vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Great site, and a few comments :)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZandriaObsessor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Great site, and a few comments :) Reply with quote

I want to first say, these are some of the best drawn and colored furry characters i have seen on the internet! What makes this even cooler, is that fact i can actually talk to the artists on this forum. Sites that I have been on in the past dont allow us folks to communication with the artists, its quite a treat.

Back in the past i saw a few samples of Vixine and thought those were amazing, but you guys topped it with the quest for fun. You wont find much better furry anywhere else Very Happy

Another comment/question i had was....if its possible to buy or obtain a picture that has been autographed by you guys? Dosnt have to be a custom drawing, it can be a print out of a comic page or a character or something (i really like Zandria if you couldnt tell) that would be nice to have it framed on my wall.

But once again, very nicely done! I'll be checking back everyday!

-Ryan
Federico
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, ZandriaObsessor (nice name Laughing)!

Well, thanks a lot for your kind words, from Serena too! ^-^
We are really glad that you like Quest for Fun, and expecially Zandria (Serena's favourite too! Very Happy ): we have some ideas for her to be developed soon...just wait!

About your request of signed art, just write me at vixine_artistATyahoo.it (AT is for @): i'll reply to you via e-mail^-^

Thanks again, and continue to read our comics! Very Happy

Federico

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
Serena
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello hello!
Here I am, to thank you too ^-^
I'm glad you love Zandria, you see I always liked Iguanas a lot! They are beautiful Smile
Federico came up with a very sweet and facinating character, to balance Alma's nasty temper and Scyra's peculiar views of the world.

Thanks again, if you have more questions just ask away!

Serena

www.vixine.com

www.bloodysugar.com
♡ Furaffinity Page of Vixine Comics ♡
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1