vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Polls

View previous topic :: View next topic  
roxstar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:15 am    Post subject: Polls Reply with quote

Ronald and co.

Can we have polling enabled in the general forum? It'd be fun!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Re: Polls Reply with quote

roxstar wrote:
Ronald and co.

What kind of question and answers would you like to poll?

And we can make one.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
HSHP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 1:16 am    Post subject: Re: Polls Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
roxstar wrote:
Ronald and co.

What kind of question and answers would you like to poll?

And we can make one.

-R

Do you really want a bunch of emails asking for you to put up a poll? And then another bunch asking where it is when the sites make you too busy to put it up within a timeframe the sender deems resonable?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 4:53 am    Post subject: Re: Polls Reply with quote

HSHP wrote:
Do you really want a bunch of emails asking for you to put up a poll? And then another bunch asking where it is when the sites make you too busy to put it up within a timeframe the sender deems resonable?

Well. The fact that I have to moderate the board anyways, I can read the posting requests asking for poll questions. What I don't want to see happen is fans creating obnoxious polls that slips by me before I review it. When that gets out of hand, we'll have people demanding certain things that is not possible to grant. Let's say for example, somebody decides to post... What should the price of such and such site be... And they post these price questions.... Obviously, alot of people are going to want to vote for the low price. etc.

So at this time, we want to be able to filter poll questions and answers and then put them up. Secondly- the rate of participants for message board polls is pretty darn slow. We've posted poll questions on the forums before and they usually don't get as many people voting.

Since I have a forum watch setup for this thread. Any time somebody wants to suggest poll questions, then I can see it quickly. (Like the Custom Avatar thread. I've gotten everybody their Custom Avatar pretty quickly, so long as they post in that thread.)

Quick Note Reminder: Do Not Send email poll requests. Best to post it here. Actually, most people won't even have my email address anyways, unless they're a member of my sites. ALSO- All the moderators that moderate the forums, have the power to create polls as well.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1