vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Suggestions of mine & Things you'd like to see in Future
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandabar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Suggestions of mine & Things you'd like to see in Future Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

i've recently joined again as a member & i'm a big fan of the series. Quest for Fun is getting better and better. I'm new to the forums and i've been reading the topics but noticed there hasn't been much discussion lately so i'd like to kick start some ideas for the next issue/s Very Happy

I gave some ideas to the team and thought i'd let everyone else know just to get their feedback on my ideas. It's a pretty long post but i figured i put suggestions out there.

I note that these are my own personal tastes but i think the sexual content can definitely be explored. Without trying to sound too forward, i would like to suggest the following:-

THINGS I'D LIKE TO SEE...

-I would like to see much more sex scenes in future. I understand the story is important, but i feel that it would please the fans if the pacing was quickened, allowing all of the girls to get sex scenes (like in the older issues).

-I was also really hoping for much more lesbian content.
Hetro sex is fine, but the girl on girl scenes were my favourite by far. I really liked the lesbian angle with Alma (my personal favourite) and Zandria (close second favourite), i find that it fleshed them out well. It doesn't have to be about them per say, but i would like to see (from time to time of course) more girl on girl content;

- I would like to see Alma get in on with madame Cornelia and Lavinia! Things i'd like to see in the lesbian sex would be involving breast licking/sucking/biting (the women taking turns doing this to eachother and playing it out for a bit before the actual sex, just for raunchy foreplay - that way sex scenes don't have to feel abrupt), strap on sex (like have a girl anally do Alma with a strap on), or s & m games (i.e spanking with a paddle, using chains and whips, a riding crop, wax games, body worship, oiling up and rubbing eachother in a fiesty rump of passion, etc).

-i've got some ideas for kinky sex between Alma and Zandria, just to expand on what was seen on issue 5, one my favourite moments in the story Wink say for example zandria and alma 69 each other kissing, playing with each others breasts (with zandria using her tongue to get extra creative Wink) in a 69 position, then moving on to cunnilingus. Zandria could also use her tail to doggy alma anal.

- miscellaneous: more kinky sex, more flexible sex positions (have a girl do the splits and get eaten out, have a girl wrap her legs around a partner during sex, doggy style on a wall, yoga positions, karma sutra positions, maybe have Scrya or noreese femdom someone Laughing, rough sex, fiesty sex etc)

I hope that is not too demanding, and any feedback on your part would be greatly appreciated. I think this is one of the best furry comics and everyone at Vixine has my full support. If these features can be added that that would be fantastic.

what do you all think?
I believe we all can make good use of ideas and perhaps give feedback to the Vixine staff.

THINGS YOU'D ALL LIKE TO SEE...

I also want to know about what you all think. I think everyones got their own fetishes/tastes that they've been wanting to see the QFF girls in, as i think it would be nice for everyone to get a chance see something they like! That way there's something for everyone. so don't feel shy to speak up Very Happy . so here goes...

1.what you'd all like to see in terms of sexual content in QFF? how would you pace it in proportion to the story? (more sex-less story, more story- less sex, equal compromise, the number of/amount of sex scenes involving/for each of the mains (Scyra, Zandria, Alma, Noreese? (well i hope she's part of the crew now, she's a good addition! Wink ) ?

2.who's your favourite character and what type of sex works for them as a character in your opinion; what type of sex you'd want to see them in?

3.what else would you like to see on the site? (i.e more art, random sex, "what if" sex scenes between characters who haven't had sex yet, short QFF comics purely for sex, more games, more voting polls for ideas and content, updated profiles for characters, etc)-
note NOTE: ALL THIS DEPENDS ON THE TEAM, so i'll support their decisions about this

4. what important/characters should make a reappearance in future installments? (my vote goes to bloodrose, she was pure sex! Also i've pondered over the possibility of more cameos for the original vixine characters - vixine herself, gloril, asheer, cottontail etc BUT i'll leave the team to decide on that regardless)

okay i think i've said my piece Laughing Lemme know what you guys/girls think.

much regards,

dandabar Very Happy

Last edited by dandabar on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:38 pm; edited 4 times in total
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

as long as they're not being treated a cattle (IE: geting their breasts...you know), then we're good (Athought the milking thing sounds like a weird but good idea)
dandabar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
as long as they're not being treated a cattle (IE: geting their breasts...you know), then we're good (Athought the milking thing sounds like a weird but good idea)

lol milking?! no no i didn't mean that (although that is kinda interesting), i was just giving an example of foreplay, obviously the normal hardcore sex remains intact.

Last edited by dandabar on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heeheh Dandabar has some veeeery good points Wink

About what you would like to see more on the comics, I'll stick to some ideas here ^__^ Count on it. And soon!

About sex rates in the story... well I try to go on with the story but inserting sex action very very often, let's say... if I see there are 3-4 pages of story I balance with some "action". Sometimes we had more story to explain, but then I try to compensate with longer sex parts Very Happy
I'm curios to read our readers opinion on how they would like it! Smile

Noresse? She is sure a great addiction, and we still don't know ... where she is! Very Happy
The question is gonna be answered.

Anybody, feel free to post here your opinion on Dandabar's requests! ^__^

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
lol milking?! no no i didn't mean that (although that is kinda interesting), i was just giving an example of foreplay, obviously the normal hardcore sex remains intact.

well.wernt slave girls in rome treated like livestock at one point? hence, the comment i made
dandabar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
well.wernt slave girls in rome treated like livestock at one point? hence, the comment i made

Really? oh.. i didn't know that... Shocked well anyway i thought you were quoting me about the breast comments, as i must of said that word several times in my post Very Happy

But anyway, any suggestions of your own of what you'd like to see in future of QFF are welcome Smile

Last edited by dandabar on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
dandabar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Serena wrote:
Heeheh Dandabar has some veeeery good points

About what you would like to see more on the comics, I'll stick to some ideas here ^__^ Count on it. And soon!

About sex rates in the story... well I try to go on with the story but inserting sex action very very often, let's say... if I see there are 3-4 pages of story I balance with some "action". Sometimes we had more story to explain, but then I try to compensate with longer sex parts
I'm curios to read our readers opinion on how they would like it!

Noresse? She is sure a great addiction, and we still don't know ... where she is!
The question is gonna be answered.

Anybody, feel free to post here your opinion on Dandabar's requests! ^__^

Thanks Serena, glad to hear you like the ideas Very Happy I very much appreciate that they being taken into account; Can't wait to see how the next issue unfolds Wink And thanks for listening with the about the story pacing, i think that the 3-4 pages of story then into sex is an excellent way of handling the pace and transitions into the sex scenes; i think this can work well in certain areas/situations i.e Cornelia's domain would make excellent use of the sex being part of the plot, as one could expect to see a lot sexual encounters and liaisons going on in that environment.
I can see the next issue getting interesting!

I did wonder what happened to Noresse, i was kind of worried she may have died in the blast from the end of issue 10 Shocked Good to hear she is still alive and well. She's relatively new in the QFF so i'd like to see how she developes over the course of the series. That character has much promise Wink

Last edited by dandabar on Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:14 am; edited 5 times in total
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the suggestions. And these are suggestions/feedback we like to hear.

We do want to know what type of sexual encounters people prefer.

And yea, I like the idea of having Alma and the new madame. Or possibly the idea of some rich noble woman who prefers women and pays Madame for a chance to indulge in her fantasies/desires.

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

And yea, I like the idea of having Alma and the new madame. Or possibly the idea of some rich noble woman who prefers women and pays Madame for a chance to indulge in her fantasies/desires.

well, it's better than my weird idea (Athough, were girls that were sold treated as cattle at one point?)
dandabar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:

Thanks for your feedback Ronald Smile

That is a perfect premise you just mentioned. I can picture a noble woman asking for that, and the reason behind it you've stated makes sense in the context of the plot Very Happy

Idea I see, so it appears that both rich men and women go to Cornelia's domain for "exclusive" hospitality, page 18 of issue 12 mentioned something about rich men coming to Cornelia's domain for entertainment, so i kind of took it at face value it was just men who paid Cornelia. Well since she's been introduced, i think it would be nice to see Cornelia be utlilised in more then one sexual encounter Wink

Last edited by dandabar on Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
dandabar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
well, it's better than my weird idea (Athough, were girls that were sold treated as cattle at one point?)

Well i think they were shipped and sold as "cattle" in a sense but not entirely sure myself if they had been literally treated as cattle physically (as you said, having their breasts, well...you know).
I don't think your idea was weird, to each their own as they say; any feedback is better then none, so you can pitch in Smile We just gotta keep the ball rolling for the team at Vixine.

Last edited by dandabar on Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Frog God

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: underwater sex and giant men Reply with quote

A new adventure for the girls of QFF
-they are taken to an underwater city
-able to breath thanks to magic bubbles that cover there heads
-muscular frog men and mermaids
-there are shown underwater wonders and sunken treasure

Vixine
-Gonad becomes a giant
-thousands of wemon play with his penis
-asheer becomes a giant once more
-then they both return to normal size

the characters of QFF and Vixine cross paths

a tentacle like character makes love to all the girls of QFF or Vixine at once
-a powerfull being that sits on his throne while his tentacles do the work
-when the girl enter his throne room they find his tentalces wrapped around many wemon who are pinned to the wall, flore and ceiling by his tentacles
-the wemon are moaning and groaning in exstacey by the tentacles
dandabar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frog God wrote:
A new adventure for the girls of QFF
-they are taken to an underwater city
-able to breath thanks to magic bubbles that cover there heads
-muscular frog men and mermaids
-there are shown underwater wonders and sunken treasure

Vixine
-Gonad becomes a giant
-thousands of wemon play with his penis
-asheer becomes a giant once more
-then they both return to normal size

the characters of QFF and Vixine cross paths

a tentacle like character makes love to all the girls of QFF or Vixine at once
-a powerfull being that sits on his throne while his tentacles do the work
-when the girl enter his throne room they find his tentalces wrapped around many wemon who are pinned to the wall, flore and ceiling by his tentacles
-the wemon are moaning and groaning in exstacey by the tentacles

Hey Frog God, thanks for the input. these are very unique ideas indeed! I think its quite the welcomed departure from vanilla sex. The tentacle idea reminds me of issue 9 & 10 with Zandria's marriage arc; i wanted to see how those tentacles would play out, however unfortunately it was abruptly cut short Sad but glad someone brought this up again. Maybe the tentacle villain can be an Octopus(?). The underwater inhabitants of frog men and mermaids works well with the lore of sea myths and stories, sounds like a pirate adventure!

Liking the cross over idea for QFF and Vixine; poor Gonad never caught a break before, so i think he's entitled to at least have some degree of luck Very Happy I also think he can still work as a comic relief character in certain situations, it would be funny to see him get man handled by Scyra Laughing Also doesn't hurt to want to see the vixine girls in more hardcore sex, which can be done in the crossover, as the Vixine series was more soft core.

The sea world and treasure hunt is also a good detour; good stuff if i do say so myself!

Last edited by dandabar on Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Federico
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 am    Post subject: Re: Suggestions of mine & Things you'd like to see in Fu Reply with quote

Hello Dandabar, and welcome!

dandabar wrote:
Quest for Fun is getting better and better.

Thank you! We really put a lot on effort in every single page=)

dandabar wrote:
I would like to see much more sex scenes in future(...)I was also really hoping for much more lesbian content.

Yeah, more sex and more girls action will come^^

dandabar wrote:
more kinky sex, more flexible sex positions

I like that. I'll think more positions and angle, then;)

dandabar wrote:
short QFF comics purely for sex

I like this one too. We'll think about it (i'll need to grow a pair of extra arms!)

Back to drawing board now!

F!

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
dandabar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Federico wrote:

dandabar wrote:

dandabar wrote:
I would like to see much more sex scenes in future(...)I was also really hoping for much more lesbian content.

dandabar wrote:

dandabar wrote:

I like this one too. We'll think about it (i'll need to grow a pair of extra arms!)

F!

Hello Federico, and thanks for the response Very Happy . Good to be onboard! QFF has evolved a lot in terms of sex, characterisation and most notably art style and story. I like the current style of how it is drawn, and the character designs are a perfect blend between furry and anthropomorphic. The hardwork really shows through from the team! Also overjoyed at the prospect of more sex and lesbian action!! words cannot express! Very Happy

The short stories could be intervals between adventures, say what the girls are doing on deck, stopping for ship supplies in towns, etc.

just some examples/ starting points

"THE PIRATE INN"
-going to bars/starting barfights (while all the girls are staying overnight at a town for stock supplies & decide to cut loose at an inn for a while, alma gets drunk, has sex with the patrons and bartender, everyone in the bar cheers and ends up pouring beer all over her body & the rest of the girls=alcohal drenched orgy),

"REGAL REQUIREMENTS"
-buying clothes for noresse(the girls are forced to entourage noresse while she is out on a shopping spree for rich clothing. while at a dress store, noresse has trouble fitting into a dress, she calls over & then seduces the tailor, then gets bored immediately straight after finishing sex with him & seeks out a group of random guys for fun, the girls show up while noresse is having her way with them, then group sex ensures),

"THE WAY OF THE AMAZON"
-combat training with scyra (the girls begin training with scyra as their combat instructor but are struggling, until scyra gives them an incentive to train harder; the girls end up getting hot and sweaty in the process, one thing leads to another, etc, etc...),

"ASTRAL AROUSAL"
-spiritual training from zandria (the girls practice meditating with zandria in an erotic mantra, as zandria begins to tap into their minds & deepest desires. the meditation leads into sensual sex scenes and erotic surreal dream sequences/thoughts. Can be as abstract and bizarre as you want Wink ).

This is all subject to change, though, depending on how the team feels of course Smile

Thanks again, and shall look forward to see what will be up next on the site!
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my, they're all very valid, I wish to read them too O__o
I swear.
I think i'm gonna write the first on your subject.
I'll give you credit, of course! Wink

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
dandabar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Serena!

I'm glad you like it:D I tried to make it as true to the characters as i could. I just imagined that's what the girls would be doing in between story arcs; also gives the girls a chance to interact with each other & the QFF setting.

No worries at all, there's no need for a credit since its just concepts floating around, but if you insist, i fully appreciate it all the same Very Happy I would be most grateful to get an honorary mention Smile

- this is all material for the team to ultilize anyway, besides, the fans gain from this by having content - the more the merrier. In honesty, My personal stakes are mostly for the requests. As long as the team are keen on my "requests" as stated above in the "things i'd like to see" section(notably 2,3&4 if possible Very Happy ), then that'd be gloriously rewarding Razz !! been very eager to see the requests translate on to page.

As for the short stories, these are just rough examples to go from - the rest is up to you and the team! Go as crazy with it as you can Wink I'd like to see how this turns out! Very Happy
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
Federico wrote:

dandabar wrote:

dandabar wrote:

dandabar wrote:

dandabar wrote:

F!

Hello Federico, and thanks for the response Very Happy . Good to be onboard! QFF has evolved a lot in terms of sex, characterisation and most notably art style and story. I like the current style of how it is drawn, and the character designs are a perfect blend between furry and anthropomorphic. The hardwork really shows through from the team! Also overjoyed at the prospect of more sex and lesbian action!! words cannot express! Very Happy

The short stories could be intervals between adventures, say what the girls are doing on deck, stopping for ship supplies in towns, etc.

just some examples/ starting points

"THE PIRATE INN"
-going to bars/starting barfights (while all the girls are staying overnight at a town for stock supplies & decide to cut loose at an inn for a while, alma gets drunk, has sex with the patrons and bartender, everyone in the bar cheers and ends up pouring beer all over her body & the rest of the girls=alcohal drenched orgy),

"REGAL REQUIREMENTS"
-buying clothes for noresse(the girls are forced to entourage noresse while she is out on a shopping spree for rich clothing. while at a dress store, noresse has trouble fitting into a dress, she calls over & then seduces the tailor, then gets bored immediately straight after finishing sex with him & seeks out a group of random guys for fun, the girls show up while noresse is having her way with them, then group sex ensures),

"THE WAY OF THE AMAZON"
-combat training with scyra (the girls begin training with scyra as their combat instructor but are struggling, until scyra gives them an incentive to train harder; the girls end up getting hot and sweaty in the process, one thing leads to another, etc, etc...),

"ASTRAL AROUSAL"
-spiritual training from zandria (the girls practice meditating with zandria in an erotic mantra, as zandria begins to tap into their minds & deepest desires. the meditation leads into sensual sex scenes and erotic surreal dream sequences/thoughts. Can be as abstract and bizarre as you want Wink ).

This is all subject to change, though, depending on how the team feels of course Smile

Thanks again, and shall look forward to see what will be up next on the site!

how about a S.S. of the girls going to the beach (or something)
dandabar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'know, that's a pretty decent idea actually Very Happy Good thinking BLADE, this should work well!

It's a contrast from the action but holds its merit for a setting of endless possibilities.
It's a good switch from all the action and allows a way of showing a more relaxed side to the girls, which is a nice change!Razz

I can picture noresse sunbathing with a shade over her having a guy constantly moving a giant fan for her while he's burning up. Zandria would be playing in the water, as shown in the summer cover art on the site:D , scrya would be exploring the area and eating various wild fruits & alma most likely would be trying to dig for treasure.

The girls could bump into surfers or a sailor/captain of a ship washed up on to shore(something in the norm), giant crab men, beastial/feral primative animalistic monsters residing on the island who the girls decide to tame in their own "way" (a little more abstract).
Maybe shark men could come from the sea, and mistake the girls as sirens. Then you could imagine what happens next Laughing

Another scenario could be that the girls assume they have reached the island of tireless men only to find out the inhabitants are ordinary men (who run out of stamina quickly after having sex with them) at a wild beach party.

Or the girls could just be relaxing/sunbathing until some local fellas spot them relaxing, come along and offer to put sun lotion on them = moisty paizuri sex, bukkake ect. Just scratching the surface here.

Once again, your input is appreciated Very Happy
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Or possibly the idea of some rich noble woman who prefers women and pays Madame for a chance to indulge in her fantasies/desires.

Just wondering Ron, what type of animal did you have in mind she could be? I was thinking she could be a brunette haired busty cougar, or a slender blonde haired hare with a straight fringe/bangs hairstyle at the front. (You may have pictured her differently).
dandabar

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 11:40 pm    Post subject: attempt at fan art Reply with quote

Hello everyone, been trying my hand at fan art - as i had stumbled across some pretty good ones on the forum recently, so thought i'd give it a whirl.

BOSOM BONDING 1

BOSOM BONDING 2

BUSY ON DECK

GIVING A HELPING HAND

GOT MILK

NICE VIEW

QFF GIRLS HUMAN

TUSSLE WITH TAIL

TUSSLE WITH TONGUE

WET & SWEAT

Getting the angles as well as tridimensions are tricky, but it's good to visualize ideas nonetheless. I would personally love to see more fan art from everyone else, and big props to those who have produced or provided any thus far. D
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: attempt at fan art Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
Hello everyone, been trying my hand at fan art - as i had stumbled across some pretty good ones on the forum recently, so thought i'd give it a whirl.

Getting the angles as well as tridimensions are tricky, but it's good to visualize ideas nonetheless. I would personally love to see more fan art from everyone else, and big props to those who have produced or provided any thus far. D

looks good (do you think you can do 2 pics of the girls in swimsuits (Human & Original forms)? i have designs for the swimwear if you want to se them)
dandabar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey BLADE, thanks for feedback, i very much appreciate it Very Happy

Sure, that is no problem at all - i would be happy to help with the swimwear art of the girls. Smile I will follow your designs with the upmost attention to detail. I'm still a little jagged in some places with the tablet, and trying to get used to the colouring, but i think it would be fun to draw them in swimwear Very Happy

(Btw nice fan art you posted the "new story arc" thread - it's excellent you got into contact with Bittenhand, ive seen some of his work on Deviantart (furry & non furry) and it looks fantastic.)

Just post the designs & i'll get started immediately with drafting, first furry and then human.
Did you want Noreese in there as well? I haven't designrf her human form, but i think will be following the same concept with her retaining the furry counterpart's hair colour and eye colour, just need to think what human skin would work instead of the blue skin, but would still make her recognisable.

Thanks again, D.
dandabar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also relinked the images on my imageshack account for easier viewing Very Happy hope this helps Smile

WET & SWEAT

TUSSLE WITH TONGUE

TUSSLE WITH TAIL

QFF GIRLS HUMAN

NICE VIEW

GOT MILK

GIVING A HELPING HAND

BUSY ON DECK

BOSOM BONDING 2

BOSOM BONDING 1
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
Hey BLADE, thanks for feedback, i very much appreciate it Very Happy

Sure, that is no problem at all - i would be happy to help with the swimwear art of the girls. Smile I will follow your designs with the upmost attention to detail. I'm still a little jagged in some places with the tablet, and trying to get used to the colouring, but i think it would be fun to draw them in swimwear Very Happy

(Btw nice fan art you posted the "new story arc" thread - it's excellent you got into contact with Bittenhand, ive seen some of his work on Deviantart (furry & non furry) and it looks fantastic.)

Just post the designs & i'll get started immediately with drafting, first furry and then human.
Did you want Noreese in there as well? I haven't designrf her human form, but i think will be following the same concept with her retaining the furry counterpart's hair colour and eye colour, just need to think what human skin would work instead of the blue skin, but would still make her recognisable.

Thanks again, D.

sure, ok the designs are:

Z: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/988523/ (Hope you have an FA Account)
S: something along this design: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100630045539/deadoralive/images/c/c1/DOAX2Jasper.jpg
A: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100714051159/deadoralive/images/0/0d/DOAXEirene.jpg
N: http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100714051031/deadoralive/images/c/c1/DOAXAphrodite.jpg
dandabar

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay thanks, these are great - i'll get right to work on it. I'll post the drafts once their ready, and when that gets the go ahead, i'll move on to colouring. D
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the first one, will be working on the human version & have it done soon:

TRYING ON SWIMSUITS

also will be posting art on my fur affinity page :

http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dandabar/
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another submission - human version is up on Fur Affinity - http://www.furaffinity.net/user/dandabar/

LET'S HAVE A SPLASH
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:02 am    Post subject: SPECIAL THANKS TO VIXINE STAFF! Reply with quote

More of my fan art will be provided and updated via furaffinity - all work credited to vixine staff

Here's a little something for them - a token of my appreciation & my way of saying thanks Smile

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6561757/

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/6561777/

Thank you all so much for everything & allowing permission for producing fan art of QFF- once again all work credited to Serena & Federico!

D
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job, as I already wrote you in private.
you're improving pic by pic so fast! And you're incredibly fast.

Hehehe you know, I have a surprise for you. in time Wink

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2