vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Persona 4 Golden

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:54 am    Post subject: Persona 4 Golden Reply with quote

((Hey Gang,

Before I go off and spend hours and hours and hours and hours typing up a review, would any of you find a review by me of Persona 4 Golden to be something you'd actually read?

I really don't want to waste my time, so I figured I'd see what the masses want, before I go and allocate the resources. ))
Caroline
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

((Well,

I am going to post a reply to my own post, for those of you who want me to type something up, but haven't done so.

For something a bit different, Persona 4 Golden actually made me want to look up some stuff. And not just 'How do I get to Secret/Achievable Z'? But... actually look some stuff up about Jungian psychology and the mysticism of the Tarot. So... that's how good the game Persona 4 is. It actually perks your interest enough to go look up something you might otherwise just gloss over. ))
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1