vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Issue 14 - the world of Romia continues ;D

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dandabar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 11:56 am    Post subject: Issue 14 - the world of Romia continues ;D Reply with quote

Really enjoyed issue 13; lots of build up in the various subplots involving Scyra and Alma.

Now with the current issue underway (and if the cover is any indication) everything looks as though its starting to tie in together. Seems as though Alma's seeking to find Zandria and Scyra will be facing the brunt of the harshness of Romia in the Colosseum. And then there's Noresse. I have to say the Roman setting is definitely one of my favourite arcs in the series (especially the lupanarium parts ;P). Can't wait to see what happens next Very Happy
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. So far this new story arc is one of my favorites as well.

I like seeing stories around the brothel theme.
And the gladiator fights.

It's very spartacus.

I think the brothel theme really does make things interesting for sure.
I've always wanted to see the Vixine world explore the brothel side of things more. Kind of reminds you of Bon Bon in some ways.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now whe know why Z couldent speek last issue. pohe she returns to normal soon
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Yes. So far this new story arc is one of my favorites as well.

I like seeing stories around the brothel theme.
And the gladiator fights.

It's very spartacus.

I think the brothel theme really does make things interesting for sure.
I've always wanted to see the Vixine world explore the brothel side of things more. Kind of reminds you of Bon Bon in some ways.

-R

Ah yes, the brothel parts have been very insightful of the whole setting of the city, the supporting roles of Cornelia, Lavinia, and the masked girl add alot of interesting subplots. The gladiator parts look like they're building up to major fights in the Colosseum, and i personally cant wait to see how the action (fight) sequences are going to unfold.

I haven't seen the Spartacus TV series but saw a trailer of the first season and it did remind me alot of this current issue Very Happy. The lupanarium parts and Lucius's house remind me of a little of the tv series Rome with the whole with Lucius scheming and and working behind the scenes. I can't wait to see how each story between the trio ties in Very Happy

I fully agree, the brothel scenes definitely work well within the quest for fun setting; i havent read Bon Bon but heard of it in passing. I think the brothel parts are very vibrant in the setting with alot of interactions and providing insight into the setting/world of romia - which i think is a good direction to take when entering into new places for the girls in each arc. And also its nice to see QFF explore different genres.^^
dandabar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:

Very true - I thought there was something different with how she was acting; & i hope she returns back to normal as well. The muteness must be a side effect of the magic or extreme shock, so it's going to take some effort getting her back to normal but when she does, i'm sure she's going to have, "alot, to say" ~ to say the least ~_^.

I like how each girl is in a contrasting extreme scenario = Scyra has to earn her freedom by fighting (a brutal circumstance but i'm sure she's the best candidate to cope with the pressure of fighting out of all the girls); Alma must run errands at madame cornelia's brothel (using her wits and cunning to survive, while also reuniting on the information received about Zan) and then Zandria who's in the slave trade, yet being kept as a personal concubine by Lucius (who married the skunk woman for wealth), but how Zandria's going to "fight" for her freedom seems very difficult to tell at this stage.

But addressing the elephant in the room...we still don't know where Noresse is. I'm really hoping she makes a return with her own subplot to round what's happened to all the girls since the end of issue 10 leading onto this arc.^^
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:

Very true - I thought there was something different with how she was acting...

mabey well find out in future pages
dandabar

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BLADEDGE wrote:
dandabar wrote:
BLADEDGE wrote:

Very true - I thought there was something different with how she was acting...

mabey well find out in future pages

Well we most definitely will when the character reunite with one another - I'm interested to find out what happened to her.^^

I can't wait to see the story develop - the suspense has got me gripped on each of the QFF's arcs.^^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1