vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Battlestar Galactica & Enterprise

View previous topic :: View next topic  
thefatman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 6:16 pm    Post subject: Battlestar Galactica & Enterprise Reply with quote

I haven't seen any of the season episodes, but I saw the 'mini-series' of BattleStar Galactica (BSG). And I have to say that it was done really well. Much better than star trek enterprise. Enterprise seems almost silly and limited compared to BSG.

Somethings I find a little odd is that BSG and countless other shows nowadays, is that they try to add lot of drama & 'issues' between characters. That usually never happens in real life, but it seems to be important in all the day time soaps and every teen show out there .

But aside from that, the story seems interesting. And I really want to see the season.

I always had a love & hate relationship with enterprise. I guess I watched it because I had this illogical hope it would become star trek next generation. Main problem was that actors didn't fit their roles. Almost all of them. And maybe it wasn't the actors fault. I think the directing sucked and the writing sucked (probably the producers are to blame for that).

Anyway, we take you back to the normally scheduled programming...

EAdultComics.com Support Staff
HSHP

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll eventually see the season episodes. I have them all on tape but haven't watched them yet. Had to watch the movie first (which I've had on tape since it first aired and have now watched/copied). Now I have, like, 5 episodes to catch up on, plus what I normally watch. Hope I don't run out of cassettes before I get to them.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1