vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Games I'm looking forward to

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:10 pm    Post subject: Games I'm looking forward to Reply with quote

Since E3 has ended I thought I would post some of the games featured that I'm looking forward to playing but I'm interested in everyone's opinion as well.

These are in no particular order or extensive:

The Evil Within:Finally survival horror done right where you have to think about your actions as supplies will be limited and danger comes a plenty.

Wolfenstein:The New Order: Taking place in the 1960's after Germany won WWII,you have to perform a counter-offensive to take down the Nazis

Super Smash Brothers:The game will now include the villager from Animal Crossing,MegaMan(warning:he'll be spammed since he has access to most if not all the abilities he obtained from the various bosses he beat in the MegaMan games),and the female trainer from the Wii Fit game.

Mad Max:It doesn't involve any of the movies story lines,but face it.It's frigg'n Mad Max.

Kingdom Hearts 3:Finally a sequel.

Final Fantasy 15:I know another one but the graphics and gameplay look sharp.

X:XenoBlade sequel:The mechs are back.

The Order 1886:If you like steam punk this might be for you.

Watch Dogs:Using a cellphone to hack into different electronic devices to bring down bad guys.

The Division:An MMORPG set in the modern times.

– Bruce Lee

Last edited by DesertWolf on Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Silvador
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are overlooking the single most important game yet announced. Evil or Very Mad

inFamous: Second Son.

Fursonas: http://tinyurl.com/yzcsyug
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((DesertWolf,

Are you limiting it to a particular console or system or anything, or just what seems interesting coming down the pipeline? ))
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Silv:I don't know about importance,but there are a few games that I may have overlooked or not my style that you guys might enjoy which is why I encourage this thread on feedback.

@Caroline:No system restrictions here.Feel free to post.

– Bruce Lee
Rune174
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I want to play FF XV. Given Square Enix's track record for over glamourizing the cutscenes and focus less on gameplay, I have started to lose faith that the series is about to stand on its last leg.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is a few games im very looking forward to of corse with E3 and the crapfacture that is microsofts shitbox 1 and the still unknowness that is to be the ps4 concle looking wise that is and the show of games each presented that in my eyes quite a few didn't look all that impressive but there was still some damn good ones anyways I will share what games im looking forward

the last of us ((already out)) yes the games already out and I got the ellie edition along along with the special edition stratregy guide if none have it I wont go into to much detail in the game

but the grapics are stunning and some of the most beautiful I have ever seen in a game yet the melle combat is very brutal specaily when you hit a human/infected with a plank of wood or pipe it has an incredible based story by how much I played and I love the idea that your partner in a teenaged girl that knows how to fight

everything about the last of us is stunning and it's easy to see why it was the talk of E3 games for playstation/sony and I love the fact it's a PS3 exclusive game only

my second game and third are

kingdom hearts 1.5 and 3 I didn't watch much of E3 so I don't have much info on these and I don't think sony has let out a butt ton either but we have been waiting over 11-12 years for a new MIAN TITLE of the KH series it's a shame that to own KH3 you have to have a PS4 witch is why my perswashion is hinting on getting the PS4

I wish I had loads more info on these two but I don't but I have been a huge fgan of the KH series and will have these in my collection

next up is the new SSB..... come on it has megaman what more do I need to say

last is watchmen I love the idea of a mobile hacking into sytems to take down the badguys the melle combat is sick and brutal and the grapics stunning again

my FA http://www.furaffinity.net/user/linkcollins/

my fursona's details http://forums.pleasurebonbon.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9362

ref pic of link the king cheetah http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7618854/
DesertWolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KH 1.5 will contain the following games:

KINGDOM HEARTS FINAL MIX
KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Chain of Memories
KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days (HD Remastered Cinematics)

KH3 will continue the story from Dream Drop Distance.Also to hint at possible worlds Nomura-San has expressed interest in any new IP(Intellectual Property(ies)) that Disney acquires.Don't be surprised if the game has a Star Wars,Marvel Comics,and/or Pixar Studios world in it.

– Bruce Lee
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well,

I guess I'm kinda looking forward to the new Batman Game.

And... I'm hoping all the rumors about Persona 5 are true.

So... that's a start for me. ))
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

(( I guess I have a couple of other's PC games I'm looking forward too.

Leisure Suit Larry has been redone, and I'm curious to see if it's kept the same sort of Benny-Hill-Vaudeville-humor vibe.

Saya no Uta "Song of Saya" I'm also interested in. I do like occult/horror games, and Saya no Uta is by NitroPlus, who did Deus Machina Deamonbane which I enjoyed.

As for the PS3, I guess I forgot about "The Last of Us"... but... I'm kinda still interested in seeing that one as well.

For the Vita, Atlus has "Dragon's Crown" coming out soon. It looks a lot like Gauntlet 2 and stuff... and I do likes me my Gauntlet 2.

So... there you go. A few more games I'm intersted in seeing. ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1