vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Open for Discussion - Supporter Program

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:01 am    Post subject: Open for Discussion - Supporter Program Reply with quote

We've been thinking about creating a "Supporters Program" for Vixine to help with boosting Vixine's current financial situation and also a way for us to get some additional content suggested by fans.

A lot of games these days have a kickstarter or a founders program or a supporter program. Path of Exiles for instance.

And we really like the idea to have supporters and we really could use the support right now. Our membership sales is not enough to keep us afloat much longer.

Okay so... We're looking for some ideas on what people would like to see as part of the support page.

Some examples that we've thought about.

1. Custom Pinup Character and Avatar.
2. Custom Character Appearance in the comics as background character or minor support character.
3. Custom Character Design with mini background story.
4. Mini Side Short Story with Quest for Fun characters with character of your design.
5. Wallpaper pinup with some of your ideas
6. Possible Motion Comic in video format.
7. Animated Comic 1-pager

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Keep in mind also that we can do this as a pooled group resource price (similar to the Zone animation that was done on Pleasure Bon Bon) or if its an individual request it needs to be priced reasonable enough for us to be able to create it.

Also individual packages will be sorted by Loyal customers first. Meaning if we get an overwhelming request for an individual project, we're going to go with the member that has been supporting us the longest in membership.

So let's open up the discussion.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Open for Discussion - Supporter Program Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
We've been thinking about creating a "Supporters Program" for Vixine to help with boosting Vixine's current financial situation and also a way for us to get some additional content suggested by fans.

A lot of games these days have a kickstarter or a founders program or a supporter program. Path of Exiles for instance.

And we really like the idea to have supporters and we really could use the support right now. Our membership sales is not enough to keep us afloat much longer.

Okay so... We're looking for some ideas on what people would like to see as part of the support page.

Some examples that we've thought about.

1. Custom Pinup Character and Avatar.
2. Custom Character Appearance in the comics as background character or minor support character.
3. Custom Character Design with mini background story.
4. Mini Side Short Story with Quest for Fun characters with character of your design.
5. Wallpaper pinup with some of your ideas
6. Possible Motion Comic in video format.
7. Animated Comic 1-pager

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Keep in mind also that we can do this as a pooled group resource price (similar to the Zone animation that was done on Pleasure Bon Bon) or if its an individual request it needs to be priced reasonable enough for us to be able to create it.

Also individual packages will be sorted by Loyal customers first. Meaning if we get an overwhelming request for an individual project, we're going to go with the member that has been supporting us the longest in membership.

So let's open up the discussion.

Hi Ronald, thought i'd drop a line to you & the team to share my two cents.^^

I'm sorry to hear about the membership sales - i hope that this can improve in future. The series as lasted 10 years and i wish to see it surviving in the long haul.

I've only been with vixine.com since 2011, but since then i've been here, reading & enjoying the comics, sticking with the QFF series. I will continue to provide the best support i can to a series that i wish continues. I really do enjoy the series and will do whatever i can to contribute to supporting the site.

I shall be addressing the points below.

Custom Pinup Character & Avatars do have their appeal, but in terms of other suggestions, alot of the ideas/suggestions i had wrote on my previous post were things i really wanted and wished to see.

I shall provide the link here: http://www.vixine.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11677

I think the existing characters within Quest for Fun is plenty to work this right there & i've grown to like those characters alot. The QFF characters (main cast and supporting cast) are what standsstands out about the series, so developing them more would be beneficial & enriching to the QFF lore. The story arc structure as well is heading in the right direction, as we get to spend more time with side characters within the series.

Side stories focusing on the QFF crew in more "action" antics is always a welcome (i had suggestions for these on the other post i had made as well).

Wallpaper pinups sound good but using official characters before additional custom ones should be a first and foremost i feel. Each character in Question for Fun, Vixine Original and Reckless Fur had unique personalities and designs, so adding to these would flesh them out more.

The Motion Comic sounds good - i imagine it would be similiar to the animated pages. The one-shots could also lead to some interesting short ideas.^^

I'm going to be posting some ideas below of my own suggestions & personal things i'd like to see in the existing comics, as well as addressing the issue of custom characters in depth.

Okay, here are my thoughts:

Custom Characters & Existing Characters

I had to address this one first. As mentioned before, i like the existing QFF characters and feel they could be developed and perhaps could reappear in side stories, sort of like a tie in to the main series. Revaria, Kara and Fanny for instance had one in a short story and i quite liked that. Also, certain characters like Lamya could benefit from this as she didn't get an erotic scene but it would be nice to see her in a side story, or reappear in one in future if the QFF crew revisit Kibraj Gres.

Now regarding the custom characters - i know a lot of people may find this appealing, and while to an extent i see that, it should be handled within reason. Adding new characters is great but as long as its cameos or side stories that don't directly interfere with the main story and character interactions then i trust the team will handle it well.

Using an example, i'll address the issue of OCs (original created characters). While I do have some OCs of my own,i will admit they don't fit in with the setting, as QFF is set in a Fantast style realm, so if any characters appear, they must fit the setting. In short, i like the idea of short stories with some OCs appearing, but nothing that overtly glorifies the guest characters. The main focus is on the QFF characters, who are the stars of the show.

A minor support role in the main comics could be a possility - but so long as its VERY MINOR. i.e In Romia, background audiences in a colloseum, gladiators talking, girls walking around in Cornelia's Lupanarium, etc.

With the Custom character designs - a variety of animals could be encouraged. Backstory should be brief and to the point. And again, nothing to overbearing design wise or attribute wise. i.e The QFF cast shouldn't look weaker by comparison.

Possible Ideas - some customs could have an affliation to an existing character/group. I.e Bloodrose could have some evil minions or even a team. The Amazon mouses could be fleshed out. Scyra could have a rival character.

Wallpapers
I got some ideas for wallpapers but will be getting back to you and the team regarding these.

Some of my own Suggestions

A few ideas i had:

. New game/s ideas

Sword Net Shield 2.0/ turn based game.

This one is not really a new game, but rather a sequel idea to Sword, Net Shield. could be the same "rock paper scissors" format so existing sprites and mechanics and be recycled. Or a new format with attack, defend and heal in a battle scheme. This time it could be one on one, so you pick a character and play against another.

playable characters : scyra, zandria, alma, noresse

Each round loss results in a part of their clothes coming off like in sword net shield. If the winner wins, and an erotic image is unlocked of the character beaten, or if the player loses, their character.

Sex Flash games

I.E For sex flash games, players could control Noresse in her shapeshift form:

w/ Scyra - Cowgirl Pose animation with leash on player

w/ Zandria - 69 pose with tail action & tongue animation

w/ Alma - Anal Doggy with breast bounce animation

Sex animation loops

i.e erotic loops of QFF characters having sex or in erotic situations

Updated character bios

New bios for other characters in the series.

More animated Icons

http://www.vixine.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=12918

More short stories

http://www.vixine.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=11677

More then ever the series needs support and you have my 110% backing. I'm reading to get things started with the support program.

Last edited by dandabar on Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are some interesting ideas.

And yes. I think the focus should be some of the existing main characters as well but this will all depend on the supporter or pays.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
dandabar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
These are some interesting ideas.

And yes. I think the focus should be some of the existing main characters as well but this will all depend on the supporter or pays.

That is a fair point - if it does help the site then bringing in some OCs could help things out.

I definitely see the possibility of them being in short stories. Animated Icons sound a good as well. ^^

I also think that commissioning could be a big help - say for example paying members could request the above ideas, but also members & non-members alike could commission specific things like icons and pictures.

I also think that the guest artist section could use an update - just to lighten the load for the team while also having updates provided so it gives members something to check in between new pages for the main comic. I feel that If there's more content to check out then that will attract new members and encourage them to stick around. I know there's the hentai comics that get updated everyday, but the real appeal of the site is the comics/characters of vixine.com as that's what users want to see more of.

An update in the fanart section would provide a more immersion and investment in the site. Or atleast give users a chance to put out fanworks such as draft designs for OCs, fanart of official characters, fanfics and written stories. Just a thought.^^

Of course this depends on the team - just putting the possibility out there.^^
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just hope some of these ideas make it in (and to see some short stories based on certain sceens in the comics we didn't see fully)
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
I just hope some of these ideas make it in (and to see some short stories based on certain sceens in the comics we didn't see fully)

Interesting. Which 'certain scenes' are you referring too. Curious to see what scenes should have gotten more attention.

dandabar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:

Hi Blade, good to see your input! Very Happy

I think that's a great suggestion ~ certain scenes that were omitted or cut short could definitely use a spot light ^_^

I can think of a few instances in the main comics such as,

Issue 8 - Zan x Koros : We got to see what Alma, Scyra and Noresse were doing in their tent, but Zandria was left out. Would be nice to see what she was up to in that time ;D

Issue 10 - Zirewes Monster x Zandria - Zan looked like she was enjoying herself, and the cover art of Issues 8 & 10 built up the presence of the tentacle monster. Seeing what it was doing to Zandria before the Crew rescued her could be explored.

Issue 15 - Scyra x Gladiators & Zandria x Lucius: I loved the Alma and Atasha scene the most in this issue, but i also think its worth considering showing the other erotic scenes that took part in the issue. Scyra and the Gladiators looked very orgy packed and would be worth giving some focus to ;D. Zan fans aswell might want to see what she was up to with Lucius.

For Alma, she did a scene with Atasha, but perhaps showing the rest of the second part could be interesting ~ as an Alma fan i know i'd like to see that ;D

Short Story titled "QFF Extras5" - For Revaria, Kara and Fanny, they had the short story (three pages) - there was a part after that with Taras & Revaria which looked promising - & might be worth a revisit Wink
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:

I think that's a great suggestion ~ certain scenes that were omitted or cut short could definitely use a spot light ^_^

Issue 8 - Zan x Koros : We got to see what Alma, Scyra and Noresse were doing in their tent, but Zandria was left out. Would be nice to see what she was up to in that time ;D

Issue 10 - Zirewes Monster x Zandria - Zan looked like she was enjoying herself, and the cover art of Issues 8 & 10 built up the presence of the tentacle monster. Seeing what it was doing to Zandria before the Crew rescued her could be explored.

Issue 15 - Scyra x Gladiators & Zandria x Lucius: I loved the Alma and Atasha scene the most in this issue, but i also think its worth considering showing the other erotic scenes that took part in the issue. Scyra and the Gladiators looked very orgy packed and would be worth giving some focus to ;D. Zan fans aswell might want to see what she was up to with Lucius.

For Alma, she did a scene with Atasha, but perhaps showing the rest of the second part could be interesting ~ as an Alma fan i know i'd like to see that ;D

Short Story titled "QFF Extras5" - For Revaria, Kara and Fanny, they had the short story (three pages) - there was a part after that with Taras & Revaria which looked promising - & might be worth a revisit Wink

lets not forget issue 7: Z and whatshisname
dandabar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 2:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:

Did you mean the Butler (at the end of the issue) or Vargraan (the Warlock)?^^
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:
dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:

The butler
dandabar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:
dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:

The butler

Ah indeed, Zan looked like she was enjoying herself there - i guess that scene could be a possibility too ;D
dandabar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey everyone, here's another idea i had thought of pertaining to the supporter programme -

Commissions

Could be an option for loyal members or newcomers to the site. Would be an nice way of getting an erotic piece of your favourite QFF characters, plus it's a good way to support the site~

Would be a nice opportunity for QFF & OC crossovers as well Smile
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so...any one else got any ideas?
dandabar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 am    Post subject: Feedback/Ideas & short stories Reply with quote

Feedback/Ideas

Since its been a while, i thought i'd provide some feedback on the series so far and things i'd love to see in future:

sex scenes with side characters? = usually the action scenes are handled well and fit the tone, but i do hope in future there can be more involvement of sex scenes involving the side characters or specific ones.
The main crew is fine, but i do like certain others like Cornelia, Atasha, Lavinia (3 favs from Romia) OR others like Kara, Queen Ravarie, Fanny & Lamya. Those characters look great and having them show up in the actions scenes could be nice ;3 (& a possible idea that one of the female characters above could be into anal play like how alma is ;p)

more sex scenes involving Alma? = While i do like the main crew and the balance the team strives to go for in giving an equal spotlight, i do hope Alma can get in on more of the action in future, as her scenes were quite short, afterall, she is my favourite character ^_^'. Although preferably, in yuri/lesbian scenes if possible, as i did like the use of strapon play (issue 15), which was a new take on the sex scenes. Or definately something involving Zandria's tail play ;D

returning characters? = regarding the villains, i do like Bloodrose as an antagonist very much. however, i think it would be cool to see her assemble a group of her own minions who serve her bidding. One person who i think could join her (in some way) would be the red dressed panther assassin from issue 6-7 (from the Rajindie Arc) i thought she looked quite sexy and she'd make a good returning villain Wink

settings in future? = Since we had a spartacus inspired arc (Romia), has the team considered a similar idea for after the short stories? For example, something Game of Thrones inspired? I think it could fit well with the fantasy setting of the QFF world^_^

short story idea: "Lust in the Lupanarium" (Romia tie-in, between issue 16-17) - characters: Alma x Cornelia x Lavinia

story script:

Page 1:- Alma and Atasha and Venus are playing with the toys, as Alma watches the two have sex with eachother with double ended dildo.
Page 2:- Lavinia is being spanked by Madame Cornelia.
Page 3: Atasha and Venus, cum at the same time with Alma smiling in delight
Page 4: Lavinia gets fingered in both her holes by Cornelia and then cums.
Page 5: Alma and Cornelia turn their attention to eachother, the only two still awake. They then move in, walking up to eachother. Kinky dialogue ensures
Page 6: Cornelia and Alma begin to French kiss. They tongue eachother while pushing their breasts together.
Page 7: Alma starts to caress and play around with Cornelia’s tits. She begins to suck them.
Page 8: Alma continues to suck Cornelia’s breasts, licking and biting her nipples. She grabs Cornelia’s ass tightly, pushing her against one of the pillars.
Page 9: Cornelia turns the tables, grabbing Alma and flipping her over to the pillar. She bites Alma’s nipples and sucks her tits.
Page 10: Continuing to lick Alma’s boobs, Cornelia works her way down and licks her pussy. Alma exclaims excitement
Page 11: Cornelia grabs one of Atasha’s strap-ons and ties up Alma’s hands. She then inserts the strapon into Alma’s ass.
Page 12: Cornelia does Alma anal, as she gropes her boobs, tweaking her nipples as they go hard. They begin to kiss as Cornelia fucks Alma.
Page 13: Cornelia thrusts harder and faster, as Alma starts to moan. She then cums.
Page 14: Alma gets untied, and Cornelia gives Alma the strap-on to fuck her.
Page 15: Alma puts on the Strap-on and sits on a chair, as Cornelia sits on her lap. The strapon is inserted into Cornelia’s ass.
Page 16: Alma begins to fuck Cornelia, as she smothers her mouth on Cornelia’s boobs as she’s doing her. Cornelia moans. Alma’s hands are firmly places on the madame’s ass.
Page 17: Scene cuts to a anal missionary position, Alma thrusting Cornelia hard. Lavinia wakes up and notices what’s going on. Intrigued, she sneaks up.
Page 18. Joining in on the fun, Lavinia, having grabbed atasha’s double ended dildo, and having inserted one end in her pussy, places it into Alma’s ass from behind, causing her to blush.
Page 19: train pose of Alma doing Cornelia anal, while Lavinia does Alma anal. All three are moaning the faster they go. They finally cum altogether at the same time.
Page 20: Final page of all the women, except Alma, flat-out exhausted. Alma says something like “That was a good warmup; whose up for seconds?” With Cornelia and Lavinia groaning comically.

short story idea "Rabble Rousing" = characters: Alma x Zandria x Kara

something set around issue 6-7: involving a what if scenario with Alma, Zandria & Kara. Alma is attempting to get out of the cell, while Kara is laid back, planning a way to get out. Zandria is trying to contain her friend, while also commenting on the seriousness of the situation. Just then, Alma is in heat again in the cell, but this time has sex with Zandria & Kara, who assist in their special way of helping out ;D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1