vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Current Romia Arc Finale & Some Additional Ideas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandabar

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:05 pm    Post subject: Current Romia Arc Finale & Some Additional Ideas Reply with quote

Romia Finale

Well looks like Romia (Issue 19) has 2 pages left, and is almost at its conclusion.

In retrospect to the entire arc, my favourite moments were from Issue 12-15/16; i enjoyed the setting thoroughly but i suppose the show must go on. Has been quite the ride, but i do sincerely hope there will be a means to revisit aspects of the world in short /side stories.

Some more additional ideas

-Different Animal types for future characters, whether female or male:

i.e avian, snakes, sharks, canid/dogs, cougars, mountain lions, jackals, dingos, lapines, etc.

- more side stories or involvement of side characters (i.e fanny valentine, revaria, kara, lavinia, etc) : i do like some of the female side characters, so it would be nice if they made a return or cameo in short stories focusing on them possibly in the future Wink

- possible side stories from specific arcs i.e romia, kibraj gres, rajindie, etc) : could also be worth exploring down the line ^_^

- side stories involving the main cast (alma, zandria, scyra, noresse). Either book be them appearing together, or in pairs in various scenarios (i.e like zandria & noresse appearing in Regal Requirements)

- pinups - either sfw or nsfw. Could also work in the case for wallpapers and sketches, where more character sketches appeared (like the development sketch of Cornelia, as an example)
- character bios : really enjoyed this one in the past, and hope that additional characters who have appeared can get a bio.

- ref sheets of the QFF characters (optional)

- possibly more nsfw elements in mainstay comics (could balance out plot with nsfw moments)

- more polls or means of user feedback (optional) : could get a good exchange between vixine staff and readers to help better aid the support programme or contribute to the site

- games: something nsfw possbily, such as a sequel to sword net & shield, but with different characters, or nfsw loop animations involving noresse using her 'shifting' ability on scyra, zandria & alma
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1