vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Nikki Nova in Coma

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MartinaWarren
Official Model

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject: Nikki Nova in Coma Reply with quote

"Yesterday, Nikki was involved in a serious accident. She was on a horse and the horse got spooked. Nikki fell off the back of the horse and then the horse fell back on her head.

She sustained a few serious injuries. She has a fractured skull and has 3 sections of her brain that are bleeding. She is currently in the ICU and is stabalized for now. She is getting CT Scans every 4 hours or so to check her progress so they can determine if and/or when they would have to go in and operate.

Right now first of all, we really need the emotional support of her friends and all the people that know her and have worked with her over the years.

On a second note, unfortunetly, Nikki does NOT have medical insurance at this time and she is really going to need some help. There will be bills from the life flight helicoter to ER to operations to rehab. I have talked to her mom and as much as its hard to talk about money at a time like this, it is a part of the situtation that has to be dealt with.

We have setup a Pay Pal account for people to make donations to help Nikki with her medical bills and recovery. Please send all donations to getwell@nikkinova.com. If you do not have pay pal and want to send money to help, please email me directly at webmaster AT nikkinova dot com and we can make arrangments.

I know that there are a lot of people that love Nikki and a lot of people that have worked with her over the years. Right now, I ask that all of you please say a prayer for her, send out some positive energy, and if you can, please make any kind of donation so that she can get all the proper medical care she deserves."

http://www.getwellnikki.com/

www.nikkinova.com
six

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 1:30 pm    Post subject: nikki Reply with quote

martina, how is nikki doing,? i hope she is doing well.
NCAA_no_otaku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: nikki Reply with quote

six wrote:
martina, how is nikki doing,? i hope she is doing well.

Poor babe. That might almost shorten, or worse, end Nikki's modeling career and her life. I understand how the fans fell about this as well. I wish Nikki to get well soon as soon as possible.

John
usmc.john

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ouch. sorry to hear. I cracked open my head some years ago. its anything but fun I'll tell you that much. but I recovered- as good as new. she'll be fine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1