vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Would you like to see more games?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aster0th

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one enjoy the square puzzle pictures... I like putting them together and seeing the gift version at the end.. (obviously the ones with the naked versions are my favorites =P )

So my vote is for lots more Puzzle Pictures !!!! w00t
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

interesting ideas! thanks for the feedback aster0th!

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Kaelaron

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd like to see lots more games. The poker games are fun, I do enjoy those. I'm kind of slow when it comes to puzzles though. Though I have attempted many times at the Zandria ones. lol

I'm going to have to levy my full attention to this subject for the moment. I like the idea of the adventure game, since I played the LSL games, and the KQ games, I did enjoy them thoroughly. But what really would pique my interest, I would have to say, would be a whole RPG world.

This would, of course, take a lot of work....but the whole concept really sounds quite exciting. I am a real fanatic for RPGs, they've been my favorite games since The Legend of Zelda on the NES. Whatever you guys do, I support the efforts 100%!
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We hope to have an adventure game of some sort soon.

It's always fun exploring and solving quests.

RPG is going to be alot more challenging to develop.

-R

http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Kaelaron

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yes, I suspect it will be. I built a few RPGs from various things...WC3 map editor, SC map editor, and some varying types from old editors that built those old SNES and Sega RPG type RPGs(like Phantasy Star). That alone took a lot of effort...unfortunately I suck at building maps...but people loved my stories. lol

I am glad you all have so much enthusiasm for all of this...it's not a very common thing these days. Most people are only interested in making a buck, not really what the fans want. More power to Vixine.com!!
aster0th

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: random thought Reply with quote

I was thinking, it would be cool to see some kind of card deck you could download and print to use.. featuring the different girls.. (some Japanese games do these in pdf) ... you could have each set feature a different girl ( e.g Alma = Clubs, Scrya = Diamonds, Zandria = Hearts...) that sort of thing...

lol, I have a few random silly things I would love to see and dream for =P

anyhooo ... that was just my 2 cents worth... hehe

and always remember ... "boobs make the world go round....and side to side.."

=)
yetiman101

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, i checked your demos posted and they are rather good. adding in a slight jiggle to the breasts wouldn't be too much for the base codec.Twisted Evil
but otherwise it looks to be coming along very well. as for other games id like too see some non poker ones my luck with them is horrible hehe
Charvale

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:51 am    Post subject: Game ideas Reply with quote

I'm a fan of the good old Hentai games, but one came out that challenged my preconceived notions of it called Brave Soul in which it's a roleplaying game but the characters are chibified sprites until you get into a cut scene or a Hentai scene and then it becomes the animation or the still photo with the combination of a text box that can be removed so that you can see what's going on.

My idea is take it a step further, and make it similar to that of Sudeki where you don't just control one character, but can change it from character to character and give each of the characters a specific capability. You could base it off of any of the comics you have, or you could just make it non-linear with the main task as seeing how many times your female characters can get laid with how many men, or women in the game.

I've seen what you've come up with already and can't wait until the actual game is out of the development stage and actually out as a game on the website. I love the strip poker game already but considering how long it takes just to get their clothes off makes me not want to play for that long and wind up losing more than just once in my desire to see the girls nude. Now if you had even a hentai styled flash game of the girls from both Vixine and QFF so that each choice determined the outcome (as an example of what you can do) I know several people would love to play that.
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for your suggestions. These are great suggestions/comments as it really helps inspire and motivate us to work further on the project.

I've been thinking of things to do that would make the game non-linear as well. Its a challenge to design a game. Alot of it is story based of course.

The game engine, we're very capable of making. The graphics are also in the bag. It's a matter of designing right now and the quests and story factor.

Keep the comments and suggestions rolling!

Svartnisse

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice start on the adventuregame. Have you got any thaught about any adult scenes in it and If so... Is it going to be like a "flash minigame" with options etc or will you simply zoom from the "world map" down to a pre set sequence? Maybe even a short movie??

Im kind of a big Flash game fan so I wouldnt mind like a Sim-Date-QFF type of game or a simple storyline with options (choose 1: to enter Inn or 2: for Ally etc).
I do know that making these kind of things while managing everything else like comics, wallpapers, forum-replies etc wont happen overnight so Im basicly grateful for any new stuff that comes my way Smile
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello.

Our adventure game will be very "Sierra" Quest like games.
The combat we're thinking of turn based final fantasy style.

The adult aspect, we're still deciding on what will be fun. It might be in the form of a cut scene.

It will only appear when you complete a major questline, or a 'breakpoint' in the story that you achieve.

Or we might do the options style of what people want to see.

The Adventure will follow the comics storyline, with some side quests that aren't in the story but will help add to the story you know already. Smile

BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A strip blackjack game similar to the texas holdem ones (Animated Girls)
BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you still need to do a jewels game featuring Scyra
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is one already. Check it again. I fixed the link. Was bugged.

BLADEDGE

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ronald wrote:
There is one already. Check it again. I fixed the link. Was bugged.

ok
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2