vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST THEM!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: Good One! Reply with quote

jessalley wrote:
If theres going to be something for Star Wars fans,How about an Orion Slave girl for the trekkies.

Laughing I'm all for that suggestion!! Orion Slave girl is a great idea.

Though, I don't think Alley knows what an Orion Slave girl looks like....

I'll clue her in if she is interested in the idea....

Basically, she looks almost like a She-Hulk. (Green Skin). She'll need lots of green paint for this type of shoot. (See Below. Photo Taken from StarTrek's website of an Orion Slave girl.)

I'm still rooting for the Princess Leia Slave girl idea!
Reminds me of Ross/Rachel on friends that one time.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
tyger

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 11:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slave girls rule!!! Twisted Evil
morgan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ronald,

For Slave girl outfit, you could go here :

http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/members/whatsnew.html

Alley is perfect for the role !
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

morgan wrote:
Hi Ronald,

For Slave girl outfit, you could go here :

http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/members/whatsnew.html

Alley is perfect for the role !

Very good site for the costume....

I browsed through some of the models posing in the costume... Man, some of them really should not be wearing the outfit. Wassat yuk

Alley looks like she'll be hot in one of those....

Looking at the Carrie Fisher photos... I will have to say.... Carry Fisher looked really hot back then in that outfit.

Looking back at the Rachel (Jennifer Aniston) in the Friend's episode (The One with the Princess Leia Fantasy), they totally did her hair wrong! They mixed the White Gown hair with the Slave Outfit.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about Alley doing a Lara Croft/Tomb Raider type shoot?
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyger wrote:
How about Alley doing a Lara Croft/Tomb Raider type shoot?

Now that is a good suggestion!!

She would be perfect for that one.... Though she'll need to get her hair braided.

-R

tyger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quick response...I like that! Smile

Was there ever an Alley Cat photo shoot (Alley in her Alley Cat outfit)?

Also, are there any topless shots that she did for the cover of the Alley Cat Lingerie Issue?
sir

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 7:57 am    Post subject: Re: ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST TH Reply with quote

Dear Alley!
I would love to see you in a barn setting, on straw or hay, taking off your cowgirl clothes - wouldn't that be sexy?!

AlleyBaggett wrote:
HI Everyone! I'm about to shoot a few sets for my site. I would love to know what it is you would like to see me shoot in (wardrobe), shoot at (location), doing anything specific??? I know some of you have said before but if you could list your ideas here again that would be GREAT! Thanks.

Don't worry....I am to PLEASE....baby! Smile

Thank you for your input!

I can't wait to get started Wink
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Alley did a cowgirl/barn background set with Mac & Bumble awhile back in the Loyal Members section (Set 32).
jessalley

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about a court room set with Judge Alley?

Prision guard Alley

Doctor(turn your head an cough)Alley.
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jessalley,
Alley's already done a police officer/prison guard set, again with Mac & Bumble in the Loyal Members section, this time Set 34. I highly recommend checking out especially picture #51. Overall, I give Set 34 two boings up!

I like the Doctor Alley and the Judge Alley ideas. I can just imagine Doc Alley giving me a through and probing exam...especially if I can do the same to her! After that, I can throw myself at the feet and mercy of Judge Alley, acceptance whatever punishment she would want to inflict on me. One thing's for sure, I would love to bang Alley's gabble. All rise indeed!!! Wink

I wonder what Alley would wear underneath a doctor's coat or a judge's robe. Shocked
jessalley

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 7:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not a guard why not a prisoner/jail house Alley?
That would be more of a erotica set Im thinking.

And one for the homies Lowrider Hyna Alley.
hanyou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, lots of great ideas throughout the whole thread! I'm a huge star wars fan too, and I was thinking about the Princess Leia slave girl outfit and somehow that gave me a different idea. Remember that scene in the Mask of Zorro where Zorro and Catherine Zeta are sword fighting, and at the end he slices up her dress so it falls down?

How about a similer scene, where Alley and her favorite lady friend model are dressed up, one as a girl Zorro (probably the other model since Alley's face is way too cute to cover up with a mask) and the other like an old school noble woman. And then they like, have a huge dramatic sword fighting duel, where gradually their outfits are getting cut up and peices falling off here and there as you go.
You can totally do your signiture naughty looks like, "oh my gosh! you just cut my shoulder strap and I almost had a partial wardrobe malfuntion!" and then change your look to "I'm totally gonna get you back for that, watch this!"
And then you can do all the classic sword duel stuff, like pulling carpets out from under the other person's feet, dueling on a long dining room table like its a fencing strip, swinging on a chandelier to the other balconey, pulling a long draping tapestry down over the other person's head...
And then as you get close to the end of the duel you'll both be having to like, multi-task between trying to stay on the offensive and keep the other person on their toes with your sword in one hand, and trying to hold say your bra (which has been cut open) somewhat together with your free hand, until finally there's no way to avoid it, everything is cut up beyond any means of holding anything together and you're both left in like, your footwear, stockings and garter belt or something, and you're both grappling holding each other's sword arms with the other hand, and by this time parts of your bodies are starting to touch each other... Shocked and then sometime around this point girl zorro unmasks and you both start to get a lot more friendlier with each other?? Wink

Ok, I got a little out of control there.. Embarassed
hanyou

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhh... I was sitting here and got a couple more ideas, I'll be more brief, I promise. I think Dickmoyer was saying something about mystic settings and stuff, everyone here thinks of you as their little goddess or along those lines, so maybe some stuff to expand on that idea would be good, like:

1. Fire Goddess? Uh, for setting maybe some kind of majestic throne room or something out of that palace in the scorpian king? and you could have little special effects like holding a little fireball floating in your hand like that kid torch or something in x-men 2, or you could have little firey sparkles that drift from your hair and/or body like pixie dust... or a special effect that makes it look like you can set your body on fire at will, or blow a little flame jet from your mouth to light some candles or the fireplace? I don't know what kind of outfit would go good with this...

2. Dragon Empress? Maybe an outfit like those really fancy traditional chinese dresses or a kimono maybe... might take some research, but something like the Empress would wear, with lots of layers to go through Wink And as you undress you could reveal like a "tatoo?" of an asian style dragon painted on your back with strong bright colors, and then like you could have small portions of your body painted to look like you had dragon scales... like maybe a 2-4 inch span wrapping around your upper arm, or say from the middle of your forearm down to the rest of your hand and then have really really long fake fingernails on that hand so they look like claws...

3. Angel - Y'know, you could have cute little angel wings and a golden halo floating over your head... and you relaxing on clouds in heaven, or maybe floating down for a visit to earth, and have like really bright rays of sunlight shining down on you. Smile

4. Cat girl - You could have cute little cat ears, and like really jumbo sized slippers and gloves that look like cat paws, and a tail! I don't know how you'd get the tail to stick though... and then you could do stuff that cats do, stretch on all fours... lick your arms and.. other stuff? Embarassed

5. Jedi - Heheh, this is my star wars fan side coming out. This I imagine would be an action scene sort of like the girl zorro duel I posted about, except you're lightsaber fighting, and the girl you're dueling with is a Sith or something and you're on a space ship or other sci-fi looking location. and then the duel would progress sort of like the other one I described, y'know clothes falling apart and stuff... Wink I just worry it might be hard to animate the lightsaber blades. or I suppose you could just use toy lightsabers with those plastic blades... Neutral

I don't know if any of these would work out, or if you've already done any of these since I haven't ever been a member, just trying to think of cool and helpful ideas.
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hanyou wrote:
Uhh... I was sitting here and got a couple more ideas, I'll be more brief, I promise. I think Dickmoyer was saying something about mystic settings and stuff, everyone here thinks of you as their little goddess or along those lines, so maybe some stuff to expand on that idea would be good, like:

1. Fire Goddess? Uh, for setting maybe some kind of majestic throne room or something out of that palace in the scorpian king? and you could have little special effects like holding a little fireball floating in your hand like that kid torch or something in x-men 2, or you could have little firey sparkles that drift from your hair and/or body like pixie dust... or a special effect that makes it look like you can set your body on fire at will, or blow a little flame jet from your mouth to light some candles or the fireplace? I don't know what kind of outfit would go good with this...

2. Dragon Empress? Maybe an outfit like those really fancy traditional chinese dresses or a kimono maybe... might take some research, but something like the Empress would wear, with lots of layers to go through Wink And as you undress you could reveal like a "tatoo?" of an asian style dragon painted on your back with strong bright colors, and then like you could have small portions of your body painted to look like you had dragon scales... like maybe a 2-4 inch span wrapping around your upper arm, or say from the middle of your forearm down to the rest of your hand and then have really really long fake fingernails on that hand so they look like claws...

3. Angel - Y'know, you could have cute little angel wings and a golden halo floating over your head... and you relaxing on clouds in heaven, or maybe floating down for a visit to earth, and have like really bright rays of sunlight shining down on you. Smile

4. Cat girl - You could have cute little cat ears, and like really jumbo sized slippers and gloves that look like cat paws, and a tail! I don't know how you'd get the tail to stick though... and then you could do stuff that cats do, stretch on all fours... lick your arms and.. other stuff? Embarassed

5. Jedi - Heheh, this is my star wars fan side coming out. This I imagine would be an action scene sort of like the girl zorro duel I posted about, except you're lightsaber fighting, and the girl you're dueling with is a Sith or something and you're on a space ship or other sci-fi looking location. and then the duel would progress sort of like the other one I described, y'know clothes falling apart and stuff... Wink I just worry it might be hard to animate the lightsaber blades. or I suppose you could just use toy lightsabers with those plastic blades... Neutral

I don't know if any of these would work out, or if you've already done any of these since I haven't ever been a member, just trying to think of cool and helpful ideas.

You call this brief?? Very Happy
hanyou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doh! whistling
someoneoutthere

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

But I did appreciate the nice reading Hanyou!
hanyou

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks! I'll post any other ideas that come to mind then. Mr. Green
tingaling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 9:50 pm    Post subject: 3d? Reply with quote

Hey how bout Alley in 3d? I think stereograms are really cool. Alley's great in just 2, but can you imagine 3 dimensions? Damn!

If I find a good example, I'll post it.
tingaling

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: sterogram example Reply with quote

Here is a link to some very appealing stereograms.

http://www.milkyparadise.com/Priscilla/crossed.html
morgan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In France, Playboy published a spécial issue all in 3 d. Alley was the playmate. She was on an island with Sung Hi Lee and various other models.

I bought it just for curiosity... and i met Alley. Shocked
Down South

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: --- Reply with quote

Alley stereograms...I made some with Adobe Image Ready using photos from the Sexy Show set...the 3D effect works...but it doesn't help my eyes out any...
Supermark

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 11:31 am    Post subject: Re: sterogram example Reply with quote

tingaling wrote:
Here is a link to some very appealing stereograms.

http://www.milkyparadise.com/Priscilla/crossed.html

I can't get it to work for me!!! Mad I tried and tried until my vision was blurry and I couldn't see anything, so I figured i'd better quit so as not to kill my eyes! I really wanted to experience it, though.
devious

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im still awaiting a grease monkey set.. lol. seems like the good ol days.
tyger

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To the Devious one: Good to have you back, buddy! big grin

To Alley: How about doing a set in which your body is covered in liquid latex and you then peel the latex off of you?
tyger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In honor of the Truth or Dare segment you did with Sasha in which you two used whipped creme, jello, and bananas, how about an Alley Sundae shoot? Have Alley cover herself with whipped creme, chocolate syrup, cherries, bananas, etc. Talk about finger-licking good!!! Tongue
Stinkin Socks

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject: how about more clothes? Reply with quote

what about regular clothing modeling? everyday outfits used for shopping or eating out or dancing, imagine candid shots at a produce stand or mcdonalds

photos ideas

black & white with natural sunlight of body part close ups like hips, neck, face, etc....

movie theme pics? costumes of your favorite charaters or forum chat favorites.....princess leia?

sport theme uniforms and equipment

Semper FI (to Ms. Baggett)
M@DRÉ

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ONLY NATUREL !!!!!!!!!!!
any shoot without make-up.

Anyway your awesome Alley,
thanks
Polarcircle

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, yeah, a no makeup shoot is something I've always been thinking of.

And also no air-brushing

Last edited by Polarcircle on Fri May 06, 2005 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
lizardwish

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 7:28 am    Post subject: Re: ANY IDEAS FOR UPCOMING SHOOTS SHOT FOR MY SITE! LIST TH Reply with quote

I would love to know what it is you would like to see me shoot in (wardrobe), shoot at (location), doing anything specific???

Lets see Alley location, how bout down here in my neck of the woods, beautiful south FLA! South Beach:)

Wardrobe? anything you put on looks fabulous so I guess you have that one covered. Ok how about Darth Vadar..LoL..Bet you never did a star wars theme.

Caio-
Long Island Pete(originally from L.I. NewYork)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Alley Baggett Forum -> AlleyBaggett.net Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6