vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Your thoughts on Brian Griffin?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheesecaked

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:22 am    Post subject: Your thoughts on Brian Griffin? Reply with quote

well this is mine...

http://www.furaffinity.net/journal/5295204/

I use to like him and the show, just saying as well.
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

How dare they use casment window designs,
it's so last century ಠ_ರೃ
◕ ◡ ◕
"I'm gonna miss all the things we'll never do.
I just can't believe you left me here alone,
How in this world can I make it on my own?"
Arianoelle_Yenearsira

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm...not...HAPPY!! I WANT BRIAN BACK!!!!
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian's passing comes off to me as both a good and a bad thing. As many may not agree with me on this, but he was a good dog, and a very developed character, even if it was not all perfect. To me, he was shown to be much a person who was taken for granted, that he was pushed to a point of desperation, not because of his age, but from neglect.

His best friend, Peter, who did mean well to a point in his rather pointless shenanigans, always put him in harms way. Lois often criticized him for doing things wrong when she was a hypocrite for doing the same thing such as cheating or being manipulative, and Chris hardly has any interaction with him. The worst comes from the biggest hypocrite and rapist, Glenn Quagmire, who was the mirrored embodiment in every respect to what Brian has done, except x100 worse. The one thing I admire about Brian was his ability to jump into the dating scene without hesitation after his betrayal to Peter to throw himself at Lois (Which I think he was sincere in his apology). Sure he was not all perfect, but he was in it for the romance, even though sex was often times part of the flings he was apart of.

The only two people who I have ever seen have any real kind of unconditional love towards Brian was Meg and Stewie. Somehow, he brought out the best in Stewie over the years, and turned him from being a matricidal sociopath to having sing-alongs and having interdimensional adventures with him. Meg found a caring, if not unwilling shoulder to cry on with Brian, but he found a voice of reason within himself to set her straight when the time was needed for him.

I do admit that Brian's flings have their ups and downs, such as cheating with another woman when he became engaged, especially considering his mortality. But in other instances where he found love in Pearl who died after getting hit by a truck, it was deep. Some of those moments were not all good, but it shows he has a human side to him, that he has flaws and tries to move past them.

All I can say is RIP. But it may not be for long. I hear future episodes are named after him and he may have a chance to come back.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
Brian's passing comes off to me as both a good and a bad thing. As many may not agree with me on this, but he was a good dog, and a very developed character, even if it was not all perfect. To me, he was shown to be much a person who was taken for granted, that he was pushed to a point of desperation, not because of his age, but from neglect.

His best friend, Peter, who did mean well to a point in his rather pointless shenanigans, always put him in harms way. Lois often criticized him for doing things wrong when she was a hypocrite for doing the same thing such as cheating or being manipulative, and Chris hardly has any interaction with him. The worst comes from the biggest hypocrite and rapist, Glenn Quagmire, who was the mirrored embodiment in every respect to what Brian has done, except x100 worse. The one thing I admire about Brian was his ability to jump into the dating scene without hesitation after his betrayal to Peter to throw himself at Lois (Which I think he was sincere in his apology). Sure he was not all perfect, but he was in it for the romance, even though sex was often times part of the flings he was apart of.

The only two people who I have ever seen have any real kind of unconditional love towards Brian was Meg and Stewie. Somehow, he brought out the best in Stewie over the years, and turned him from being a matricidal sociopath to having sing-alongs and having interdimensional adventures with him. Meg found a caring, if not unwilling shoulder to cry on with Brian, but he found a voice of reason within himself to set her straight when the time was needed for him.

I do admit that Brian's flings have their ups and downs, such as cheating with another woman when he became engaged, especially considering his mortality. But in other instances where he found love in Pearl who died after getting hit by a truck, it was deep. Some of those moments were not all good, but it shows he has a human side to him, that he has flaws and tries to move past them.

All I can say is RIP. But it may not be for long. I hear future episodes are named after him and he may have a chance to come back.

Yeah, but then again if it's a cheap way gimmick for getting more ratings, the show is totally dead, if Brian come back very soon,
I think the show can go F-itself.

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/131208.jpg
My Fursona http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=100410#100410

◕ ◡ ◕
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol and he is back.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
lol and he is back.

And it can go F itself, and happy late new years

◕ ◡ ◕
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I am not much of a fan for the show anymore. Its too dark compared to the funny and funloving show it used to be.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
To be honest, I am not much of a fan for the show anymore. Its too dark compared to the funny and funloving show it used to be.

yeah I stop watching all well, the dead Brian thing just much been
a attention grabbing ratings gimmic

◕ ◡ ◕
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

.... I just saw the recent episode, and I guess I finally saw how far the show devolved Brian's character. He went from being a character of culture and reason to a selfish and obnoxious knowitall who abuses the people who try to help him.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
.... I just saw the recent episode, and I guess I finally saw how far the show devolved Brian's character. He went from being a character of culture and reason to a selfish and obnoxious knowitall who abuses the people who try to help him.

yeah the show is pretty much dead for me.

◕ ◡ ◕
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll still retain a bit of hope that they somehow go back into the fun loving show it used to be, rather than the dark and more violent shadow its becoming.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rune174 wrote:
I'll still retain a bit of hope that they somehow go back into the fun loving show it used to be, rather than the dark and more violent shadow its becoming.

that might do a few, but then again they just might stick with the same dark same old thing

◕ ◡ ◕
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1