vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
loyal member request

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kriss_lea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:51 am    Post subject: loyal member request Reply with quote

Hey Ronald - whats the chances of getting my loyal member status back. Curcumstances screwed up my account and I had to RE-JOIN with another credit card . . . but Ive been a loyal member for a while and being on the "outside" crazy SUCKS!!!!!!!! Anyway, Im sure you feel my pain Mr. Green

Hope For Help bouncy Thanx

kriss_lea
Ronald
Forum Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Re: loyal member request Reply with quote

kriss_lea wrote:
Hey Ronald - whats the chances of getting my loyal member status back. Curcumstances screwed up my account and I had to RE-JOIN with another credit card . . . but Ive been a loyal member for a while and being on the "outside" crazy SUCKS!!!!!!!! Anyway, Im sure you feel my pain Mr. Green

Are you referring to Alley's Loyal Members Area? If so, you'll need to email the support email address for her website or the webmaster (Rick Cage), as he handles her website support. They'll be able to look up your billing information and check the validity of your loyal membership status.

For future reference (for everybody else): Please don't post request related to accounting/billing on the forum, each website has their own Contact/Support page that has the proper listed email addresses. It will get handled much faster then through the forum.

I do handle the billing/accounting for Vixine, JusticeBabes, EAdultComics, SexyFighters, and EAdultGames memberships... But you'll need to email the billing/membership email address listed in each of those sites so I can easily identify which website you're having trouble with.

Thanks!

-R

http://www.eadultcomics.com/ - for the best in online erotic adult comics
http://www.eadultgames.com/ - adult games, strip poker, strip blackjack, and more.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    General Forum -> General Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1