vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Ok, enough with the serious stuff!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 8:25 am    Post subject: Ok, enough with the serious stuff! Reply with quote

I wanted to ask a question, half to spice this slo-o-ow board and half because I want to hear you people.
We have seen your preferences on the matter of primary characters (that, may I add, has seen poor Gonad and Buford fall to the bottom). Now, what SECONDARY character do you like the best? Douglas the unicorn bartender? The evil Riatha? The tentacled romantic Floyd? One of Gonad's sisters? Or someone else entirely?
Federico
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2003 10:38 am    Post subject: Douglas? Reply with quote

until now, Douglas appear only in one page,(as a very very little background character) and in a sexy sketches with cottontail...so i think he's out.
l337

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 1:49 am    Post subject: none Reply with quote

I like Riatha but y the comics still seem to be lacking in the story telling dept.

the updates hype up the new page... then i get dissapointed when i finally see it... she didnt even try to "charm" Gonad... and you dont get to see her "please" anyone... whats up with that?

Im sure many readers feel the same way
Martin
Royal Member of BonBon

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2003 5:46 am    Post subject: Riatha, and the story depth Reply with quote

Well, Riatha DID try to seduce Gonad... her own way. She tried to act all sexy and enticing, and was, as a matter of fact, ready to have sex with him AFTER he promised to let her go; after all, she was looking for a way out of that mess, not for a few cheap thrills.
As for the "please" bit, it's not exactly in our style to show poor Riatha buried under three hundred men intent in remodeling each and every of her available openings, even if she practically asked for it. If it can help, well, we're gonna see the aftereffects in a few pages. After all, that was mainly the punchline of the whole storyline.
willip

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 12:07 pm    Post subject: pereferrences? Reply with quote

In all actuallity, I really ddon't have a favorite character. Because i like them all, but I do feel sorry for poor Buford at times though. Douglas would be good minor character as well as; well, all of Gonad's sisters after all why be choosy. Floyd would also make some good cameo roles as well, especially with Gonad's sisters.
Federico
Official Artist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Gonad's sisters Reply with quote

I had real fun drawing all those pretty girls^-^ hope thy come back someday, maybe with some more "screen time"....only Martin knows:)
boonboon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject: to martin Reply with quote

*** it's not exactly in our style to show poor Riatha buried under three hundred men intent in remodeling each and every of her available openings, even if she practically asked for it. ***

i have to say i agree with your decision, i mean you have all the nessacary things to be called an erotic comic but you make it readable to those who would actually like to read the comic, not like the erotic manga that so many other sites show ,i mean thats nice too, but if you just wanted to see those kinds of pictures then why bother coming here (no offense is meant, nor do i mean to deter people, just making a point as to how much of that stuff is on the net)

wish you luck in all luck in all of your endeavors.
Federico
Official Artist

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2004 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for your kindness^-^
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1