5' away from the wearer, and 50% chance to be aimed back at the attacker
Special: Snugg'al is so innately sensual and desirable that any hetero non-orc male who watches her move 10' or more must succeed on a Will save (DC: 15 +1 per 5' observed after 10') or be treated as having an Overwhelming Libido for her, any females in said person's company are entitled to an attack of opportunity before the save is made, and thus grant automatic success. If Zig'zog is present, he grants observing males a +5 circumstance bonus to succeed on the Will save.
Gaming info: Snugg'al is actually married to Zig'zog, and while he is jealous of her, she is willing to accept the double-standard of him getting some tail when she's not around, even growing worried if she finds out he's gone without on any quest to rescue her (which has happened more than once). She is your basic sweet girl, in a drop dead gorgeous body. She is kind-hearted to those in need, and like Zig'zog, is still learning of the wider world. However her husband is her first priority, and there is very little she wouldn't do for him if he asked.

*there, that should be it for those two. I already have other character ideas, so if no one wants to join in, I won't feel so bad, you'll just be missing out. Wink *

Last edited by Zimzunix on Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"now he" what? the text just ended there...
Oh, and I loved the "boots of felinekind" (good luck finding elves in Auris, ne? Very Happy )
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

(I was wondering, for accuracy's sake in your world, has there been an updated map of Auris? I saw the one you'd made earler. It looks awesome, but incomplete.

Also I was wondering if you'd mind, if I started out working your adventure module into the story--or my characters into it, however you want to look at it.)
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't draw that map... Federico did. I couldn't draw to save my life Very Happy
Also, the adventure is there because people are supposed to play it... although, given how you made two orcish character, I wonder how they'll react to the orcish ballet troupe Laughing
Zimzunix

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah! The Warm Hole, a favored tavern in Datplaash, and the starting place for many an adventure. Why should this tale be any different? At the moment all is well within this haven. Mr. Bedevere, the portly feline, stands as usual behind his bar, idly chatting and joking with Douglas, the tall unicorn bouncer, who watches over the room with an occasional glance. Mugs are kept full by the expertise of Cottontail herself. Various peoples socialize, conversation is plentiful and unashamed to be heard (unless it's the sort better kept hush for the time being). One table attracts the notice of the casual observer, as a vixen warrioress and sleek she-ferret share a long sexy embrace and make-out session right before their drooling, agape, sexually frustrated companions: an enormous wolf barbarian, and a bookish mouse in robes. But we aren't casual observers. After a moment of gratuity, you may spy a booth off to one side, where a slender green foot, attached to an ankle wearing one of two slim gold-bound leather anklets, attached to a smooth green shapely calf dangles off the end of the seat. My, it looks like it would be such a delight to touch--But what's this? The curvaceous, cloaked beautiful pig-girl is sitting comfortably on the lap of a burly green boar in skin-hugging olive green leather armor, with a fitted brown leather hood capping his head and shoulders. But how did such as he come to deserve a woman like her? If you asked Cottontail, she'd gladly inform you that they are Zig'zog the Rogue and his wife Snugg'al, Orcs originally from the Wastes, who venture into town from their remote hut in the hills. "He might look like much to you, and you might think she could do better with someone like you," she off-handedly warns, "but I heard he once laid waste to an entire ogre camp single-handed, just to get her back." After which she smiles in her perky way, and continues on her rounds.

Zig sits in their booth, with Snugg securely on his lap. She is gently peeling one side of his hood back, and whispering and smooching little sweets in his ear, as he just sits back and enjoys. His fine ale is only occasionally remembered. After all, he doesn't want his hand to be too cold considering the place under her short leather skirts where he's keeping it for now. Fortunately she is the kind of thoughtful woman who will gladly lift his mug to both their lips at exactly the right times. Both are content, and uncaring for the outside world at the moment, so it is with some annoyance--revealed by the sneer in one side of his tusked mouth--when he becomes mildly distracted by the entrance of a cloaked individual, rather short, and carrying a gnarled wooden walking stick in its thin gloved hand. They don't call him the Rogue for nothing, and rogues tend to keep an eye out for other mysterious individuals; those that could either pose as competition or a threat. Zig'zog isn't worried though, he's got complete faith in Douglas to handle any situation that gets out of hand, which is why his weapons are stowed on their belts, and those belts are comfortably located at his feet under the table.

Snugg'al, being observant where her tusky-kins is concerned, notices the diversion of attention. "Ziggy," she purrs in her sexy soft voice, "why don't we do something fun while we're in town, hmm? We could go shoppinnnng......maybe take in a show? It's been so long since we've done anything special like that."

Zig looks to her, never one to ignore her. "But, Snuggy-wuggy," he responds softly himself in his deeper bass, "you know me not really like that stuff."

She nods, and takes on a sly sexy smirk. "Ziggy, I didn't tell you what we'd be shopping for. I really need to find something new to wear for bed." She purrs and caresses his face lovingly. "And I need you desperately to tell me if I show too much nipple..." she takes his hand teasingly up to her chest, and guides him to squeeze one of her plump light green melons, drawing a gasp of delight that draws the attention of more than a few other patrons. "Or perhaps, mmmm," Snugg giggles as she again slides his hand down her curves and valleys, and around her hips to one side of her ass, which she twists to expose more--also benefitting anyone at the correct angle, "perhaps something to show off my tail?" Zig is clearly caving to her seductions, but doesn't speak, more in favor of savoring the moments with her.

In a situation like that, you can imagine Zig'zog's continued frustration and flash of anger in his red eyes, when he hears a voice clear to the side. He softens considerably when he sees it's Cottontail, she stands there totally unashamed, with that little cloaked being standing next to her. The top of its deeply cowled head barely reaches the underside of her tits while standing. "Hello, Zig'zog, Snugg'al!" she greets cheerily. "I'm so sorry to disturb your fun, but I have to introduce someone to you. Dougy thought you might be able to help out."

Zig looks put out at first, but when he looks to Snugg for her answer he receives an encouraging nod and one of her "can't-say-no" smiles. "Okay, sit down, mister," he agrees with a sigh. Snugg'al fixes the newcomer with her bright pink eyes, her bardic mind already whirling with possibilities for what his story is. Her delicate hand slips to the back of Zig'zog's neck, knowing that always helps him become more agreeable in the negotiation stage.

"Thank you, thank you so much for this," he responds in a somewhat squeaky, though definitely male voice. "And thank you, Cottontail." She playfully ruffles the top of his shrouded head and wiggles on about her duties with her perky self. The mysterious creature sits across from them before he begins. “Greetings, brave ones. You can call me Mr. G (jee) for our purposes here. I’m an envoy of a group with a serious problem… You see, the daughter of the mayor of my village Yaba-dabow has been kidnapped, and we’d appreciate it if you rescued her and took her back to her father. I’m authorized to offer gold as a reward, as well as substantial advance.”

The mention of gold is always a good start, especially if you're talking to a rogue. Zig nods in understanding, "You need rescue mission. How much reward you offer?"

A gloved hand reaches into the shadows over his face, and seems to stroke his chin in thought, though the chin itself isn't visible. "I can go as high as....800?"

Zig just shrewdly grins, his tusks gleaming. "Barely enough to buy milk. Do Mr. G know how hard rescuin' gets? I thinking more like 1200 gold be enough." Snugg plays along, seeming to consider it thoughtfully, though seeming reluctant to nod as if it sounded fair in the end.

"Twelve-hundred?!" the creature balks. "No no no no, that is too, too much! Nine hundred is more than fair, and you orcs look like you would find raiding a dragon to be easy. This is a small small mission."

"That's what all say. If mission so small, then why not Mr. G go himself to rescue little girl?" The Rogue grins, knowing his logic to be sound, and unwilling to settle for less, where his valuable talents are concerned.

Mr. G sighs, then nods. "One thousand." He reaches into his relatively voluminous, dark brown cloak and plunks a sack filled with gold onto the table. He cleverly brings the side of his cloak exposed to the room up with a gloved, long-sleeved arm, and rests his elbow on the table, maintaining the screen so none can see it but his captive audience. Snugg'al giggles and wiggles on Zig's lap, the sight of it exciting her, as she imagines all the new lingerie she'll be able to buy for her Ziggy. "One thousand seems fair, yes? No?"

Zig licks his lips, "Oh yes, thousand's just fine," he understates.

"Good! Excellent! I am very happy now." One-handed, the rather dextrous creature unties the sack and counts out ten stacks of ten gold coins. "I give 10% now, 90 when you bring the mayor's daughter back." He pushes the neat pile of money towards them, and Snugg'al happily handles it, scraping it into her pouch of money-holding. Mr. G reveals a leather scroll case and sets it on the table. "Inside is a map, I have marked on it where to find Yaba-dabow, and where we think the kidnappers took her." Snugg opens the case and unrolls the parchment found inside. They went southeast of my home, that much we know. But..." he trails off as he indicates the place where the kidnapper's path would take them. He nods, and without another word, sweeps out of the booth, takes up his sack, and stands to face them. "You have my thanks. Hurry and find her. Who knows what they are doing with her, even as we speak?"

With that he goes. Zig and Snugg are left to stare at the map again. Their first challenge, and first destination: the Valley of the Kweekers! *dun-dun-dun!*
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1