vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Reckless Fur Fan-Comic: "Guard Duty"

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Swift

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reckless Fur Fan-Comic: "Guard Duty" Reply with quote

If you have read Reckless Fur (issue #3 to be exact), then hopefully these girls will be familiar to you. Smile Designed by the talented furry artist Bittenhard (whom I have known from FA already), the populace of the ancient city of Tuxotlan mostly consists of busty newt warrior women, wearing only loincloths and bikinis. How can I not love them? love

So, I decided to draw a short comic about two of them - in the actual issue #3 of the comic, they are standing guard outside the chamber where the "Great Seeder", their ruler is seeding a big swimming pool for his harem (yup, that's how amphibians procreate - they need water to carry their semen). Naturally, the two guards are not too happy about being left out, and they end up being knocked out by the pirates coming to the rescue of their comrades. Though in this one, we will end the story differently... Wink

The newt amazons are just background characters in the comic, so I decided to name them - the redhaired girl on the left is Ajola, the blonde on the right is Xtolia (both names derived from the various names of the Axolotl, the animal they are based on). Taraxa is the chief amazon, named so in the comic.

Characters are copyright of Vixine Comics, designs by Bittenhard.

Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work!
You know, I was really thinking too that the 2 girls guarding the door that were missing all the fun... Very Happy
hihihi very funny.

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Swift

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, I am glad you like it!

And indeed, I felt sorry for these two - getting their heads knocked together while the others could joing the big orgy in the pool inside. I might re-visit the amazons later someday, I do have some ideas. Wink
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like this, shame its short, but what i've seen gets my approvel Very Happy

You should do more, i think it'd be worth carrying on Smile
Swift

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks!

Watch my Furaffinty account, I might draw these girls later. I had an idea about Xtolia challenging Taraxa for her position of main squeeze, and poor Ajola getting caught in the crossfire, all three of them having to fight... or rather, sex their way through the traditional Tuxotlan maze of challenges, riddled with deadly sex toy traps. Rolling Eyes

If there is more interest, I might draw that comic someday.
dandabar

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No problem Very Happy

That idea about the maze & traps with the sex action sounds promising - i like the fact that these characters are now getting extra content; as they appeared quite briefly in Reckless Furr, glad that you've made (& hopefully decide to make another) short story focusing on the lizard girl guards Wink would like to see how it turns out!

Thanks i'll check out your Furaffinity account, i think more stories would be good to see. & You got my thumbs up for the comic Very Happy

Keep up the good work & hopefully will see more in future!
Swift

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thought I'd add this here... I have done an art trade with a fellow Hungarian artist, and he requested me to draw the two Tuxotlan amazon gals being tickled by his character (he is something of a foot fetishist).

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1