vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
More Comics

View previous topic :: View next topic  
l337

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 3:16 pm    Post subject: More Comics Reply with quote

Anyone else want longer comics then just 2 pages?

If the comics evolved around some large story, nothing too complex but something longer then just 1 page= 1 comic

the girl characters should show more fur too... they are sex fiends, so have em getting freaky

just my 2 cents
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2003 9:53 pm    Post subject: More than two pages? Reply with quote

More than two pages?
Well, some of our past storylines went on for more than two... but we split them to enhance the punchlines (remember the Gonadine saga?). Still, we're kinda planning on stories (other than fan mail) hitting the three or four page marks. And, of course, we'll pull out storylines even longer than the one I mentioned. Just be patient.
Oh, and as for "sex fiends", the girls could disagree ('cept maybe Cottontail), but as I said before, patience.
Just don't hurry them... Last person to disturb Vixine's privacy still wears a cast.

Last edited by Martin on Wed Dec 31, 1969 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
l337

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:54 am    Post subject: none Reply with quote

the girls are sex fiends... i remember that comic about where they are open with their sexuality, then they started to grope one another... if thats not a sex fiend, i dont know what is....

when i was suggesting comics, i actually meant comic book size length to each story... you know like superman, spiderman, etc...

just making suggestions is all
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 6:15 am    Post subject: Sex fiends? Nah. Reply with quote

Sex fiends? Nah.

Well, in that particular page Gloril was trying to drive the point home with a practical example, driving the boys nuts in the meantime. She is, as is her race's custom, quite open with her sex and love life, and playful in the extreme. Maybe Cottontail would be closer to the description, but still no dice... None of the ladies is gonna just jump someone's bones "just because".
As for comic book length stories, well, our stories (while often linked by an underlying storyline) are mostly extra-extra large comic strips, giving main importance to the punchline. Still, the storyline is still there... And some storylines, in the future, are gonna shoot well past the ten pages mark. Still no Superman comic book, but it's something, ne?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1