vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Star Trek: Enterprise - Finale

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Star Trek: Enterprise - Finale Reply with quote

Did anybody get a chance to watch the final episode of Enterprise?

I saw it tonight and all I have to say was- it sucked. Overall the show ending was big disappointment.

What are your thoughts?

Didn't like how they killed off Trip either. That was kinda lame.

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Milkman Dan

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I sometimes think I'm in a minority of people that enjoyed the Xindi storyline more than the current season. Those two Nazi episodes just left a bad taste in my mouth, and the show kinda lost me past that point. However I'm getting the impression more people enjoyed the current season due to more references to canon Star Trek themes.

I missed the final two episodes due to moving, but I don't regret it now! Maybe I'll catch the rerun.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah- I didn't think the Xindi story was that bad.

This season however was just completely a let down for me.

I think they knew things were going down hill, so they started to have stories that are "references" to things in the future or the universe itself.

Transporter guy, Grandfather of Data, Birth of Starfleet, etc...

I was hoping the show was going to go somewhere with the Temporal Cold War. More information on who the factions in the future are, etc. How the Klingons were involved in the very first episode and such.

They did a real half-ass job killing off the whole thing in one episode.

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
masterjedi

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2005 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sad that I didn't get more into Enterprise. When the show first came out, I liked it a lot and I thought it had a lot of potential. The thing that kept me from getting into it was Archer. I just didn't like the Quantum Leap guy as the captain. If they would have had someone else as the captain, I'm sure I would have liked the show a LOT more.
HSHP

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
Yeah- I didn't think the Xindi story was that bad.

This season however was just completely a let down for me.

I think they knew things were going down hill, so they started to have stories that are "references" to things in the future or the universe itself.

Transporter guy, Grandfather of Data, Birth of Starfleet, etc...

I was hoping the show was going to go somewhere with the Temporal Cold War. More information on who the factions in the future are, etc. How the Klingons were involved in the very first episode and such.

They did a real half-ass job killing off the whole thing in one episode.

Well, except for the time travelling, Nazi episodes, this season was pretty good overall. Compared to the first couple seasons anyway. I'm sure they would've gone more into the TCW if they had more time. Sucks that they didn't. Just watched the finale today (was out of town this weekend) and I thought it was too fast. I didn't mind too much having Troi and Riker in the show, but it would've been better if it had been a 2 hour episode instead of two hour-long shows. The TNG parts just took too much away from the Enterprise crew. I don't like that Trip died, but at least he went in a really cool way, saving the ship from those thugs (for lack of a better word).
Wildcard

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think if that's the best they could do for the series finale of Enterprise then it's just best that the show has come to an end. Even the series finale for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine was more impressive. On the up side though, it was nice to see the Enterprise D again. That one has definitely been my favorite of all the starships to wear the Enterprise name. I was so heartbroken when they destroyed it in the Star Trek: Generations movie.

FLAWLESS 3 Of A Kind!
HSHP

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wildcard wrote:
I think if that's the best they could do for the series finale of Enterprise then it's just best that the show has come to an end. Even the series finale for Star Trek: Deep Space Nine was more impressive. On the up side though, it was nice to see the Enterprise D again. That one has definitely been my favorite of all the starships to wear the Enterprise name. I was so heartbroken when they destroyed it in the Star Trek: Generations movie.

Actually, I just read in the new TV Guide today that this episode was already written as the season finale before they found out they were cancelled. Just sucks as a series finale. They had six whole years to get to that one.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I was more heart broken to see Data get killed off in the Nemesis movie.

And I agree- it should have been a 2 hours long finale. I believe all the other show had a series finale that was 2 hours long.

C'est La vie.

-R

jessalley

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2005 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enterprise was doomed from the start,just from the fact that the writers just wernt coming up with any original stories. Just as next gen rehashed og series episodes and voyager the same with next gen. another pet peeve I have is the lack of contiguity with federation history,it seems that each series has it own version and none match. Don't get me wrong there were great moments in each one,only too few and far between.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1