vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
My thoughts on Vixine in hardcore.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tormarr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:39 am    Post subject: My thoughts on Vixine in hardcore. Reply with quote

Probably not a lot of people, but a few people have asked for Vixine to be in more hardcore scenes then not. Now the issue is, the comics have been divided by the creators into two different categories. The Vixine comics are softcore and are mainly made to be funny, and the Quest for Fun series have been made to fill the role of the hardcore.

I understand where the creators are coming from but personally I would like to see Vixine in hardcore action too.

I have a desire to see Vixine in some hardcore action, because, out of all the characters I think by far she is the hottest. The strip black jack game with her in it is such a tease, but I love it. Maybe every once in a while we could be treated to a short hardcore adventure with Vixine. Nothing like a daily or weekly update but perhaps a bimonthly treat of sort with her getting banged hard, having her do some tit-fucking (definitely some tit-fucking), giving head, and going ape shit with whoever. Or perhaps we could get an intricate interactive sex flash game with her? I think that would be really cool. Anyhow here are my suggestions. I hope you all consider them. Thanks for reading this.
catboy751

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion, there would likely be a situation involving Vixine in a hardcore scene. Right now, the real 'star of the show' is Quest for Fun so it would likely be a special edition of that where Vixine makes another appearance. On the other hand, it could be done in a second series of Vixine where the crew is still playing around in the treasure room or maybe that sorceress crashes the party. No matter what, it's all in the name of enjoyment.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1