vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Twilight of an Age
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline's and Malinkov's footfalls echoed through the quiet palace. The Eastern-style castle-palace was amazing. Wide hallways and sweeping arched windows gave the whole place a dream-like quality. All along the walls and ceilings, ornamental stonework was blended with sacred jade and onyx inlays. Flowers that were considered rare and exotic in the West, flourished like dandelions lending their pleasing aromas to the breezes. Tiny, wind-chimes drifted along those same breezes, chirping like songbirds. It was so dreamlike, it was surreal.

Caroline could feel a residual thread of magic tickling along her soft, under-fur. The wild-kin must have taken a peek at her in a spirit-walk. The necromagi feared conducting the same ritual again. Something was out-of-place the last time she performed the feat. Still, she could faintly feel that Aline had performed the magic. Curious as to why the dragon was spying on her, Caroline followed the sensation to the palace gardens. Upon entering the gardens, she realized that Aline already had a visitor. Maximilian Strauss. And, apparently, Strauss had greatly upset the dragon. Looking around, Caroline also noticed that the Rover had also gone to see the dragon. The wolverine-girl chewed on her lip. That stupid Rover was going to make things difficult for her, she knew it. Still, the last thing the necromagi needed would be for the dragon to leave the palace angry. She may never have another chance to experiment on the wild-kin.

Acting quickly, she leaned over to whisper so only Malinkov could hear. Caroline began to speak to her bodyguard in Cthuthonic. The revenant, recognizing the clue, started to translate his mistresses words into common, "Ancient of the Earth and Heavens, my Mistress, asks you for a moment of indulgence. She knows that the ways of savages, like the deamon here, are an affront to Your majesty. However, even such barbaric neanderthals have their use preaching of Your omnipotence. My Mistress asks that you leave the…"

"Did I not grant you permission to speak to me directly?" interrupted Aline. The dragons hand glowed red-hot, smoke fumes seeping from between her fingers. Pointing a damning finger-claw at Strauss, Aline ranted, "First I am gravely insulted by this… degenerate of a beast, and now YOU have the gall to speak to me through your puppet? I should incinerate the entire lot of you where you stand, and be done with this whole race."

Placing her hand on Malinkov's mask, Caroline stopped the bodyguard from speaking. She addressed the dragon-kin directly, in Cthuthonic. "Mistress Aline, One meant no such breach of etiquette with Your nature. Much has been forgotten, and there are those who hoard what knowledge is left." Caroline curtseyed deeply, her skirts forming a perfect, circular, pool around her. The wolverine-jill then bowed her head so the tip of her cowl touched the formed skirts. She then continued, "One pleads for You to not leave your Divine visit. One knows that the deamon is uncivilized, uncouth, uncultured, rude, snide, brutish, bombastic, lecherous, and worse. One asks that You leave the… corrective measures of the deamonic imbecile to One." Caroline remained in her curtsey, waiting for the reply of the dragon.

Aline growled. A deep, angered rumbling that shook the foundations of the walls in the garden. She glowered at the wolverine-jill. "Why should I?"

Sweat beaded on Caroline's forehead. It trickled down her face and back. Streaks of it shimmered on the inside of her porcelain mask. Her muscles strained from holding the position. But she knew that the dragon-kin would not dishonor the act of humility. "One asks that You trust One's request. Strauss will be properly trained, and will not insult You, once One is done with him."

"Fine," replied Aline. The dragon turned in the direction of the tigress queen's magical cannon, and stormed out of the room.

Before Caroline could recover from her curtsey, the deamon pounced on her. Strauss spat through his teeth, "You speak mighty big. If you didn't have that contract, I'd tear you apart…" Licking his lips he finished, "In several, less-than-polite, ways."

Motioning for Malinkov to stay-put, Caroline looked up at Strauss. "Contract? One has yet to charge you for the contract. You just added more to your… required payment section. You should be thanking One for saving you from yourself."

"Once that stupid thing is completed, I am so going to enjoy sullying you."

Caroline stood up. For several minutes, she conducted her tic of fixing the smoothness of her skirts. She then motioned for Malinkov to fall in beside her. Taking his arm in hers, the wolverine-jill turned her back on Strauss. Caroline began to walk out of the garden to where the cannon was held. Before completely leaving, the wolverine-jill looked over her shoulder, and taunted Strauss in Erudite Deamonic, "You would not last but three minutes, Maxine."
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thomas backed off a bit holding his hands up defensively. He then spoke in a language that only a few knew.

“*Peace great one, I did not mean no disrespect. But we must work together to end this enemy. Otherwise, we’ll all die. Trust me I wouldn’t mind seeing this bastard take a beating for what he put my sister through. Sadly we need him as we need you.*”

He bowed after talking to her in Dragonic.

Philip got word that his invading forces were approaching the Cannon. So far none knew of the much larger force amassing close by. All anyone knew was that two armies were heading for the Cannon. With a smile Philip stepped through the gate and was soon on the other side. He looked at his host and ordered it to move out.

‘I’ll have the Cannon or I’ll destroy it. Either way, I win,’ he thought.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Her Majesty's Garden =

HexPoint adjusted the straps of his armored satchel to allow his blue daemon wings room for comfort. He was on his way to the stables when, passing by the royal garden, the visions from the gods were made manifest. He saw Queen Liu Lu's herald rabbit standing beneath an ornate archway. He looked past the rabbit's fearful expression.

"By Peleg and Idumea..!", exclaimed the blue daemon caribou.

There they were, four of the eight Champions of the Twilight Age, just as prophesied in the Book of Threnodies. Only a minstrel plucking delicately at a Cheneran musical instrument broke the unnerving silence of this moment. The herald was frightened by the legendary dragon, the mysterious Rover, the wicked daemon, and especially the mysterious necromancer and her skeletal guard as they walked away eastward.

"TttrrrSNAPppurrr..."

"There they are... Fire. Light. Wind. And Water. I wonder if they realize that they are not here by mere coincidence? If despite their selfish goals they suspect victory can only be achieved by our unity?"

"Snapppurrr?"

"Yes... There will be blood."

"Tttrrr..." replied Snappy, salivating at the thought of delicous gore.

HexPoint put a paw on the herald's shoulder. "Disregard my request. But tell this to the necromancer before she is beyond the castle walls.." He whispered something slow and deliberate into the rabbit's long ears. In a moment, the herald looked at the daemon quizzically before running after the strange jill.

HexPoint strode out into the garden clearing his throat loudly to get the dragon, the rover, and his Supreme Commander to look at him. He bowed slightly.

"Commander Strauss. Prince Vailen. Madam Great Wyrm. I am HexPoint, Mage-Knight of Aordaf. Queen Liu Lu has gone ahead of us towards her ancient Cannon weapon. You know in your souls that we must be with her there. Make hast, for we are beset on all sides by death, and the Twilight of this Age is drawing to the darkness. We must go to the Cannon immediately!"

Meanwhile, the herald ran up to the necromancer and her skeleton guard. The Cheneran rabbit was concerned about maintaining proper etiquette, and remembering the special message he was to deliver to her. He gulped when their body language addressed his presence.
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jia Zu was left in charge of the palace, and so far he was emptying the treasury and the libraries, all things valuable where being taken out of the capital and moved. Meanwhile the guard was on high alert, and Jia Zu had everything under control at the moment. He was currently watching all the so called heroes in the gardens, while off in the distance the young lady who always plays her Pipa in the morning was doing quite well today. The magical sounds of the music bounced through the silent palace, and then the Jing Hu player also began to play. Jia Zu smiled, and enjoyed the sweet sound.

However at the cannon things where not so peaceful, the cannons barrage fire was incredibly intense, and Liu Lu had just come over the hillside on her horse. She snarled and kick the sides of her horse again. She raced towards the entrance of her cannon fortress, the walls unbreakable, and it's gates stronger than diamonds, or so she had been told. The gates opened and she raced inside, quickly she dismounted her horse and put her hands behind her back, walking into the main building, Huang Wei came down and bowed to her.

"My Lady, all the defenses have been set up, and everything is in order."

She nodded.

"Good, now wire the the elevator shaft to explode, keep the firing mechanism in the firing station miles below the cannon platform. Have the mages double time it on the firing rate, we are leaving gaps in our barrage fire. Make the sure the walls are packed with swordsmen and pikemen, we can't let them get a foothold on our walls. and when the enemy troops are sighted have them start shooting volleys. Keep archers on the inner walls , and should the first wall break, have them continue to fire on the enemy troops, keep the few cavalry we have on the inner walls, we will use them to block the entrance to the main control building along with whatever survivors."

She took a breath.

"As for you I want you to stay down here and keep the troops inspired. I will stay on the high perch and watch over the battle."

Huang Wei spoke again.

"My Lady, we have been able to use our magic to activate the small artillery cannons that are embedded in all the walls."

Liu Lu let out a haunting laugh.

"Great!, make sure they are fully operational and keep the mages on the controls in the main building, the only way to destroy those things is rip them out of the walls themselves.

She then walked up to the high perch and watched as the cannons fired and her position was even more solidified. Liu Lu was the master of Defensive warfare, and she was unafraid of Philip, she knew he was powerful, but she had everything planned out in case of victory and defeat.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline felt extremely annoyed by all that was happening and left the others to their conversations, she left the palace on foot before walking into the town square where she saw some of the Queen's Body guards riding their horses hell bent after a dust trail. This intrigued Aline enough that she transformed right there in the village square to take flight, leaving the freaked out and bewildered villagers behind, to follow the queen to her destination.

When the Queen arrived at the cannon, Aline landed just behind her and transformed back into her anthro form, wearing a battle ready outfit like the one she had worn when brawling with Strauss.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be insulted by a necromancer as so, not even he could stomach such an insolent comment and as she walked away with the gall to give him a time limit.....things were getting interesting. The instant the Rover spoke in another language however, his anger showed again. It was quickly thrown outside the window with the arrival of HexPoint, where his message only made Strauss scoff. "Hmph. As if that brattish Queen really needs our help.". Such a childish endeavor, that his arms were crossed and his head to the side, like a young boy deprived of his sweets.

However, the caribou then turned towards the fox, his eyes steeled with a man devoted to the bitter end. No one could really blame him however, for the untold horrors he was anticipating. "Well Master Strauss, you could-" "Hey, hey, hey! I say that you stop calling me Master. It gives me the feeling of royalty."

Without much time to really debate with his nonsensical logic and his problems, HexPoint sighed again. "....very well, Strauss, you could have a chance to go murder these dark creatures."

Finally the daemon fox heard what he wanted to hear and with a run of his head and a wicked smile on his face, he spoke once again. "Murder you say......? Hah! I haven't killed anything in four days now! Seems like you know just where to get to me."

Suddenly there was a bout of hastyness and before Hex could even voice any concern or warning, Strauss had taken flight. As his wings flew past the castle garden and past the town, he was long gone from view and all that remained were the Rover, the Necromancer and himself....

Over the skies of the Cheng Bao continent however, the change in battle was incredible. From luscious green and verdant sea of trees, to a deep red and brown burnt stain as far as the eye could see, large edifices that burst in numerous flames dotting the plains occassionally. The Cannon was hard to miss, the sonic booms that it emitted sending powerful shockwaves through the air and before long, the smell of nature's embrace changed to one thick in blood and sweat of combat. Squads of infantry wielding the best weapons of the confederation running back and forth, pushing or pulling on the fields as the everlasting battle continued in the effort to gain ground. The castle surrounding this weapon seemed to have faired better than the others, for the enemy had yet to impregnate it's defenses.

"Hold steady men! We shall drive back these invaders!"

One of the commanding officers in the field rang out his orders, an
imposing glaive reflecting the scratches and patches of fur on it's edges as it danced through it's enemies without much effort. However it's actions ran short, a reaver rushing up towards the wombat and quickly impaling a rusted claymore through it's throat and ripping out anything else inside with what seemed to be a rotting paw, rusted claws and tar stained fur pulling out the spine of the creature before falling in a gruesome mess on the grounds.
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/wolfstride/ = My FA
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline's mind was awash with ideas and curiosities. Perhaps coming to the castle would bear unexpected fruit. Things were getting interesting. Apparently the Rover knight knew how to speak the Dragonic language. A contingency that the wolverine girl had not planned for. And the tigress queen, in her haughtiness, had left the entire palace to head for her mountain fortress where a mystic cannon sat. Such an exotic weapon was also worth studying. Again, Strauss had shown her just how weak he was, despite his harsh exterior. The wolverine-jill smirked from behind her mask. She wondered if the demon would even realize if she purposely misused the ritual he wanted her to perform. Blinking a couple of times to refocus, Caroline realized it would take a few minutes for her and Malinkov to reach the cannon from the castle. While she still had no interest in taking part in the defense of the city, if that's where the dragon was, that's where she needed to go.

The door leading into the gardens closed being them. Making haste, Caroline began walking in the direction she could sense Aline. Malinkov quickly fell in behind Caroline, following where she lead. Squads of armed soldiers, ran past them. A still quiet had fallen over the castle as a whole. Chirping crickets and croaking frogs were silent. Flickering lamps guided the way from the castle gardens to the fortress. As their footfalls padded through the halls and corridors, they heard a third echo of footsteps behind them. Malinkov slid his hand over the pommel of his sword. Caroline subvolcalized, "No. We need to make haste. One does not have time for you to stab at every annoyance that comes this way."

"I do not think our pursuer will leave us alone."

Sighing behind her mask, Caroline subvocalized, "Let him come then."

As the rabbit approached, Malinkov intercepted him. "The Mistress is highly busy. Be gone, pest."

"But, I have an urgent message to give to the necro…" pleaded the rabbit, as he sprang to keep up with the odd pair. His voice caught in his throat, and he found it hard to breathe.

Caroline's outstretched arm was the only indication that she had even done anything. Thin wires stretched from her fingers around the throat of the rabbit. As she continued to follow the lamplight, the wolverine girl spoke, "One is not a necromancer. Are we clear?"

The rabbit choked a reply.

"Are, we clear?"

"I'd answer her if I were you," emphasized Malinkov.

"Heeee…."

"That does not sound like a 'yes.' One is feeling less than generous today. As such, here is your last chance to reply properly. Are we clear?"

"Heex…" The rabbit never finished the statement. The wires around his neck tightened. Skin bulged between the wraps around his neck. The rabbit frantically clawed at the wires to break them. Froth and spittle foamed around the corners of his mouth. The rabbit's feet pounded on the ground. His eyes begged for Caroline to stop, and listen to his message. His only answer was the unchanging face painted onto her porcelain mask. The last thing he saw were the mask's cold, uncaring, eyes.

Once the rabbit collapsed to the ground, the revenant walked over to him. He checked the pulse of the rabbit. Feeling nothing, he shook his head. Malinkov looked at Caroline. Flicking her wrist, she drew the wires back into the sleeve of her dress. She then smoothed out the velvet sleeve till it was just right. "We are behind schedule. We have ground to cover, if we are to be in attendance at this cannon firing. One does not want to let the dragon out of her sight. Do you understand?"

"I understand and obey. What do you want to do about him?"

"Nothing. One has a feeling we will never return to this castle."

"What do you think he wanted to say… it must have been important enough for him to risk your wrath."

"One does not care. One wishes to see this cannon."

"Right behind you, Mistress."

Last edited by Caroline on Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Katmir

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Royal Garden of Chenera=

Prince Vailen watched Aline leave abruptly, and for a moment he wondered if he mispronounced something in Dragonic, or if he should have expected less from a dragon so young.

Across the impeccable garden, the daemon mage-knight HexPoint watched Maximillian fly away as fast as a furry could blink. Snappy was communing with a small flower patch. Then he turned to the Wesseran Prince, who replied to his raised blue eyebrow by cocking his head to one side.

"How do you want to get to the cannon, Master HexPoint? Horse, Roc, magic portal..?"

" Portals are much safer during war. Lead the way, Prince. My war pet wont'bite you..."

= The Cannon of Chenera =

In moments Prince Vailen and Hexpoint found themselves inside the ancient yet advanced building that housed the Cannon. They could hear the awful sounds of war raging on beyond these walls.

"Let's find the observation deck and see what we can see?", asked Vailen,

"I'll be over here, Prince . GO ahead."

As Prince Vailen went into a lift box, HexPoint folowed a ghost over to the throne room. It was the spirit of Queen Liu Lu's Herald, standing at attention. The rabbit shook his head in a way that let HexPoint know what happenned.

"Then I will prophesy to the mysterious one what the Gods want...."
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liu Lu stood on her perch, gripping the bars tightly in her fists. Her face was cold, and stiff. As the sun was slowly falling behind the hills, and the night was coming upon them. The large torches and fire pits where being lit. She silently brooded in her anger, she was not mad at her generals, or brave soldiers. No no no, her rage burned at this monster trampling on her lands. As the cannon fired each shot, her brow became increasingly more terrifying, while her hands gripped the bar tighter and tighter. She thought quietly in her head. She was well aware that she would have difficulty winning this battle. And the more she thought about it, the more her expression twisted more and more painfully. Her knuckles grasped the bars tightly, and began to bend and crunch beneath her powerful fists. It enraged her, just how Philip must be grinning in his seat of power, as her southern armies entered the fortress. She broke off the bar and melted it in her hands that where now blazing hot, from her magic of course. As she threw what was left of the bar aside, she paced uncomfortably. Just waiting for the attack to come.

Then she looked up as she heard a swooshing noise, she saw the dragon, and quickly stepped aside, quickly fixing her expression to a calm coldness, as it had been before. As the dragon stood before her, she bowed, and then straightened her back as she stood and spoke.

"Would My lady Dragoness please do me the honor, of protecting the main gate. With one as mighty as you defending it. I am sure we can hold very well against the enemy, seeing as there is only one gate, and that is my main concern. I shall assign the other heroes to other parts of the castle, but your role is very important, will you take on the task."

Liu Lu pointed down to the main gate subtly with her finger. The gate was on the north wall, and with the dragon defending it, she felt very assured with her chances of holding it.

A guard came up reporting of Hex Point's, and Veilen's arrival. She then ordered the guard to tell Veilen to report to Liu Luherself. And Hex Point was to defend the left wall of the fortress. The Necromagi was to defend the north wall. Strauss was to report to the right wall. The South wall was defended by Gao Feng , Ding Shao, and Sun Tang, three very strong and great warriors.

And of course, she told her messenger that if the other heroes wished to speak to her, it must be on only important matters, and they must make it fast.

Then she turned to the Dragon, and awaited her reply.

(If this post was incredibly confusing in any way please let me know)
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline nodded her head, very pleased with how the Queen addressed her. It was good to know some people in this world still knew their place, walking up to the rail she jumped off and spread her wings out, twirling in the air, she was calm all the way to the ground, where her wings spread out to full size and she landed on the ground with a large whoosh of air, a gentle landing, made with incredible expertise and skill. Aline walked to the gate, observing everything around her as her wings once again took their place behind her back.

She noticed that despite being young and foolish, these soldiers and generals where very organized and skilled, they were obviously prepared for the upcoming battle, though Aline, being as wise a she was, could see a few clinks in their formations and such.

As she arrived at the gate, she saw a small tent that was empty, obviously waiting for a general of this sector to fill, since Aline was the assigned general, she went inside. Within there was a small mirror, chest, bed, and table. She opened the chest to find a intricate and well designed sword, little did the Queen know though, that dragons did not usually use swords in battle. Aline then created more armor on her body in preparation of the fight, making sure that there were no weaknesses for an enemy to attack at.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just then, in the thick of battle, a black blur landed. Eyes both allied and enemy alike turned towards this unindentified blur, but before any could really look at this figure, a large pole thrusted through several Reavers at once, their tar dripping unto the ground as all of the impaled corpses flew high. With naught more than a gorish swing, all of them had gone flying off and into some poor combatant. "I love the smell of death in the morning!".
The Confederate soldiers were obviously shaken by this and took a step back. The entire battle in the Western Sector of the Cannon castle seemed to stop as Reaver and soldier alike stood rooted in place to stare at Death incarnate, an unholy glow from the scythe gleaming the gore off the grounds.

Seconds later did the battle continue, with several Reaver corpses, limbs and the like going high. Tar stains now outnumbered poor stains, weapons of all varieties being swung left and right in this battle now turned massacre of the enemy.

"Pfft, these creatures are wheat for my scythe!"

With a spit on the last Reaver and the pole of his weapon jabbed deep within the entrails of the same, Strauss stood overlooking the recently cleared sector. His appearance forced a tactical retreat from them, but a good handful of the creatures had now been laid waste. "Sir, a letter."

With a stern, yet tar stained face, a boar came up towards the daemon fox. Strauss was relishing in what he ha caused and this caused fear amongst his soldier allies. This officer had steeled himself for holding his stomach. As the daemon turned to the battered boar who even had an entire tusk missing, only to be replaced by a gaping wound, he pointed towards the castle. "We have now reclaimed the Western wallside. Please report back to the Castle for any further orders."

In a fit of daring and adrenaline, a burst of speed and a few shaved hairs from the boar's neck, the officer stood paralyzed. "I don't take orders from no one!" "P-please sir! The Queen is at the cannon! I have a wife and two children!". The fear was stagnant in his eyes, ready to well up in tears in pleading for his life. With a dissapointed grunt and a snarl from the fox's snout, he spoke again. "Tch....fine. The killing fields are yours. If we lose any ground whatsoever when I return, I'm making your head into my next trophy.". Once again, a gust of wind kicked up countless dust clouds, the daemon taking flight and reaching the castle sector in seconds.

________
Castle Interior

Within the crack and tar covered walls, soldiers were on edge. Riding animals spurred and hissed at movement and injuries were never too far apart. Officers were shouting orders, men and women were getting bandaged and weapons tossed out. Some even slept on the floors from lack of sleep and exhaustion. Things were looking grim.

As the scene seemingly made Strauss' smile turn no less of a frown, he walked out towards the center in order to gaze up high. "Daaaamn.....that thing is big."
http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=238903#238903- Wolf & Grimm!
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Caroline was no soldier. She was not no where near a tactician. And yet, the tigress queen assigned her the command of the North wall. As such, she sat in the basket of a tethered zeppelin overlooking the landscape north of the North wall. The balloon floated high above the walls, giving the short, wolverine-jill a commanding view of the entire area. Malinkov stood next to the necromagi, using one of Caroline's looking glasses.

"A telescope," mumbled Malinkov to himself.

"A telescope?" asked Caroline, as she studied the trenches in front of the fortress walls.

"This glass and bronze tube. I remember calling things like this telescopes."

"So… to make sure One understands the whole idea behind this trench thingy… first the reavers will have to make it through all those spiky-wooden fence things. From there, they will have to storm over the bladed-wooden palisade in front of the big trench. After they get past the wooden palisade, they will have to vault into the trench itself. Then, they will have to climb up the lose dirt earthworks on the far side of the trench, and then they will be able to reach the queen's troops?"

"Yes. These fortifications are way ahead of their times. I remember trench warfare from before. It's curious that Queen Lu's commanders know of it."

Leaning over the wicker edge of the basket, Caroline asked, "What do you see?"

"Total and epic failure. These… troops are used to garrison duty, patrolling for pickpockets, and looking pretty for parades. This queen really has a shiny army… but not a real army."

"What about the protective barricade of the trench?"

"Useless. We tried that at Kiev and Sevastopol. I can remember the Naytoe soldiers even having flamers to try to drive off the reavers, once they got into the trenches themselves. We're going to die, if we stay here."

"Suggestions?"

"We retreat now. Save our own skin. This fortress isn't designed to withstand what those reavers can do. I'd estimate it'll take the reavers less than a day to breach the defenses here."

"The stone walls look pretty solid to One. And leaving would separate One from the Dragon-kin."

"They didn't last in Sevastopol… or in Constantia. They won't last here."

"What do you remember about the reavers?"

"I remember bits and pieces. Oddly, when… you're focusing with your Green Lotus, I tend to remember more. They're little more than crazed forces of nature pointed in a general direction."

Caroline pulled the lanyard attached to the flamepot. A jet of flame rushed into the zeppelin, heating the air in the balloon. "What commands them?"

Malinkov shrugged. "We never found out. If I were to venture a guess, I would say the Rovers did. It was way to… convenient that they were the only army to be successful against them. And now look at how they are… more-or-less a global superpower. They have no borders, and roam as they please. Local governments defer to them. They have the only stash of 'forbidden knowledge'. I wouldn't be surprised if the Rovers released these things again, just to remind everyone who really is in charge."

Caroline smirked from behind her mask. "Are you sure you are not a politician, Malinkov? Your observations tend to be a lot… broader than some of these pawns here. Lower us down."

Malinkov began to walk his arms down the anchor rope. As the zeppelin slowly made landfall the bodyguard asked, "Are we staying to defend then?"

"No. The queen has no jurisdiction over One. One was a bit… disappointed that the spoilt kitten just assumed One would follow her whim since the Rover told her what to do. Instead One will prepare a spell."

"What sort of spell?"

"A spell of travel. Once the wave crashes against this sandcastle, we will take from here the few that we want."

"There is a spell like that in the Libram?"

"No, actually One found it in the deamon's tome."

"He'll be upset you were reading his diary."

"Until he fulfills his part of the contract, he can be upset all he wants."

"Do you wish for me to aid you in your spell preparation?"

"No. We must make a… token of us being here. You will stay here for a bit, and then come when One summons you."

"What about this Hex that the rabbit mentioned?"

"He is of no concern to us. He is just a religious prophet, out to make a name for himself before the end of the world. How long do you think One will have to prepare this spell of travel?"

"As I said, this garrison will not last long. On a conservative estimate, twenty… maybe twenty-one hours." As the zeppelin landed, Malinkov tied off the anchor rope. He stepped over the basket, and offered his arm for his Mistress to use.

Accepted the revenant's arm, Caroline stepped out of the basket onto the grassy parade field. "Then you will come running when One calls."

"The Queen and the Rover Ambassador will not be pleased you are not taking this defense seriously. If I may, perhaps I could convince her majesty to sacrifice this fortress to these… things. Then you will not have to waste your energies, and your precious stock of Green Lotus."

"Let her be upset. One did not travel half-way across the globe to first get scolded by a child-dragon, nor a kitten-tigress. One is most vexed that she has already had to entertain several guess she did not wish to speak too, and now is told what to do. These mouth-breathing cretins even have the audacity to call One a necromancer! I am not some hedge-trickster who raises the dead, and wishes to become a lich!" Caroline took a moment to control her breath. Once she was calm and serene, she continued, "No… One will part to prepare for the spell of travel. Let the tigress-queen's city burn."

Malinkov swung his arm out, barring Caroline's way. "If I may be so bold to be devil's advocate. The dragon-kin seems to have taken a shine to the tigress-queen. If they find out you abandoned the defense, what's to keep her from reneging on her pact with you? You have no demon's contract with her. Not to mention you still owe the Rover for their treacherous slaughter of your kin at the White Tower. It would be… unwise to leave just yet."

Caroline ground her teeth. Crossing her arms, she pouted. "Fine. One will stay here and protect the stupid Northern wall."

"I will let you know when it will be time for us to leave."

"It bother's One when you talk back to One, Malinkov."

"Your desire, is my desire. Your happiness, is my happiness. I live only at your blessing. I live only as long as you desire me to live. I live to serve only your wishes," recited Malinkov.

"One will be up in the zeppelin. One will contact you as needed."

Saluting the revenant replied, "Yes, Mistress."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"My Lord." A brown weasle in black cloth started while down on one knee. "Reports say that the battle has intisified greatly and we may not have sent enof troops to help save the Cannon. Also the troops are in position and are waiting for your oders." The room was a long rectanguler edo stile throne room. One of the long walls was covered with skined furs from prized hunts and the other was just slideing doors that led to a balkeny. There was only one way to enter through two giant doors that stood fifteen feet high on one

of the shorter side of the room. On the other side of the room was a throne chair littered with fur skins and varius silks, And sitting in it was a Corsic Fox.

"Then it is time for me to make my apperince." The Corsic Fox said with a stern voice as he stood up and started walking twareds the giant doors. "That is all Hanzo. You may go." The Corsic Fox wispered to the weasle as he past by him. Hanzo just noded and used a hidden chain to grab one of the rafters to disapier. The Corsic Fox just ignored Hanzo's actions and left the room. He turned left and went untill he came to a double slideing door at the end of the halway. He stood infront of them for a quick second to hear the yelling match that was going on on the other side of the doors and then opend

them.

The room was big. About thirty feet long on all four walls and fifteen feet high. There was not one bear space on the walls. It had a bookshelfs cramed full of maps and blueprints or opean maps and blueprins pined to the wall where there are no bookshelfs. In the middle of the room was one round table. The table had only one thing on it. A single map. The name of the room was "the war councle room". Around the table was fourteen furs, One Devas, One Daemon, five where Barbarian, and the rest where Shogunate. They all turned and looked when the Corsic Fox opened the doors. Some hailed "My Lord." while the rest hailed "High Cheiften.". One of the Shogunate furs, A chubby Racoon walked up to the Corsic Fox.

"My Lord Dain." He started

"Its High Cheiften Dain you old coon." A Lion Barberian fur interupted. The Racoon wated to respond but he didn't want to be disrespectfull to the High Cheiften and so bit his lip.

"High Cheiften Dain, You must have got Honzo's report." The Racoon started again as he guided Dain to the table. "The Cannon is being asulted on three sides and is only a matter of time before its completly surounded.

And as for our troops they are southwest of the cannon." The Racoon conitued with the rest of the report and pointed it out on the map. This map isn't your everyday map, It dose show towns and citys along with the invirement. But it also shows borders of Contrys and there militaries locations. As borders and militaries move so dose the lines and blocks on the map.

"So they have covered this much ground already... I must go. Tyr for that interuption earlyer you can go get the Wind Shawmen and tell him i'll be in the throne room." Dain said as he looked over at the lion. Tyr just grumbled as he walked out of the room knowing that any fighing would be useless. "Tokugawa your incharge till i return." Dain said as he grabed the map and put it in a cylinder map container. Then turned and left.

"Yes my lord." Tokugawa replyed with a small bow.

As Dain was walking back he couldn't help but think about the day he sent some of his forces north.

Seven days ago:

"So they are advancing north to The Chenboa Confederation." Dain mumbled to himself. "Must be for that Cannon. If they want we can't let them have it." He continude to mutter to himself. "Sakon!" Dain yelled. Just then a shogunate red panda came into the war councle room and kneeled on one knee.

"Yes my lord?" Sakon asked.

"I want you to take a couple thousand troops along with Thor, Erik, and Date to the north and help support the cannon there." Dain explained. "Make sure that a third of your forces are from the campain out west that are curently fighting them. And wait for my signal to attack. Use the fishing boats from the small port city of Urk to the north. Make sure to do small nubers at a time. I don't want Queen Lui Lu's forces think we are invadeing. I don't want them knowing we are comeing over at all. Understand?"

"Yes my lord." Sakon replyed and left the room.

"Plans are in motion and time for them to know the nation of Barberia... and who i am." Dain said to himself as he called his remaining Chieftens, Generals, and great warriors.

Present day:

"High Chieften the shawman is here." Tyr anounced at the door to the throne room. Breaking Dain out of his memory he turned and looked at the shawman. The shawman was a male Antilope that had warpaint covering most of its body. He also had a staff that had almost a dozen difrent skulls along with pachs of feathers. He only had on a loincloth.

"You summend me?" The Shawman asked.

"Yes i need you to wind transport me to the great cannon up north." Dain started.

"Then shall it be." The shawmen replyed as he started dancing around Dain in a circle, wisperting a chant. Once he circled Dain for the thired time a gust of wind shot through the room and Dain was gone.

South west of the Cannon:

"Ok archers up front!" Sakon commanded. Then a gust of wind blew him and others around him down. When they looked up Dain was there.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Katmir

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Chengbao Cannon Site =

HexPoint and Vailen followed a bengal tiger named Gu Xong into a pulley box he called an 'elevater'. That would take them to the upper level where the Queen currently oversaw the massive standoff between her brave people and the army of abominable monsters. He briefed the two on the eight large barrels whose blasts were noticed the higher up they went.

Vailen raised an eyebrow and pulled out a book of scripture that surprised HexPoint when he read over his shoulder. "Prince Vailen, that is quite a dated copy of the book of Rave. And in such impeccable condition!"

Vailen smiled back at the daemon. "Actually, this is THE Book of Rave. Examine the seals."

"Amazing. The Rover's reputation for keeping ancient history secured is confirmed now. Look at this...", said HexPoint, opening the latch to the metal binding of his book.

Vailen's brow furrowed. "Is that the Book of Threnodies?"

"Yes. My daemon 'parents' Peleg and Idumea of Aordaf bequeathed it to me before I began my sacred journey."

Vailen's ears swung back. "Is that your handwriting and markings on its pages? Are you mad? It belongs in a museum!"

"Says the furre digging his claws into the sacred book of Rave. These things shall be added upon. You know that. Hence the seer before me had left pages to be filled. This... War will not be the end of us."

"TttrrrSNAP-SNAPppurrr..!", reiterated the war pet.

"You got that right, daemon. We'll have words later.", replied Vailen as the elevator door slid open to an area with large transparent walls. The noise of the cannons was muted, and the vibrations caused by them could be felt in their chests.

Gu Xong pointed at HexPoint then pointed at the western wall. Then he led Vailen to Queen Liu Lu's post at the end of the room while HexPoint and Snappy ran towards the opening gate that let in the song of war. The blue daemon caribou remembered the exhiliration of being a Mage Knight of Aordaf, and shouted his battle cry as he took to the air with his war pet's vines about him. This would be the first time HexPoint would see the Enemy with his mortal eyes.

He felt the heat of a Chengbao cannon blast above his soaring wingspan and hit a giant dragonfly directly, it's disfigured cargo of black tentacled furry soldiers falling to the battle space below. While that cannon was readied for another shot, another dragonfly dove towards the castle. HexPoint drew his coral sword, immediately casting a daemonic spell into it, then with tucked leathery wings pierced through the dragonfly's head. The spell's glow kept HexPoint and Snappy from being covered in black ichor.

Another dragonfly approached, hovering in place to spit fire at the daemon protecting the western wall. With his free hoof, HexPoint waved a secret sign and the incoming fire disappeared into the large "Sunspot" shield spell he created the other night. In a moment, he felled that dragonfly with a flick of his coral sword.

Snappy screeched, alerting his master to the miscalculated throw of an armored Cheneran horse and rider at him by a juggernaut. He kicked off the wailing steed to save the falling samurai cat in mid air. Snappy hurled a spray of acid into the five faced giant as HexPoint dove by, clutching the warrior by the hand and swinging him back into the giant. The Cheneran reacted as trained, and swung his blade into the wounded enemy, killing it. Snappy, still wrapped about his master, whipped his thorny tail against a black tentacle wielding a spear and shredded it. This move didn't keep HexPoint from hacking the arm off another juggernaut and flapping his wings back into the sky above the battlefield.

There, he uncinched the strap to three of his spell skulls that twirled once around his spell sword, gathering magickal energy. Each one spun around the daemon's wingspan and shot light from within, striking many of Phillip's dark troops with deadly eldritch force. HexPoint then soared before Queen Liu Lu's western front battalion with this spell, his magic destroying whatever his sword pointed at, and his trapasaur attacking with sadistic glee.

With the cannons continual blasts and the boosted morale of the Cheneran soldiers, HexPoint caused Phillip's western front to fall back in heavy casualties. Even as his spells burned out he grinned, knowing how much stronger his enemie's skulls would be.

Back in the Queen's battle room, Prince Vailen took into account both daemons' uncanny death dealing and watched in morbid curiosity as Aline took to the North Wall. “Your Majesty, what would you have me do?”

Suddenly, before she could answer, their eyes from this vantage point witnessed another powerful furry entere the battlefield from the sky. The newcomer did not attack the Chenerans.

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Queen watched as the enemy forces began to advance upon the walls of the huge fortress. It's walls where sturdy, and her men where hard and true. She stood upon her perch, gritting her teeth as she watched, some of her men wavered, however these where just the new recruits being picked off, tire the enemy out by fighting fodder, and then make it get harder and harder as they go. Liu Lu watched with her cold dead eyes, looking at one front for a while, and immediately changing to another. So far the fight was progressing as she had planned.

Liu Lu was startled when she heard Veilen, and turned around.

"Oh Veilen, it is good to see you."

Her eyes brightened up, and a warm smile appeared upon her face, but only for a moment. It soon returned to it's cold and harsh expression.

"If you can fight, and fight very, very well, I would have you go to the south wall. However, I do not know how well you fight. I actually though, think you would be better up here. I need you up here, someone to... calm my nerves."

Liu Lu turned again.

"Humph, Philip thinks that if he gets his grummy, hands on this place, that it's just going to work. He takes me for a fool, well I'm not, even should I lose this place, I will still win the battle. I have much power in my forces yet, and I could deactivate this cannon at a whim."

She stood gripping the bars, looking out over the battle.

Meanwhile, a small scout unit from one of the 5 Northern armies. spotted a small unit of what appeared to be northern tribesmen. And they reported this to the Northern armies, which are in a discreet location.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

With the battle raging ceaselessly over the stone walls and the enemy pushing without a need of rest, the Archers atop the wall edges fought bravely without the slightest hint of fear in their eyes. The scratched and rent plates of Confederation armor they bore lending to the remaining thought of how important their job was and that failure was not an option. The bowstrings danced in a flurry of iron and steel, hardened missiles flying off to make mince meat out of their targets. Ballistas also helped in the fray, their huge lance like arrows being shot down like a rain of destruction. Weapon limbs and tar flew out into the fields in a deadly display of show and force from the Confederate archers.

Not all was good however as a large ball of energy made a colossal impact with the wall, sending furs flying off and into the ground a few meters. Aline Stood upon the battlements above the Main gate her hands glowing with magic, She sent gusting winds to push the reavers away from the gate and a fire storm to burn the ones up front then she sent a great ice storm that sent sharp ice hail into the enemy army. The archers along the battlements with Aline took damage but were so heartened by her display of might that their morale lifted and they fought with a renewed vigor.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More explosions buffetted the Garrison, bits of rocks and dust being sent flying all over the fort within. Strauss continued to stare at the cannon for a few minutes however. The gaze upon it's large barrels, the booming energy that fired over the heavns and the destruction it rained upon it's enemies. This was war and for him, there was nothing more beautiful.

Strauss decided to sheath his scythe and spread his wings some the very instant an energy ball made contact with the wall. All around did Archers fly out into the packed dirt, some being more lucky than others. The small quake thy ensued made Strauss lose his footing and end up kneeling down however. "Goddammit, can't even stretch my wings in this dingy fortress without having someone shake things up!". Childish remark. Just like him to say one in the middle of a life and death threat. Things went from bad to worse however, for the Reavers took the advantage of the opening and a Dragonfly quickly began it's decent inside the fortress grounds, with a small cadre of Reavers to boot. The archers were still recuperating and there was no one else nearby, so his task was given. His incredibly large bow took to his hands, a red tipped arrow flew on the string and within seconds did the foul creature explode mid-flight in a disgusting arc of green liquid, bits of the creature itself and the Reavers naught more than a smoking pile of tar.

Aline was still firing off her magic, unaffected by the energy blasts hitting the wall, her footing strong and well balanced. When the dragonfly blew up behind Aline and green entrails landed every where, she quickly spun around to see what had happened behind her. When she spotted Strauss , Aline scowled.

With the green stain on the grounds and a frown on his face, Strauss shook himself madly to get rid of this disgusting gore. "Yeargh! That is just disgustingly wrong......yet who am I to judge?". Seconds later, he looked up to see a slime and grime covered Aline, whose scowl bore holes through his body. He couldn't help but laugh like a child. "Bwahaha!! Sorry 'bout that, my love! Didn't expect that damned cretin to blow up like it did!". With a bat of his wings, he quickly came to land next to the Dragonness, his massive Yami Bow in hand.

Aline growled when he called her 'love' and barely putting her hatred of him aside in light of the battle, she turned back towards the battleground that she continued to fire upon.Gales of wind coupled with flaming tornadoes and falling ice sheets trying to ignore Strauss' presence. Her magic flowed freely charging the air around her, it was of little effort that she accomplished the protection of the main gate.

With a deep breath and a shake of his head, the bastard Daemon came to gaze upon the battle once more. Aline's magic was strong, enemies being swept up, crushed down, frozen and charred in all directions. There really wasn't much that Strauss would be able to accomplish by stealing her killing grounds and as such, began to turn around in order to leave. "Sorry about that last splatter. Seems like you have a good grip on this side though, so I'll come to bug you some other time.". At the same time however, three large cannon emplazements slowly rolled in on the front, their large barrels showing an unearthly glow that reeked of destruction.

Aline started casting magic in the direction of the new cannons on the battlefield, but her magic only battered the reavers controlling the cannons not destroying the things.

"Why can't I destroy those cannons? What are they made of?"

Her anger grew by the minute.

"My guess would be that they are coated with some powerful Reflection spell or something of the sort.". Once again, he turned to face the killing ground before the fortress walls. The archers that had fallen now quickly stood their ground qnd began to assault the incoming enemy threat with arrows of their own, picking up their weight in gold with masterful headshots and multiple body piercing shots. However, the cannons continued to march on their merry way. Just as one of these godforsaken creations began to charge a volley of fire, a red glowing object flew into it's shaft before exploding in a majestic sight of blue and red, Reavers going in all directions and the nearby cannons taking some hits. ".....but they are lacking in ballistic defense.". When had he fired his bow, poised in his hands and the string still ringing loudly in his nails? Nonetheless, a direct show through the barrel of the cannon would prove to be deadly.

Aline tried to aim a ice shot into the center of one of the other cannons, but her magic was still ineffective.
"It only works with arrows and such my magic is still deflected...."
Seconds later, she ordered some of the archers to constraint their fire at the barrel of the closest cannon while she continued to blast the enemy troops.

"Quite....guess I can make myself of some use afterall.". Both cannons now began growing some distance bewteen themselves, their weakness exposed. As the second prepared another shot, another red tipped arrow flew off and stroke the target dead center, another explosion sending a large number of Reavers, Juggernauts and even a dragonfly transport up in flames. "Ha! Mark me with 20 points there!". His carelessness got the better of him however, for the other cannon had also prepared a shot and before the daring devil could even notice, it's ammunition had fired......and it was headed straight to Aline! "....crap, I spoke too soon!". Just as the massive orb of energy began making contact with the wall and towards the Dragonness, Strauss did the selfless act of pushing her away from the incoming danger and instead, getting charred upon by such a powerful hit.

The direction Strauss pushed Aline out of the way sent her over the edge of the battlements and into the training yard below. Aline laid there in a heap, dazed and not noticing the world around her.

"Aaargh!!". With a pained grunt and a smoking body, rubble and wood fell all around him as the archers regained their footing once more. On his side however, there lay his broken Yami Bow, bits of the aged wood had been burned and the string snapped. ".....fuck."
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tethered to the ground, the balloon floated in its spot. The red-orange silk contrasted starkly with the dark-grey sky. Caroline smiled, behind her mask. She had never flown before, and this sensation was as close as she had ever come to it. From her vantage point in the balloon, Caroline watched Malinkov. Twisting the telescope, she focused its sight to see her revenant clearly. Malinkov had commandeered himself a squad of crossbow soldiers. From where she was, she could tell he was keeping himself away from the main fight. His squad had stationed itself along the battlements of the gatehouse. Occasionally one of the crossbowmen would aim and fire against the Reavers; however, for the most part, they simply waited with Malinkov. He was stalling. Caroline chuckled as she realized just how much Malinkov didn't want to be in this situation.

It was cold, so high up in the air. Even in her heavy, velvet, dress, and fur-lined cloak, the chill seeped into her bones. The balloon itself provided scant protection from the battle raging below. Being so high up, the sounds of battle seemed far away. They were muted, giving off a feeling of being staged at a carnival. Caroline was no soldier, nor a general. The idea of being so close to such a macabre dance was bothersome to her. It kept her away from studying the wild-kin. She stood in the basket looking down at the fields, wonder what it was the tiger-queen actually wanted her to do. Necromantic spell craft was slow, laborious, and highly ritualistic. Not intended to be flung about like quarrels or stones. And Malinkov, while competent as a soldier, was no where near the epic power of the Rover diplomat or the daemon prince. Still, being in the balloon gave her a chance to keep an eye on Aline.

Aline was magnificent. The wild-kin seemed un-phased by the horrible mockeries of life that were the Reavers. Caroline watched, letting her heart skip a beat. Aline was able to pull from the streamers of magic, as if she were completely part of them. Efforts that would exhaust the wolverine-jill, and take weeks to prepare, Aline accomplished with such ease and grace. Caroline was entranced, watching the dragon kin. An explosion rocked the wolverine-jill out of her stupor. The shockwave buffeted into her, rocking the basket and tossing her about. Picking up the telescope, she looked back down to see what had happened. The Reavers had blown a hole in the defense line.

Like piranha smelling blood in the water, the unnatural mockeries of life poured through the gap, devouring everything in their way. Faced with the horrors, the courage of the queen's soldiers failed. The troops stampeded away from the Reavers in terror. Frantically scanning the line, Caroline searched for Aline. It was difficult to see anything in the dust, smoke, and panic on the line. She spotted Strauss, flat on his back. Rolling her eyes, the wolverine-jill smirked. Leave it to the brave and powerful Strauss to be knocked flat on his ass.

"Mistress, it is time for us to go," subvocalized Malinkov.

"One cannot find Aline. We need to find her," instructed Caroline.

"She'll be fine. She didn't catch the worst of that explosion. We need to get out of here, before more of those things arrive."

"I do not want to leave without Aline."

"We don't have time to argue this! We need to leave. Now! Aline knows where to fall back too. These queen's troops are useless."

"I am not leaving without Aline."

"If we don't leave, you won't see the dragon-kin again, at all. Reavers eat everything. What they don't eat becomes infected… or worse."

"…fine…" moped Caroline. Reaching over the basket, the wolverine-jill began to pull up the slack on the tether line, slowly pulling the balloon down to the ground.

Looking down from her basket, Caroline saw Malinkov run up to where she was. His squad was still with him. They looked spooked. Their eyes darted too and fro, looking for imagined horrors. She heard him bark some orders to the crossbowmen. The squad hesitated, and reluctantly lopped back towards the gatehouse. Malinkov grabbed the tether line as well, and began to draw up the slack, hastening the descent of the balloon. Louder and louder came the sounds of battle. Screams of pain and terror. Stone being shattered. The crackling echoes of flames erupting. Once the basket reached the ground, Malinkov did not wait for Caroline. He scooped her out of the basket, and let go of the line. The red-orange balloon floated back up in the sky till the rope went taught.

"Did One not tell you not to touch her?"

"Look, can we worry about that later. We have to go."

"And where should we be going in such a rush?" asked Caroline, as she needlessly fussed with her gloves and sleeves.

"We'll retreat to the queen's audience chamber. There should be space there for you to prepare your spell."

Malinkov moved to sweep Caroline in the direction of the palace. Caroline fumed. Stopping in place, from behind her mask she scowled at the revenant. "How dare you touch me!"

"Can we worry about this later!" interrupted Malinkov. "What those things do to women, even you wouldn't survive! Let's get the abyss out of here. You can scold me then."

The sensation coming from Malinkov was curious to Caroline. His subconscious need to serve and protect was percolating through; yet, it seethed against a tide of complete and utter fear. "What… what did these things do to you?"

"…nothing. A Rover killed me. I… don't remember it clearly. But… I was there when three of our cities fell. I… can't describe the atrocities those things committed. I just remember the Rover's abandoning us. Like they were laughing. Look, that doesn't matter. We need to go."

Confused by the haphazard emotions from the mystical link Caroline let Malinkov usher her towards the palace. "I'll… One will need to gather her supplies from her room. We'll need to go there before the queen's audience chambers."

"Right. This way."

Last edited by Caroline on Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Re." Dain started as he got cut off from the first fire of the cannon that he heard. "Report." Dain ordered as he ignored the cannon blasts and quickly got use to it.

"Lord." Sakon said as he kneeled down. "We are heavly out numberedm by over ten to one. So far the deffenses of the place are holding but its just a matter of time before they fail." Sakon finnished his report and stood up.

"High Cheiften. Glad you could join us." An brown elephent bellowed. He was a giant among the barberians, standing eight foot five inches of pure musle. All he had on him was leather boots and pants, with a fur vest. He also had a two handed hammer that was so heavy only he could use it.

"You know i wouldn't have missed this battle Thor." Dain replyed as he turned away from the battle.

"Hmph. Did you atleast kiss your sweetheart bye?" Thor grunted back.

"She is not my sweetheart yet you." Dain started to argue back.

"My lord now is not the time." Sakon interupted Dain.

"Your right Sakon. Thor after this we gatta talk." Dain said as he turned back to the battle. "Sakon."

"Yes my lord." Sakon replyed as he took a knee.

"Order the archers to split into two teams. One on one side of us the other on the other side. Also tell them to comice fireing in vallys at all the flyers, cannons, and other special units. Untill after we charge in. Then half of both groups is to charge at the flanks of the main unit." Dain comanded.

"Yes my lord." Sakon replyed as he ran off into the woods that his army was hidden beind.

Dain then just stood there watching the battle patting his hand with his war fan. "Soon... Verry soon." Dain wispered to himself. After a couple of minutes the Shogunate warriors came out of the forest. Half on one side of him, half on the other, and a big gap between them. They all quickly fixed thier formations and knocked there first arrows. Then relised and quickly knocked another one. Just then Dain saw the smoke flumes from the north gate. "Thor its time. We will charge the west gate, then i will take a third of the troops and help the north from inside." Dain informed Thor. At that same time most of the moster army left the west wall to attack the north so they could get more troops in.

"What about the rest of us High cheiften?" Thor asked.

"Just keep doing what you where doing. Just don't let any enter by the west gate." Dain replyed without even looking back.

"Yes sir." Thor replyed as he readyed his hammer with a grin from ear to ear.

Then Dain turned and looked at the forest where the remaining troops where. "Solders and warriors of Barberia!" Dain rored. "The time has come for the wold to know and fear the army of Barberia. Even though this is not our war right now, it will be. Becouse the monsters we are fighting will stop at nothing to kill everything. Man, woman, or chiled." Dain continued. "Don't be fooled by how they look. These monsters may be hard to kill but they are killible. Distroy the heads on their chest and on their sholders and they will go down like every other liveing thing. Some of you have killed some before traveiling here!" Dain rored as he pointed his fan at his army and then put it back down.

"Yah!" Some of the army replyed back with a yell as he pointed at them.

"We have come to help our soon to be allies agenst these monsters. Our ally hides behind a walled fortress with a giant cannon. While we are about to charge head long into the monsters with axes and hammers, swords and bows. We claim to be the strongest military in the world. So lets show them the might of Barberia! Lets show them our strength in battle. Lets show all of them our strength in war!" Dain continued.

"War!" A little more than half his army cried back. Apperently every one of Dains troops in the thick forest could some how hear him as if he was right beside them. His words where making them more and more phyed about the bloodshed to come.

"Today we stand out nubered ten to one easy. Today we stand with allies agenst those mosters. Look at the furs next to you. After today they all are your war brothers and sisters. After today we all are one army, one nation, one clan. We will not let our fallen brothers and sisters deaths today be in vain. For as y'all know those who die in battle go to the sacrid land of Valhalla. Today we fight for strength, for war. For Glory!" Dain contiued to rored.

"Glory!" This time almost the entire army rored back. Then the barbearian's gave off their death cries and victory rores. Dain and Sakon where almost jumped back in shock for how loud the army was. It almost sounded like the ferals of the forest where prepairing for war insted of anthro furs.

"So lets go show the world our might. Let our allies and these mosters fear us. We will show them who the real mosters on the battlefeild are! For our world! For war! For!" Dain started as he turned and pointed his fan at the battle.

"Barberia!" They all thundered in unisen. A shiver ran up Dain's spine as he could have sworn they where just then lowder than the cannon."Charge!" Dain yelled as he still pointed at the battle and started running at it. As Dain ran to them he swong his fan as if it was a maule. Then strong winds came from the fan and blew back a few of the mosters by almost 20 feet.

"Yarr!" The barberians started yelling as they poored out of the forest charging and slamming into the side of the monster army. Half the Shogun archers stoped fireing and handed the rest of there arrows to others, then charged in too. The first one that turned to face Dain was a small mouse in rags with syth arms. it hissed as it arked its arm up and swong at him. He sidesteped and countered with the side of his fan to its neck. Its head fell off a split second later. It then swiped at Dain, he easly defleckted it and left the mouse wide open. Dain quickly slashed at its chest twice makeing a giant x though the ragidy shirt. The mouse then fell to its knees and the shirt it had on riped and fell to the ground, reviling the giant x on its chest slashing though all four faces. Then it fell to the ground dead with other moster bodies with a few barbearian bodies. Dain and his troops made it to the west door in minutes. Dain saw that it was in verry bad shape. If it wasn't for the fact the north was breached the west would have fallen withen moments.

Insted on knocking on the door Dain swong his fan at the door like a hammer and knocked the doors open. "Quick support the north!" Dain rored as he and his troops flooded in and headed north.
Let me stand behind you in times of peace, let me stand infront of you in times of war, let me stand beside you as a equall, as a friend.
Aaron_Thom
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vailen looked around and just shook his head.

‘Goddess there’s so many of them. To think this is happening. Still, all in all the Queen’s forces have done a very good job. Many of the enemy are dead and looks like the walls are hold though just barely,’ thought Vailen.

He looked up and saw some more giant dragonflies being killed and nodded. Most of the enemy air support was dealt with and the rest wouldn’t last much more longer. The arrival of the strange warrior in the middle of the field shocked him but not to much. He heard of the warrior’s like this. As more and more Barbearian warrior’s poured into the battle, many coming into the fort to aid in the defense. Vailen recognized some fellow Rover’s amongst them. He smiled at the thought of fighting side by side with his fellow Rovers again.

All around he heard a few explosions coming from the few Core Cannons that were on the field. Though they had to fall back some the queen’s army was still hold strong. That is till he heard a series of booms in the distance. He realized what they were. Thinking fast he grabbed the queen and threw her to the floor.

“GET DOWN!”

He laid on top of her as all around the cannon there were explosions. When the explosions subsided all he could hear was his and the queens heart beating fast and the moans of the injured. He got up and helped the queen to her feet. They checked each other out to make sure they were all right. That’s when he looked out. Reaching into his vortex bag he pulled out a scope and looked through them. On a ridge not far from the cannon was a mass of Reavers number close to a five hundred thousand strong. Standing between the Reavers was thousands of Juggernauts, all carrying massive war hammers. Behind the mass were over a thousand Core Cannons, their barrels steaming from the shots they fired. In the front middle of the mass stood Philip who was watching Vailen. Smiling Philip waved and laughed. He turned to his army and ordered it to charge.

Vailen lowered his scope and shook his head.

“So its true. The last of the Dread Lords. Goddess watch over us.”

He looked around and saw the devastating effect that the Cannon’s had on the fortifications. The Mao Zedong Cannon had also been hit but appeared to have little damage. He turned to the queen who looked pale at the site that was charging at them.

“Your highness we have got to go. The Cannon is lost. I recommend either destroying it or disabling it. Either way we can’t let him have it.”

He began to look back at the battle field. The others were falling back quickly but Aline was knocked out and the Reavers were moving in. He called out to the surviving archers and what was left of the artillery and ordered them to cover her. They sent a massive volley right into the Reavers. Vailen hopped that one of the survivers would get to her soon.

As Vailen explained to the queen what needed to be done Philip just laughed at the sight. The front of his host would reach the walls within minutes. His Core Cannon’s began to fire once more, sending massive beams of energy toward the wall. The sky turned dark as thousands of Dragonflies began to fly in, spew fire and dropping of Reavers, Overlords, and Seducers into the fight.
Profile: http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=49632&highlight=#49632
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Mao Zedong Cannon Site, Western Front =

The blue daemon caribou’s three spell skulls burned out, no longer firing magic bolts into the Reavers as he flew before the Cheneran troops. Even soaring, he heard a new cavalry shout “Barberia!”, and he was moved by the emotional energy they gave. Whomever the furre was that led the Barberian warriors into the battle was inspiring indeed. HexPoint watched from high above as the Northern Tribesfurs split the enemy’s forces further west and back to the north. He thought, “The leadership and talents this one commands are formidable. But his aura marks him as a Champion of the Twilight Age. That one… is Metal.”

Almost casually, HexPoint and Snappy double-teamed three more dragonfly monsters with infernal acid both natural and via spell skulls. After the third one fell with its dark troopers, he noticed the necromagi and her skeletal aide run like a crashing ocean wave in the direction of Queen Liu Lu’s Castle. Cheneran bowmen covered their flight, losing their lives one by one for these… strangers. “If only they knew how significant they are at this dire time.” The daemon said aloud. He let his trapasaur drop with a frenzied attack on a dragonfly carrier’s head, whilst he gracefully decapitated another. Snappy made gore out of the monster’s bulging eyes, then skittered down its long back and off into freefall towards his master’s body.

HexPoint smiled at his war pet, pleased at his prowess. Then a massive volley of white-hot fireballs hit the Cannon Site. HexPoint watched helplessly as they went above him and into the watchtower. “Gods! The Tigress and the Rover..!”

Snappy gave another warning cry from his back. He turned in midair and counted the enemie’s forces like an abacus… “Thousands..! And this is not the end?”, exclaimed HexPoint as his view of the sky was darkened by Reavers.

The enemy had no problem dropping from above onto whatever the battlefield conditions were, and the earth was blackened by their filth already. Families. Furiends. Lovers. Clans. Tribes. Perhaps nations were underneath this darkest of sorceries that rained upon them in Chenera.

He flew towards the Mao Zedong Cannons, hoping that they would continue to hold and blast the enemy warriors that fell from the sky. His doubts momentarily overcame his hope. HexPoint was scared. He wondered where the legendary dragoness had gone, and saw her body lay still on the ground. And on a parapet above her, Maximillian Strauss was battered, his Yami Bow broken beside him. It could not be possible that they had fallen! Then Snappy issued yet another warning just as they flew towards them.

HexPoint turned, gasped, sheathed his Aordafian coral sword, and cast his shield spell.

Last edited by Katmir on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Queen painfully nodded, and looked back down at her troops. They where fighting hard and well, however they where no match for the sheer numbers that overpowered them.

"Veilen please go down to the bottom level of the cannon, I shall reach you shortly."

Then she looked out from her perch, and nodded as she saw what she needed to see.

"One thing before I do though"

She grabbed Veilen and pulled him in, and gave him a deep passionate kiss. Then breaking the kiss, she smiled, and then fell backwards off the perch. Landing on top of a Dragonfly that had gotten through the barrage fire of the cannons. She grabbed the antennaes and quickly gained control over it, though it fought back as best it could. She slowly guided it to the ground by the north gate.

The crash was loud, but not nearly as thunderous as the sounds of battle. She drew her long sword, and then as a Reaver approached, she swung it and easily cut it in half, flipping around she hit another one with all her force she knocked it over, stabbing it. She pulled out and yelled.

"To the Inner wall! Fall back to the inner wall troops!"

Muttering under her breath, she put out her arm, and pointed to a group of Reavers, and suddenly a bolt of lightning came down from the sky, quickly frying the Reavers in place. The thunderous sound of thunder ringed through the ancient complex. As a Reaver approached her, she spoke another spell, and with one twitch of the wrist, he went flying out of her way against the wall.

Another reaver attacked her, and she quickly blocked, punching it in the gut and then kicking it away, she thrust her sword into it, twirling around cutting off the arm of another Reaver.

"Filthy scum"

Her chest hurt, but she ignored it for now. She saw the Dragoness lying on the ground, anbd being surrounded by Reavers. Running towards the unconcious Dragoness, she jumped off a box, and cleaved one of the Reavers in two, turning and grabbing the throat of the other Reaver, she felt the snapping of it's neck in her hands, as she twirled around and used him as a shield agianst the blow of the other reaver. Kicking him further onto the sword, she cut both of them in two. And then taking the blade of the Reaver, she tossed it at the next one, as the sword went straight through it's head. Then turning around, she cleaved another from shoulder to it's waist. And then punching the final one in the chest, it stumbled back as Liu Lu heard the crunch of his sternum breaking, It charged at her, and she easily cut it in half.

"Filth"

Covered in blood, she cleaned her sword calmly as she uttered a teleportation spell. As the black portal opened, her chest hurt again, however she managed to drag the dragon out of the battle, and into the cannon chamber. and she quickly closed the portal. Leaving her to the medics to revive. She looked back at the core, and saw the very thing that kept the cannon alive, the only thing that could allow it to run.

"The Xing power core, the magical center of the cannon."

It converted the magic into the power laser beams that fired from the cannon, something she had hunted for for many years, and had found high high in the north, only one in existence, and could not be replicated, only by a Rover.

"Mages, flee... flee out of the back entrance, I have no more use for you."

The Mages then got up, and began to leave as she had commanded. Then she pulled out the Xing power core, and put it in a nearby bag. The Cannon went silent and her troops who where fighting valiantly began to fall even faster, every wall was breached, and her troops where now holding the entrance to the lower levels by a thread. Huang Wei and Veilen came down in the lift to her.

"My Lady"

Said Huang Wei.

"We leave... did you have the lift armed with explosives?"

"Yes my Lady"

"Good, good"

Then the Queen opened yet another portal, and walked out to where the body of Strauss lay. Seeing another Reaver about to attack him, she grabbed a shard of the bow that lay beside him, and threw it into the cranium of the Reaver. turning she sliced another in half, and then turned her sword around, and thrust into a Reaver behind her. Pulling the sword out, she cut upwards, and sliced the Reaver in two, twirling around, she kicked the other Reaver in the face. And then cutting his head off, as fast as she could, she picked up Strauss and tossed him into the portal back at the cannons lowest levels, and jumped in after him. Closing the portal quickly.

"Damn filth can't even take care of himself."

"My Lady what about the others?"

"We wait for them Huang Wei, I only saw Strauss and the Dragoness. Our troops will hold, for I shall fight with them, Hung Wei, make sure to keep track of all who arrive, and when they are all here, make sure to leave with them, and protect the bag. I shall find a way back."

The Queen drew her weapon and marched to the lift, when she arrived at the top. She yelled out.

"Have hope my troops, your Queen fights with you!"

Charging into the fight, her troops fought with new resolve, now unbreakable, able to fight till every last one of the heroes made their way to the deepest parts of the cannon. Stabbing and slashing, breaking the shields of the enemy, alongside her troops she would fight. Until every one of her troops fell beside her.
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline had been pushed inside through a magic portal. The battle outside was long and bloody and certainly prolonged. Upon impact with the ground, something sharp had made a small Nick in the back of her head. It hadn't been deep enough to cause any immediate or life threatening worry, but the amount of blood she had lost by now was enough to cause some concern. The medical mages approached all around and slowly propped the dragoness on a table, inspecting the wound and the like. However....they did nothing.

Several seconds later, a grunting Strauss had been pushed through the portal as well. In his hands, there he held parts of his broken bow, namely the string and part of the aged oak. Still, he fell harshly and his eyes were closed. The fur even let out light wisps of smoke, his skin torn in places and without notice, a broken arrow right across his chest. ".....ack. Looks like...she got my ass out in time.". As much as he wanted to not admit it, he wasn't in much condition to fight much more. As he stood up and spit a large gob of blood, he turned around at the sound of idle chat.

When he saw a fellow comrade in arms on a silk ridden tablecloth with some light red blotches beneath her head and the doctors doing nothing, his mouth began to ran foul. "You blubbering imbeciles, are you planning on just standing there and not doing a bloody thing?".

One of the doctors turned around with a paw on his chin, an elephant. "I'm sorry, but.....her physiology is something we know naught off and we cannot-".
"You can't do a damn thing! You're a quack if you can't even patch up a tiny scrape!"

With some annoyance, Strauss walked over to Aline and pushed some of the doctors aside with some brisk force. "Out of my way, useless vermin!". The fox stood next to Aline, tilting her head to the side to look at the small scratch around her neck. Without much to say, he took a hold of his cloak and ripped a small piece from the bottom, the red and black cloth being covered in drops of tar and blood. With a snap of his fingers, Strauss spoke again. "Rubbing Alcohol, disinfectant, whatever the hell you call it. I need some right now.". His demand was answered in seconds as a nearby doctor pulled a small purple bottle from a leather pouch. Once in Strauss' hands, he began to douse it over the cloth and once sanitized, he wrapped the same around her neck, like a scarf. "There. Was that so hard, you incompetent idiots?".

The doctors only hanged their heads in shame.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline started to slowly stir. Her body felt numb and her eyes only let out glimpses of light. As she tried with great difficulty to enter the dream realm where she could asses any damage to herself and to find out where she was, her lack of focus made it very hard and she slowly slipped out of the dream realm with her last glimpse being that of Strauss standing next to her and glaring at the doctors. Her consciousness faded at last however and her eye closed again.

The Doctors immeadiately took up to voice their worst however. "You know not a damn thing of such a specimen! What would dare a barbaric brute as yourself hope to accomplish with some cloth, where medical expertise has failed?"

Strauss crossed his arms now, his frown quite obvious and his voice angry. "I did plenty, whereas you medial failures did nothing! You're all a group of quacks!".
"How dare you!"

Their small scuffle of words was now making quite a ruckus...

Aline groaned at all the added noise and shifted on the hard surface, her brows creasing. Other then that, she didn't show any signs of reviving any time soon.

This small dispute continued for several minutes, until Strauss finally snapped. "Grrr, that tears it! You all get to die now!".
Out of instinct did the medical heads step back, just as an arm of the daemon fox's went to his scythe on his back.

The noticeable change in the atmosphere finally woke Aline up, her eyes opening to the sight of Strauss reaching for his weapon. Reaching up weakly did she grabbed his chest hairs and tugged. With what little strength she had was he was pulled down to her level, licking her dry lips she spoke weakly.

"Don't ruin your good deed......by hurting people who are needed...."

Again did the Daemon growl. Slowly releasing his hand from his scythe, he glared at the doctors again. "The lady here just saved your lives....but get snippy with me again and I shan't be as merciful next time.".

Aline mustered enough strength to let go of his chest and pat his face like one would pat a child before falling into a meditative state to heal her body.

The fox only batted the Dragoness' hand away. "Do not treat me like a child."
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was becoming late evening outside Queen Liu Lu's private estate. The palace had become a disorganized mess of activity. Packs jostled on their backs, as Caroline and Malinkov made their way through the enormous building. Malinkov's steel-booted feet clanged along the polished, granite, stones. Tiny, tin, bells tied to the agebone staff, tinged as Caroline jogged down the hallway. Droplets of moisture had formed on the inside of Caroline's mask. Smoke streamers swirled around the high columns. Caroline could still feel Aline's life-thread. The dragon-kin was sleeping… sort-of. As such, she made her way through the cyclopean mansion towards the dragon-kin. The pair trotted past guards, once in charge of protecting the priceless treasures who were now busy looting the palace.

"Some queen's guards," mumbled Malinkov. As they made their way around a turn in a corridor, the pair stepped over a dead dragonfly. The beast was stitched with quarrels, and had crashed through the window. "I don't think these are Reavers we're fighting."

"What do you mean, Malinkov?"

Looking behind him to get a last glance at the insect, Malinkov replied. "They're too… fragile."

"One thought you said you were able to slay some the last time you met them?"

"No… we were able to beat the Infected… but we really couldn't touch the actual Reavers."

"So, you do not think these assaulting army are Reavers?"

"No… I think they're something else. Infected maybe? Or failed Reaver conversions? I bet the Rover only asked for the weaker ones to be involved in the attack."

"That would be clever of them. Save a city from a legion of undefeatable monsters, so as to gain favor and power. You should be a politician, Malinkov. Wait… Reaver conversions? You never mentioned that before?"

Malinkov shook his head. Blinking his eyes hard, he replied, "I… don't remember the memory, yet… I remember that our Naytoe command said that the Rover's had… experimented with Reavers… or something like that.

"Perhaps our diplomat is more than he seems. He does seem overly eager to get everyone onto his team. As such, it is a bit… convenient that we are all under attack at the same time."

"The enemy of my enemy is my friend, Mistress?"

"Exactly." Caroline stopped at a double door. Pulling the handle, the door didn't budge. "Malinkov, would you be a sweet-heart and open the door?"

Reaching for the handle, Malinkov braced his foot against the opposite door. The revenant leaned back and pulled. The door squealed against its partner, yet still barred the way. Malinkov pulled again. Caroline drew Malinkov's sword from its sheath. As the bodyguard pulled, Caroline wiggled the blade between the seam of the doors. Using the one door as a fulcrum, the wolverine-jill attempted to pry open the heavy door as Malinkov continued to pull. With one, long, final, squeal, the door opened. Handing the blade back to Malinkov, Caroline entered the room.

The operating theater was full of physicians and surgeons scampering about. A medicinal smell drifted heavily in the room. Aline lay resting on a table in the middle of the room, lamplight glowing all around her. Strauss, looking as grumpy as ever, stood near her scowling. Caroline smirked from behind her mask. Leaning over to Malinkov, she sub-vocalized, "Well, it looks like both One's dragon, and One's deamon are in audience. That will save us at least one trip."

Strauss looked at Caroline and gave an oily smile. "I'm over joyed to see you safe and unharmed. I would have felt downright awful if you had broken anything. Do you need me to bandage you up as well? Perhaps there is a gash between your legs that is bleeding?"

Caroline threw out her arm, and blocked Malinkov from charging Strauss. "Actually, yes. One requires you to come over here, and attend to her."

The deamon paused in half-step. Putting his foot back, down, Strauss remained by Aline. "Wait, I'm not that stupid to fall for your tricks again, necromancer!"

A small, giggle erupted from Caroline. "Wow, Maxine. Not even ten seconds, and you have already run out of steam. I suppose that cannot be helped. You look spent already."

"Why you little!" shouted Strauss. "By all the things that are foul and unholy, I swear, once that stupid contract is fulfilled, I'll be the one laughing at you."

"One has already heard your boast, Maxine," dismissed Caroline. "Now, if One is not mistaken, we should make haste to the queen's chambers. My bodyguard says that the situation here is unattainable, and that we must evacuate with all haste. There should be enough room in the queen's chambers for One to perform the ritual of transportation."

"Malinkov, collect Aline." Pointing at one of the surgeons in the room, Caroline instructed, "You there, take One, and her entourage to the queen. Now."
Drofgod969
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They controle to much for this to be all they got to attack with... Dain pondered as he looked at the bodies all over the street. Mostly monsters with a mix of the local guard with one of Dains men mixed in rarely. The buildings all but crumbled and some on fire. If that is the case then its almost time to sound the withdraw. Dain conitued to ponder as the war raged on a couple of streets over. "Captain." Dain said.

"High Cheaften." A Big blue bear replyed as he kneeled behind Dain.

"Spread the word. Tell everyone to fall back and grab as menny survivers as y'all can." Dain ordered to the bear.

The bear just stayed there with a puzzled look on his face. "But sir we are driveing them out. We are winning." He started to argue back.

"We are about to be over run." Dain replyed sharply. "This is just the Vangard. The front of the army. We have probrobly not even killed a thenth of the monsters." Dain continued as he looked at the cannon fireing with all haste. The bears face whent from puzzled to flushed in seconds.

"I will spread the word." The bear said as he got up and ran with all haste to spread the word of withdraw. Dain looked back behind him and saw seven of his troops standing behind him like his guard. Five where Barbearian, while the other two where Shogunate. All seven where Vets of his army. Two of the barbearian troops where female while the rest where male. Just then Dain started to hear a buzzing sound. It started low but started growing in sound untill it riveled that of the cannon. Dain and his troop looked up just in time to see a while army of giant drogonflies decend from the sky droping off more and more monsteres behind the walls. Dain just smiled.

Good thing i already told the troops to fall back. Dain thought as he looked back. "Lets go. We got monsters to kill and fursons to meet." Dain said as he looked back forword at the cannon that stoped fireing. Now the fun starts... Dain thought to himself as he started fighting as he was walking to the cannon.
Katmir

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

= Mao Zedong Cannon Fortress, Third Tier =

Several Cheneran archers held their ground at this level, ensuring that every arrow, crossbolt and bian pao fire sticks struck the enemy forces before the ammunition was no more. Phillip's shock army seemed single-minded about possessing the ancient cannons, and these brave warriors remained there to endure their beloved Queen would continue the fight. Soon, the Queen's secret final orders would be issued.

One of the feline fire arrow soldiers, Phat Yun-Chao, was bleeding non stop from his leg, as one of the explosive rockets was not made correctly in his haste to use every shot. He was determined to launch every one from his post, as he saw his Queen lead many soldiers herself into the battle just before this shameful accident. The foreigners seemed to be of an especial importance to Her Majesty, and he wondered about them, even the blue antlered daemon and his small monster. Maybe the loss of blood also caused him to lose concentration, and his military bearing. As his fellow warriors fired away at the enemy, Yun-Chao's eyes stayed on the daemon caribou who hovered in place at least a hundred yards away. Yun-Chao was supposed to provide cover fire, but the daemon used his magic to create a huge shield like a plate made of dark shadows just as an enemy fireball struck it. In a heartbeat, the daemon was thrust through the window and onto Yun-Chao, the blast crumbling the wall in an almost perfect circle.

"Ugh... By the Daemon King's Terrible Eye...", moaned HexPoint. "Snappy? Snappy?"

The carnivorous plant-saur slowly unwrapped vines from his master's midsection, shaking his bulby petaled head. HexPoint furrowed his brow, glad that his war pet was fine but disappointed that he missed a pysiological change during the battle. Snappy's velociraptor shaped body had sprouted four extra vine limbs from his back. And that was the other change... Snappy was a male.

"TttrrrSNAPurrrxss. Xsssppp. SNAP! Xsssppp." said the war pet while the song of war played all around the fortress.

"Master... Hex-Daemon?" It was Yun-Chao. Part of the ceiling had fallen atop him and his now dead crew.

HexPoint looked upon the cat, and he knew he was dying from his injuries. "Yes, war-brother?"

"My Queen has taken your foreigner furiends down to the bottom level of the cannon. But now she is at the front lines..." he said through grit teeth and pain.

"Yes, she is formidable. You are truly of Liu Lu's fighting spirit, young warrior." , replied the daemon in honest respect.

"Do what I can do no more. Save our Queen..!" And with his last breath, Yun-Chao raised and dropped the matchstick to his bian pao fire arrows.

HexPoint hooked his leathery wings about him, struck the long match, and lit the fuse to the Cheneran rocket. It whistled loudly away in a stream of smoke through the large hole in the wall, exploding on contact on what looked to HexPoint a beautiful belly dancer with knives for hands. He struck another match and leapt to another rocket, shooting it away. It glanced off the strange armor of a perfect male lion with the blackest eyes that fell to the parapet below and exploded into a pair of Reavers. The Reavers were merely wounded, and hit the ground running.

"Those monster insects are releasing the true enemy soldiers, then! Let's go, Snappy!" Snappy wrapped his vines around his master as he took flight out the other side of the fortress.

The giant dragonflies were helping the enemy advance, dropping soldiers into the inner walls of the fortress and even beyond the Mao Zedong Cannon Site. And strangely, the large Central Cannon was silent. Cheneran warriors were no longer a match for the rain of new tentacle weaponed soldiers. These were truly monsters, relentlessly covering the land in darkness just as the ancient prophecies had warned. This was the twilight of this day and age. HexPoint wondered to what end was this massive death bringing, and mostly - Why?

HexPoint remembered how at the beginning of his sacred journey, he thought to serve the Shadows, the very enemy rushing the times into a bleak existence. He was going to make a magical elemental sword to murder all who opposed the prophcies of doom - as if he'd be saved in its inevitability. But now... HexPoint focused the magic spell infused within him to manifest the shield he'd created instead. It was designed after a celestial event that had frightened him in his younger days in Aordaf, when the Moon humbled the Sun. HexPoint called his magic shield "Sunspot". It is wider than his own wingspan and it was effective in blocking the enemy's own cannon fire, but it was instantly consumed and it had to be recast.

He could hear Reavers and other enemies he had no name for except Dancers and Armors bouncing off his magic shield as he circled the Cannon site looking for Liu Lu. HexPoint found her decimating Reavers whilst her own were being cut to pieces by perhaps three Armors. He dove towards the Tigress, hoping she'd sense him through the fray.

Queen Liu Lu's red armor and blue cape were heavily covered in black ichor. She twirled and slashed with a ferocity akin to her feral cousins, and a deadly manner unparalleled by any in her country. One of the large five headed abominations got close, battering away many Chenerans with its hammer. The Queen stepped lithely upon the hammerhead, and beheaded the Juggernaut in martial artistry. As its body stumbled about, she balanced atop its shoulders, turning towards HexPoint's flight path.

She reached out with her free paw. "Daemon! To me!"

With his magic shield above, HexPoint and Liu Lu clasped forearms and took to the sky.

The Queen looked down upon the brave Chenerans that had taken arms to defend their home and their beloved leader, and held down the sadness in her heart. She was very proud of them, and honored to have fought alongside these troops. Now that she was in the air, she could see her battalion breaking away in different directions, preserving themselves. Liu Lu hoped some would survive.

"Master HexPoint! Fly us back to the Mao Zedong stables! My old friend is still there!"

"An unnecessary risk, my Queen!"

"Snap-snap!"

"You pledged yourself to me! To the stables, at once!", she commanded, albeit in a tone the daemon knew well in his being. He soared back to the Mao Zedong Cannons, noting the dragonflies were done dropping soldiers on the ground and flying back northwest, possibly for more.

"I hope your sword is still sharp, your Majesty. The fortress will be overrun soon by the enemy's elite fighters."

"Viper Fang has never seen defeat in all generations that have wielded it, Master HexPoint.

"I should have known, your Majesty. Now, how heavy is your old friend?"

"He is Silver Star... my royal steed, and my friend since I was a cub."

"By the Sands of Harram..!", he cursed, the red glow of his daemon eyes becoming prominent beneath the shadow of his magic shield. "... And once we find your mount, where shall we go?"

"Back inside the Mao Zedong Site. To the bottom level where the others are."

"We're here, and there they are!"

The Queen's horse, Silver Star, bucked and kicked away an axe wielding Reaver through the stable's ceiling. Four others turned to charge at the daemon and the tigress. These were the weaker kind that invaded first, and were easily dispatched. Unfortunatley, Silver Star was wounded badly enough that he could not move far, and from the stables they could see the cannon fortress was surrounded. Desperation then led to invention.

HexPoint used his last spell skull to fire magic bolts before him as he flew faster than he'd ever done, dragging behind him Snappy, Liu Lu and Silver Star atop his large magic shield. The Queen swung away at the enemy's unnatural blades, and Snappy puked paralytic fluid at anything that came at them as they fought through the lines. There was a moment when in their flight into the breached walls, seven Barberian warriors and their armored leader ran alongside them. HexPoint and the leader made eye contact and shook heads.

Queen Liu Lu simply commanded, "Follow me!", though HexPoint's magic left the Barberians many paces behind. They breached the walls in no time.

"This is the place, HexPoint. This way!" , said the Queen, touching small squares in a box against a metal wall. She grabbed Silver Star by the reins and led him off the magic shield, which disappeared. "This is the last time I'll use the big elevator."

"Is that what this box is called?", said HexPoint, regulating his breathing.

The metal door closed and the elevator went down. "Your flight was most impressive, Master HexPoint. I thank you for what you have done."

"Thanks. I learned from the best."

"And who taught you?"

"My royal daemon parents, Peleg and Idumea... and the Undefeated General of Daemons."

The Queen's eyes narrowed at his pause. "And who is that?"

The Mage-Knight of Aordaf cracked his neck, his antlers scraping the elevator. "Maximillian Strauss."

The elevator gave a single bell ring, and opened.

Dorian Longstreet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Liu Lu just kept her eyes narrowed and then looked at Strauss.

"Very well"

As the Queen walked in with Silver Star she nodded to Huang Wei, who pressed another detonator. This time completely deactivating and short circuiting the laser converter tubes and other important pieces of equipment.

Huang Wei had the bag with the core in it, and he handed it over to Liu Lu as she came down. Wiping her stained blade on the small clean spot she could find on her cape. She sheathed her weapon, and looking at Huang Wei she nodded. He pressed the button, and the entire shaft suddenly began to explode and collapse.

Liu Lu then turned and felt a great sadness for her fallen soldiers. Pointing to two of the mage doctors.

"Help me with my old friend"

Pointing to the horse, the doctors immediately came up and patched up the horse. He still wasn't able to be ridden hard yet, but with mage assistance, as well as her own, he would be healed in no time.

"How is that portal going Strauss?"
Hoshiginiro

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aline was still in the dream realm watching the chaos happening she saw that she was in the living skeleton’s arms, it was oddly comforting being cradled for a change. She scoped the room watching all the people gather to go through a teleportation nexus, she let her spirit self wander over to Caroline she then leaned her head on the necromancers shoulder.

“I know what you look like under your mask Magi and it concerns me you are far to pale for someone feeding off my life force”

She said to herself, she then drifted over to Strauss and glared at him.

“Why did you save me? We shall never be friends or lovers…”

She was quite confused by his actions.

CafePress
FurAffinity
Wolf Stride

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The entire shaft that lead through the mysterious lift box was now blown to pieces and the box itself plummetted on a free fall past countless floors. No one could've ven herd it crash from how deep it was. Just as tge Fox pulled out the shattered arrow through his chest piece, blood and all streaming endlessly as he looked at the injury without so much as a flinch. At that moment, something supernatural....no. Something magical began to surround his very being. His hairs stood on end and he even shivered noticeably. "Ugh....Magic.....". He didn't see nor hear Aline as she wandered over and spoke of his actions, yet he could feel her pressence.

His shivering senses were cut short as Liu Lu approached out of nowhere with her question. "And why would I be able to answer? I am no Mage, let alone carry any artifacts that would allow me to."

Liu Lu crossed her arms in anger, her face still tainted in blood, sweat and tar from the battle above. "You mean to tell me that we have no way of escape? You are more useless than when first seen."

The insult did not sit well with Strauss, his yellow eyes drilling holes in her expression. "Useless you say? Why we have mages right here. And MY Mage should be preparing his end over at the castle. Now we just need Hex Point.". Just as he finished, from behind his cloak he pulled a glowing red crystal. Surely HexPoint would know of it's uses.

The Queen was the least likely amused and even though her skills in battle were top notch, she still naive in orders and expectations of others. "This isn't amusing Maxine. Your lack of progression is more of an insult to me than help."

Again did Strauss glare at Liu Lu, his childish form of reacting to the situation slowly dissolving. "An insult you say...? I'll show you an insult once we get out of this alive. IF we get of this alive that is....your highness.". With a hint of sarcasm did that last bit ended, it being no more than a taunt.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PleasureBonBon Forum -> PleasureBonBon.com Role Play All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 7 of 11