vixine - quest for fun - yiffy furry comicsQuest for Fun  furry adultvixine - yiffy pics and comics
   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log inLog in 
Playing games with Asheer

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jwolf

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:58 pm    Post subject: Playing games with Asheer Reply with quote

Hey,

I'm realtively new to Vixine, but I like what i've seen so far; the comics are great and really funny too. I especialy enjoyed all the artwork and some of the guest artists ways of portraying the characters.

So far my favorite character is Asheer, shes cute and sexy and I like the way she always manages to make Gonad uneasy. Anyway getting to the point of this post, I heard it mentioned that there might be more games on the way and what better lady to display in one of them than Asheer?
Sure, she doesnt exactly wear that much, besides her jewerly, but i'm sure it could be made up in a game by giving her a variety of..mm, revealing poses?

Any comments or ideas on this would be great. Keep up the good work. : )

Jwolf
dragonknight

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2003 9:37 am    Post subject: games with asheer Reply with quote

I think u got something there i to think asheer is very hot n should have a game n even her own comic stripe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Vixine Forum -> Vixine.com Discussions All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1