vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Story: The Journals

Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: Story: The Journals Reply with quote

Aerodynamic Exploration by Miss Jillian Sullivan (Inventor)

Having recently decided that I should turn my attention to the matter of Manflight, that is the area of heavier than air aerodynamic propulsion. It is a well known and an established fact that we can escape the surly bonds of earthly gravity by use of airships and balloons. I am not averse to any of these creations but the exploration of the air in this manner is well documented and well achieved. I determined that it would provide a poor challenge to someone of my intellect and proven inventive skills. Even though some males seem to think me lacking in technical knowledge I have surpassed many in my humble estimations.

I was immediately drawn to a denizen of the fair city I dwell in currently. A lady called Mistress Scarlet Blüt, who can on occasion through means not scientifically explained take to flight. I had made several attempts to enquire about her flying talents, however she is most secretive and indeed very unwilling to divulge much if anything about her ability. It required a significant effort on my part to gain access to this ladies anatomy. Four good and hearty meals, two nights of opera (although I feel it was more my company than any love of the Wagnerian epics) and three books on matters not strictly technical from a very discreet bookseller I had no desire to gain a certain reputation above the one I am already trying to attain of Premier Inventor. It is sufficient to say that although the books were most informative it was apparent that I would require time at the Castle of Delights along with significant lessons with the more experienced ladies there. Of course the lady in question had to be supremely educated in the arts of Eros. Time was indeed well spent I eventually managed to spend sufficient time with Scarlet in a manner that gave my access to her anatomy and I gained the requisite time to examine her beauty, I mean of course her finely constructed wings. I will be returning to the Castle Of Delights too as I found the time I spent within those walls most relaxing and efficacious in relieving certain fundamental urges I do have from time to time.
[/b]
GoldenRodDog
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Of course the time spent with Mistress Blüt was equally as enlightening and certainly very pleasurable too. I will be making some more visits to verify what I have discovered from the most wonderful of nights spent in the sweet ladies most engaging company, a good inventor must check and recheck her discoveries. The construction of what I call the Chirothopter was not going to be easy. I was disheartened to have found that almost all materials available to me to be insufficient in many ways, tensile strength came at the price of infeasible weight, lightness was an essential component. I required enormous tensile and torque strength but as light as possible. This would be coupled with that I will also need bearings of uncommon resistance and versatility. I spent almost four months trying to locate such materials from metallurgists and scientists across the whole world. This proved to be futile I eventually had to ask the assistance of Drodel Ovadin, premier weaponsmith and metalworker of incomparable skill, we worked tirelessly, over many weeks which became several months, to create a new metallic alloy I have called Jinxovatanium (in honor of both of its creators) which fulfils all the technical respects of my project admirably. It has indeed been a great aid it possessed all the material properties of the densest Osmium Steel with not even a third of the weight of tin of a similar thickness. Drodel however has declared that if we ever create any more of the material I will have to replace his anvil and all his hammers. It was most perplexing as he sobbed in a manner most ungentlemanly, in my opinion, when the cooling metal sliced the top off his best hammer like it was indeed made of mere feathers. I have made a promise to allow him a small part of the Jinxovatanium to make into a new anvil and a set of hammer heads for his workshop. With such an extraordinary material I was closer to achieving my goal. I was indeed delighted with how the small clockwork I had created seemed to defy gravity with relative ease.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> Adult Jokes/Humor & Erotic Stories All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1